Covid-19 News

• Or more simply what do you say, we put our brains, expertise to the test and organise therapeutic clinical trials ourselves? Inform the clinicians with our scientific advice in say Oxford or Cambridge to finally ensure that we obtain the necessary evidence? Do it over the internet. Conference together, draw up a plan. So you THHuxleynew or @SOT, or anyone else help specify what exactly is needed, statistical tests, drug dosage and regimen, which could settle the matter once and for all? This is an urgent sincere request. I have worked in physiology and biophysics at an international level, have made significant contributions to scientific knowledge, just Google my name and find research papers in Nature, Proceedings of the Royal Society etc mainly in pharmacology of receptors in the visual system. I also patented a new use of nicotinamide for the treatment of cholera, which again pharma had no interest in because it was a Third world problem and they could not make a quick buck out of it. I have worked alongside Nobel prize winners like Sir Bernard Katz, trained in the Biophysics Dept UCL once famous for research by notables such as AV Hill, Ricardo Miledi, Ian Parker, Paul Fatt, Getrude Falk. Then later with David Attwell, your namesake Andrew Huxley, Jonathan Ashmore to name but a few in the physiology department. I have worked with Hodgkin's groupl in Cambridge too, and published several papers with Japanese coworkers, Masahiro Yamada and for a short time with Aki Kaneko. Unfortunately I had to retire early with I ll health, otherwise I would still be there cracking out the Science. Google my name you will find all my work & patents etc Dr Richard Shiells. Let's get it on.

• China puts more than 100 million people in lockdown over cluster of 34 new infections

The lockdown happened more than a week ago. You have to listen to the Taiwanese news that reported the first cases already 3 weeks ago. (I posted it...)

The scandal is that we accept the Chinese behavior = lying about the real situation.

We should rename SARS-COV-19 to Chinese- / or simple Xi-Virus...

One the other side China is asking Japan to open the border again ....

• Official Post

Or more simply what do you say, we put our brains, expertise to the test and organise therapeutic clinical trials ourselves? Inform the clinicians with our scientific advice in say Oxford or Cambridge to finally ensure that we obtain the necessary evidence? Do it over the internet. Conference together, draw up a plan. So you THHuxleynew or @SOT, or anyone else help specify what exactly is needed, statistical tests, drug dosage and regimen, which could settle the matter once and for all? This is an urgent sincere request. I have worked in physiology and biophysics at an international level, have made significant contributions to scientific knowledge, just Google my name and find research papers in Nature, Proceedings of the Royal Society etc mainly in pharmacology of receptors in the visual system. I also patented a new use of nicotinamide for the treatment of cholera, which again pharma had no interest in because it was a Third world problem and they could not make a quick buck out of it. I have worked alongside Nobel prize winners like Sir Bernard Katz, trained in the Biophysics Dept UCL once famous for research by notables such as AV Hill, Ricardo Miledi, Ian Parker, Paul Fatt, Getrude Falk. Then later with David Attwell, your namesake Andrew Huxley, Jonathan Ashmore to name but a few in the physiology department. I have worked with Hodgkin's groupl in Cambridge too, and published several papers with Japanese coworkers, Masahiro Yamada and for a short time with Aki Kaneko. Unfortunately I had to retire early with I ll health, otherwise I would still be there cracking out the Science. Google my name you will find all my work & patents etc Dr Richard Shiells. Let's get it on.

Good credentials, Thanks for listing your accomplishments, although I think we all could tell you knew what you were talking about. Looking forward to your brother joining us, so you two can team up.

I am curious; many of the HCQ studies have noted "reduced viral load" for those taking the drug, but their outcomes were no better than the control group. How could that be? From what I read, reduced viral load is correlated with severity of COVID symptoms. Less load = less severe symptoms. More load = more severe...yet the end result (outcome) does not change for those taking HCQ.

Any idea what is going on?

