Covid-19 News

• They are essential herbal components of Anti Bat, look up their anti viral activity along with Nigella, Angelica and Curcumin. Google them all, along with Llquorice root, although I' m still not sure about Echinacea. And quercitin and coconut oil vitamins C A and D3 especially, a healthy diet, clean fresh air plenty of exercise too. Hard drugs? As we all know, hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulphate, azithromycin, clarithromycin or doxycycline, ivermectin, favipiravir (Avigan) or remdesivir and low molecular weight heparin if these intravenous remedies can be found. As I said before this is a shotgun approach to fighting a lethal enemy, if a single silver bullet doesn't work, then as they sang on Easy Rider, fire all your guns at once and explode into space!:)

• Official Post

Emotional and convincing speech for the use of HCQ + Z from Texas "activist doctor" Lozano. For our non-English members she says:

-has had "phenomenal success" treating her patients aged 30-55

-her fellow doctors are afraid to use it

-the pharmacists have been ordered not to fill HCQ prescriptions without a diagnosis, so she is telling other doctors to lie and list something other than COVID

-she is working with Texas politicians to make it more freely available

You can start at 5:45, or if you can handle her championing Trump listen from the start:

https://healthyconnects.com/20…rona-virus-10th-may-2020/

• Official Post

Shane, I don't mean to reprimand you but the Mahevas study was already out here. And that inspired the Harvard Meyerowitz meta-review where they used it to discredit HCQ. And now you are posting it again when it is accepted. So that one study has spawned weeks of recycled doubt. As you will see - there was a major flaw in the original study and so you are have dipped your hand in cesspool of intellectual stench.

Thanks for pointing that out Navid. Will put an edit on my original post when I figure out what to say.

• Official Post

This is the reason Madagascar is kicking out WHO. From the article:

"The patients who have healed have taken no other product than Covid-Organics,” the president said, adding that his country has a history of traditional medicine.

“What if this remedy had been discovered by a European country, instead of Madagascar?”, Rajoelina queried WHO and other skeptics.

“Would people doubt it so much? I don’t think so,” Rajoelina told FRANCE 24 and RFI .

The drink is derived from artemisia – a plant with proven anti-malarial properties – and other indigenous herbs.

“What is the problem with Covid-Organics, really?, he said.

“Could it be that this product comes from Africa?

“Could it be that it’s not OK for a country like Madagascar, which is the 63rd poorest country in the world… to have come up with (this formula) that can help save the world?” asked Rajoelina.

My country Madagascar leaves all the organizations tonight and I call on other African Nations to do same."

• Speaking of emotional speeches, I found this one quite stirring, from an Italian MP a few days ago:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Speaking of emotional speeches, I found this one quite stirring, from an Italian MP a few days ago:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She went light on him. What can you do? Wake someone else up. Start slowly, kindly, let them come to it themselves because human beings are argumentative and have a mental wall of resistance. How can the nice people on TV, how can the billionaires really want to stick us w/ drugs we don't need, tag us, and kill us? Noo...couldn't be. It is in your face - if you were building blockchain to control the human ID why would a Vaccine advocacy group (Gavi) be the FOUNDING PLAYER IN THE GAME. Why not restaurants, banks, sporting events, public transit?

https://id2020.org/

Wake someone else up. All you have to do is open your mouth. The group bystander effect is powerful - meaning most people do nothing, and will stand by while their civilization is under threat.

• Official Post

https://apnews.com/2edd19decf58ed921d9b7ba9f6a2b44e

Love how the media does this. They politicized HCQ, then start off the article saying "Facing growing criticism, the VA". Yes, the criticism they created! The left wing politicians are jumping on this now, and wherever they go, the tort lawyers are close behind.

If I were a Department Head, or Medical Staff Chief at a US hospital, I would be very hesitant to allow my doctors to use HCQ under these circumstances. The left has made it too risky.

Anyways, the VA is still using HCQ, but not nearly so much as before.

• She went light on him. What can you do? Wake someone else up. Start slowly, kindly, let them come to it themselves because human beings are argumentative and have a mental wall of resistance. How can the nice people on TV, how can the billionaires really want to stick us w/ drugs we don't need, tag us, and kill us? Noo...couldn't be. It is in your face - if you were building blockchain to control the human ID why would a Vaccine advocacy group (Gavi) be the FOUNDING PLAYER IN THE GAME. Why not restaurants, banks, sporting events, public transit?

https://id2020.org/

Wake someone else up. All you have to do is open your mouth. The group bystander effect is powerful - meaning most people do nothing, and will stand by while their civilization is under threat.