• Trump is totally right about using HCQ all the press, NBC are simply scaremongering about trivial side effects, petrified that he will have a second term as president. Agreed his politics sucks and he has crazy ideas but the US is run as a democratic nation where decisions are not solely made by the president alone. It's up to other senators to stop being so weak minded and moderate his control. The poor guy is not that bright and continually vilified by the press which has lambasted him continuously and are making a complete and utter fool of themselves. It this ignorant media circus against him which will result in far more deaths than otherwise would be the case. I' m totally on his side and if he has to bring in the US military to enforce mass fever treatment, distribution of Anti viral medicines and vaccines then I would support his actions to save thousands of not millions of lives. At least Wyttenbach understands that most people can get back to work as long as they are provided with the necessary antidotes to be taken at the onset of CO VID symptoms. Then protect the minority of vulnerable people who can stay in isolation for as long as it takes. Who will replace Trump anyway? Could Obama make a comeback? Most US politicians from our UK point of view all seem to be a right bunch of idiots. But then ours aren't that much better, you seem to have to be qualified in idiotic behaviour or be a comedian to appeal to the illiterate Facebook/instagram/youtube media generation these days. Their main interest is kittens, completely naive and divorced from reality.

• Shane D. Killing the virus early enough prevents the pathology. You do that with any chemical which is toxic to the virus but not to the host. We have those chemicals. Zelenko and Raoult showed that, which is entirely consistent with the Wang et al and Gordon et al biochemical papers. It is as simple and common sense as that. All the rest is prevaricating, political and pharma mediated bullshit. God it is utterly ridiculous!

• Opinion: Michigan’s doctors fight coronavirus, and governor's office

https://www.detroitnews.com/st…ernors-office/2922272001/

EXCERPT:[Based on these and other results physicians and governments around the world are now using these medications to claimed great effect. Even in the state of Michigan, prominent hospitals such as the Henry Ford Hospital and the University of Michigan have added hydroxychloroquine to their treatment protocols for hospitalized patients with COVID-19.

By doing so, physicians are using these medications “off-label,” that is, without the costly and time-consuming process of Food and Drug Administration approval. The federal agency’s approval process performs the good task of helping to ensure medications safely do what they claim to do. However, lack of FDA approval does not mean lack of efficacy. It means lack of governmental confirmation of efficacy.

“Off-label” use of medications is legal and common. It may even account for as many as 1 in 5 prescriptions in the United States. This practice is even accepted by the FDA. Furthermore, given the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic and the promise of these medications the FDA has avoided condemning the “off-label” use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19.

But if you live in Michigan, and you or a loved one is infected with this potentially lethal disease, you’re out of luck.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs literally threatened all doctors and pharmacists in the state who prescribe or dispense hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19. .....

The letter also instructs pharmacists to ignore physician orders for this medication. Due to the debate over a pharmacist’s right to refuse to fill medications that go against their religious beliefs, this could place pharmacists in the unprecedented position of being told that they must fill prescriptions that violate their “conscience (religious belief)” but must not fill prescriptions to treat COVID-19.

Even worse, the letter indicates health care providers are “required to report” their fellow physicians who are prescribing these medications. This draconian measure carries ominous Gestapo-like overtones of neighbor reporting neighbor to “authorities.”

]

However, the article fails to note that Michigan's other major Hospital group also uses HCQ.

Coronavirus: The Battle For Truth Rages On

- Some police in Mumbai die of Covid, but none on HCQ

- WHO claimed HCQ is extremely cardiac safe, but (after Trump remark) is now extremely dangerous.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Or more simply what do you say, we put our brains, expertise to the test and organise therapeutic clinical trials ourselves? Inform the clinicians with our scientific advice in say Oxford or Cambridge to finally ensure that we obtain the necessary evidence? Do it over the internet. Conference together, draw up a plan. So you THHuxleynew or @SOT, or anyone else help specify what exactly is needed, statistical tests, drug dosage and regimen, which could settle the matter once and for all? This is an urgent sincere request. I have worked in physiology and biophysics at an international level, have made significant contributions to scientific knowledge, just Google my name and find research papers in Nature, Proceedings of the Royal Society etc mainly in pharmacology of receptors in the visual system. I also patented a new use of nicotinamide for the treatment of cholera, which again pharma had no interest in because it was a Third world problem and they could not make a quick buck out of it. I have worked alongside Nobel prize winners like Sir Bernard Katz, trained in the Biophysics Dept UCL once famous for research by notables such as AV Hill, Ricardo Miledi, Ian Parker, Paul Fatt, Getrude Falk. Then later with David Attwell, your namesake Andrew Huxley, Jonathan Ashmore to name but a few in the physiology department. I have worked with Hodgkin's groupl in Cambridge too, and published several papers with Japanese coworkers, Masahiro Yamada and for a short time with Aki Kaneko. Unfortunately I had to retire early with I ll health, otherwise I would still be there cracking out the Science. Google my name you will find all my work & patents etc Dr Richard Shiells. Let's get it on.

Based on all info so far I think the best bet for HCQ being effective is as prophylaxis. And I agree with the guy organising the trial below (in the news today) that most likely it will help a bit but not be very effective. Still, helping a bit is worthwhile.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-…-as-part-of-global-trial/

That trial seems what is needed.

THH

• WHO claimed HCQ is extremely cardiac safe, but (after Trump remark) is now extremely dangerous.

Lou - a lot of the conspiracy theory memes come from quoting comemnts without context.

HCQ - administered in hospital with suitable testing - very safe

HCQ - home administered by Trump follower without testing - very dangerous

It is pretty simple really.

• Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs literally threatened all doctors and pharmacists in the state who prescribe or dispense hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19. .....

Routine fasicism (shadow gov + industry) passes as normal these days. Even when it could cost your LIFE, you are afraid to speak out about an obvious agenda and self-sabotage talking about conspiracy theories. You don't need a theory, it is in your face. They threaten your physicians, and they threaten your life. You know silence is not acceptable when things like this happen...

• As usual: No real information just a mild propaganda for remsdesivir that is no cure at all as it does not change the survival rate.

Why is the media dead silent about Ivermectin/Heparin, Doxcycline, Clarithromycin and other antiviral AB's ??

Knowing how the mafia works lets you draw the simple conclusion: They know these do work and thus avoid to give any free propaganda.

If we analyze the CoV-9 propaganda then we can draw only one conclusion: The mafia has taken over almost al media and due to them fact that members of the mafia usually are cricket brains we should not expect any help. In Switzerland this take over happened 5 years ago, when the Free masons took over state TV that now is a lame duck.

If you get CoV-9 its up to you to survive: You have to know what cure you want as long as you have a free will!

Just going to ICU for a 10-14 day power naps that will cost > 50'000$ and will end with at least 8 kg of weight loss and a follow up of recovery therapeutics is no real choice as the damage is huge even if the doctors tell you that you are cured. I would try to avoid this at any price and believe me to take any of the proposed medicaments is a far lower risk than going to ICU!

• You will find (as you grow up) that almost any idea can be legitimized. When you mature (and that is only slightly correlated with age) you realize that intent and character matter more than the idea. You can go on and on with someone who thinks they are logical (but can't process the entire picture) or someone who has an agenda (but let on that they are just arguing from legitimacy). No matter how decorated (famous) a snake, or how logical, he is still a snake and people of insight have to call out snakes.

"Let me put it very clearly, you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, you have no right to open up your business…And if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm.

Alan "Epstein Island" Dershowitz

• You will find (as you grow up) that almost any idea can be legitimized.

Speak for yourself. Not true for me, if by legitimised you mean "made to seem like a good idea".

Otherwise: all thinking is legitimate, that is because we are free to think. To say something is inconceivable or unthinkable is a misstatement: we actually mean that we can conceive or think about it and do not like it!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.