Rede von Dagmar Belakowitsch (FPÖ) im Nationalrat am 13.5.2020

another strong speech against covid orwellian mafia

External Content www.youtube.com

• Almost ALL leaders are now reopening in some fashion... so I guess Jed thinks that all leaders are stupid and morons. Almost ALL countries are reopening, even though the stats show otherwise, so all those leaders must be morons and stupid.

China was once held high in esteem... but now we know they covered up and lied and almost certainly still do. So Korea has the only smart leaders in the world! (Oh perhaps New Zealand, that island country of less than 4 million)

No, I am not a "let er rip" person. I doubt that hardly anyone here is. Again, that is intentional misrepresentation, so given to personally tarnish and actually a fool's argument.

I was using colorful language - but with a serious point.

We know this virus spreads very easily. Full lockdown reduces R to less than 1. Not much else does. So life, and commerce, cannot return to anything like normal until we have one of

• excellent therapy
    • mass vaccination
    • complete eradication (and then track and trace the embers)

It is fact that:

• The Asian countries hit hard by SARS were well prepared, both in terms of systems and political will, to deal with the virus.
    • New Zealand had advantages - in that the virus came to it late, and wise leadership able to implement very complete lockdown very early. it has eliminated the virus and will be able to keep it out
    • China has the advantage of a very great ability to control its population's lives, the technology to do this, and the wise strategy to do it.

So they all had natural advantages, and a strategy that worked. Are they they only smart leaders in the world? They certainly look like that at the moment, because countries like the US and UK are locking down countries in a half-hearted way and without the political will to get the number of cases down low enough where every possible case can be tested and tracked quickly. That is the only way to beat this. I guess though it is still too early to be sure. If death numbers in the UK drop exponentially over the next 4 months I will be the first to say well done for that. But note that in a tighter lockdown they would have fallen much quicker, and the destructive lockdown lasted therefore less long.

Most leaders have bottled it, because lockdown is so terrible, and the virus is so terrible without lockdown. So they hope they can gradually loosen lockdown and get back to normal. It just is not possible without something to keep R down other than lockdown, and that is track and trace.

How can track and trace work unless you have got and keep case numbers down really really low?

We know enough now about how many people have been exposed to know that herd immunity would take a very long time to get with deaths at a democratically tolerable level.

We know the maths of epidemics, without her immunity, if R > 1, you quickly reach NY levels of death and more.

That is why I say "let it rip" is the only alternative to extreme lockdown or vaccination.

There is the case of Sweden, where:

(1) low rate outside Stockholm allows very good track and trace., low population density reduces transmission

(2) In Stockholm v good health and social services, and a very responsible population, have managed to keep deaths down through shielding.

In the US I'd agree that some parts of it are very low population density, and also infection rate. R values naturally lower. And track and trace would be enough. I'm a bit pessimistic they have the political will to do that.

Otherwise (everywhere not low population density, and without good enough track and trace to reduce R) loosening lockdown will just lead to R values going up to 2 or more unless it is a mild loosening. Track and trace will not help much because the numbers are too large for this to be effective. How is the situation now any different from when lockdown was imposed?

I don't see shielding as possible in the US in the same way, with some of the population living in v bad conditions and some of the population afraid to come to the attention of authorities. Unfortunately having a green card or no makes no difference to catching and spreading the virus. Maybe with extreme political will this could change? I don't see it even being talked about. And current US test ability is no where near what would be needed to cope with existing community infections.

THH

• I'm sorry Shane. You are deluded if you give this type of evidence weight.

I wish this doctor was right. But her rabble-rousing here gives no evidence that she is right. Let me ask you - what fraction of patients 30-55 who have COVID symptoms will recover naturally, and quickly? And without tests, how do you even know they have COVID? It is easy to see such recovery as because of some treatment you have given them...

And she is politicising things, by the way, not the other doctors who are cautious about HCQ just as they are about the many many other plausible drug candidates...

• Here is why, by now, the optimistic hypothesis that asymptomatic infection rates are very high is not tenable.

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…101/2020.05.10.20097543v1

The proportion of asymptomatic cases ranged from 6% to 41%. Meta-analysis (fixed effect) found that the proportion of asymptomatic cases was 16% (95% CI: 12% - 20%) overall; higher in non-aged care 19% (15% - 24%), and lower in long-term aged care 8% (4% - 14%). Two studies provided direct evidence of forward transmission of the infection by asymptomatic cases but suggested lower rates than symptomatic cases. Conclusion: Our estimates of the prevalence of asymptomatic COVID-19 cases are lower than many highly publicized studies, but still substantial.

• I'm sorry Shane. You are deluded if you give this type of evidence weight.

I wish this doctor was right. But her rabble-rousing here gives no evidence that she is right. Let me ask you - what fraction of patients 30-55 who have COVID symptoms will recover naturally, and quickly? And without tests, how do you even know they have COVID? It is easy to see such recovery as because of some treatment you have given them...

And she is politicising things, by the way, not the other doctors who are cautious about HCQ just as they are about the many many other plausible drug candidates...

Fear is an infection. You have it (or you are paid). When people are afraid and use their lower brain, they still think they are being logical but it is in a reactive way. They over-exaggerate things and turn small points into big controversies.

At no point did Shane say this was the only evidence we should look at. He is not deluded to hear the experience of a clinician and what she has to say. Its data. It is all data. And even tests are built on flimsy assumptions, so what you call "objective" is not "objective" -- at what endpoint of a RT-PCR is a person really positive or negative (27, 30?) That is a challenge to you, how scientific is the scientific test we are using?

And if you heard her statements - the other doctors are not cautious about HCQ for good reasons but for fear of the licensing board. She is not politicizing things, the political class is politicizing things for people who want to make money. Anyone who knows how the darkest force works - it is inversion of truth. Where people think one thing, but they are getting the other.

• Fear is an infection. You have it (or you are paid). When people are afraid and use their lower brain, they still think they are being logical but it is in a reactive way. They over-exaggerate things and turn small points into big controversies.

At no point did Shane say this was the only evidence we should look at. He is not deluded to hear the experience of a clinician and what she has to say.

These sentences summarise your thinking on this matter:

The first one, that people with different views from yours are emotionally reactive, or paid, I reject strongly. Very strongly. Of course everyone bothering to post here has emotions: fear applies to fears of lockdown, your incomprehensible to me fears of global conspiracies, or fears of COVID. My arguments here have been much less oriented towards fear than others making the same points: go read them without bias.

The second one we must agree to disagree. Your thinking it rational to give weight to clinical anecdotes delivered with an obvious political slant, in a political meeting, and with none of the details needed to evaluate them perhaps shows the level of evidence you base your views on?

• And if you heard her statements - the other doctors are not cautious about HCQ for good reasons but for fear of the licensing board. She is not politicizing things, the political class is politicizing things for people who want to make money. Anyone who knows how the darkest force works - it is inversion of truth. Where people think one thing, but they are getting the other.

That is exactly my problem with your analysis.

You take the hearsay statements in an obviously political speech as fact.

Weird.

• Official Post

I'm sorry Shane. You are deluded if you give this type of evidence weight.

I only delude myself with LENR. All the other stuff I keep my guard up. Probably should not have said "convincing", and instead used some other word.

I do suspect that what she is saying about the use of HCQ being heavily influenced by a fear and intimidation campaign, is correct. The evidence is right there in plain sight. It is politicized as the media set out to do.

Never should have come to that. A new low for the advocacy media. As even you have said, this should be just another drug to be tried. If it works it works, if not, go on to the next one.

If HCQ does prove effective, I would like to think they will be held accountable for their role in suppressing its use, but that will never happen. They will just move on to the next thing to get Trump.

• I informed my contact in South Africa that Sutherlandia/Sceletium works fine to treat corona and they should stop to ship it out of the country and use it locally for the poor ones.

The knowledge is from private therapies of strongly infected people...

And we all know how important private therapies (whatever that is) are in scientific research.

No, seriously, BS like this can kill people-- some will actually believe it.

wtf-daffy-duck.png

• -has had "phenomenal success" treating her patients aged 30-55

-her fellow doctors are afraid to use it

-the pharmacists have been ordered not to fill HCQ prescriptions without a diagnosis, so she is telling other doctors to lie and list something other than COVID

-she is working with Texas politicians to make it more freely available

You can start at 5:45, or if you can handle her championing Trump listen from the start:

Unless I see the words "large, controlled, blinded, matched trial, performed by reputable researchers" I am not wasting my time on a video! Were those words there, please?

BTW, I don't know the medical board rules in TX but in CA, the physician does not need to provide a diagnosis to prescribe. But lying on a professional issue can cause an investigation and loss of license. Bad idea.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.