Covid-19 News

• Now, the number of cases reported by vaccine are higher than the left hand-side of that chart and we are acting like that can be ignored.

The biggest problem with vaccines is caused by adjuvants. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjuvant

5-10% of the population has a genetic aluminum intolerance and can develop long time problems stemming from the adjuvant.

The worst case in history stems from the US military: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

Soldiers going to Irak had to take up to 30 vaccinations and experimental drugs - some for protection against US nervous gas/ bio weapons ?! (Sounds interesting..)

The worst these soldiers got was a shark oil extract named squalene : See patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/ES2469568T3/en

Thus my advice. For each vaccination ask your doctor for an adjuvants free version. And do only single vaccinations.

• In central London is bigger than 20x , in Spain, Swiss south > 10x.

Is human biology is different in central London than Tokyo, Beijing, Greece or New Zealand? If it is the same, the number cannot be 20x.

It is conceivable that in some places in the U.S., such as Georgia, there are 10 times more cases than tests have found, or that have been reported. However, those are not asymptomatic. Most are symptomatic but they never made it into the statistics because the patients did not go to a doctor, or because tests were not available, or because the patients died without being tested.

The number of tests in Georgia were inflated by 57,000, because they added in the antibody tests. See:

https://www.ajc.com/news/state…0/2RG89mkuryApRMdQzblMgP/

The Public Health Departments in Georgia are not very good at counting things. They missed counting many dead people weeks ago. They claimed there was 1 dead person in a nursing home with 16 dead, as I recall. You would think it is not difficult to count dead bodies. It is an integer. Dead people are not a moving target. They stay right where you leave them. You can't miss 'em. If they had said, "16 died but we think that was from other causes" that would make sense, but not even counting them as dead is a remarkable oversight. Like something out of Monty Python.

• Didn't anyone else see through the gobbledygook of the registry analysis in the Lancet report? This study was so large that any positive effects would be lost in the statistical analysis, becoming completely divorced from the reality of individual cases. Even if HCQ was completely 100℅ effective in half the cases (the other half dying due to it being given too late) such an effect would be lost in the background noise of the analysis. Sorry, this study is totally misleading, a RCT double blind trial of say 100 or so cases followed closely in the same clinical setting would be far more convincing either way. It is as effective as remdesivir, get over it pharma!

thodological methodological

100% agree. But people think BIG=DEFINITIVE and you can't discuss science --- the big cruise ship has already sailed in their mind.

If medicine was as easy as pulling huge amounts of data and doing numbers on them...we'd probably have no drugs, and we'd discover that hospitals are the most dangerous places on the earth and everyone should just get discharged lol.

• Didn't anyone else see through the gobbledygook of the registry analysis in the Lancet report? This study was so large that any positive effects would be lost in the statistical analysis, becoming completely divorced from the reality of individual cases. Even if HCQ was completely 100℅ effective in half the cases (the other half dying due to it being given too late) such an effect would be lost in the background noise of the analysis. Sorry, this study is totally misleading, a RCT double blind trial of say 100 or so cases followed closely in the same clinical setting would be far more convincing either way. It is as effective as remdesivir, get over it pharma!

I am an engineer with no qualification whatsoever in pharmacology and medicine. However let me ask. How can a trial over 100 people be conclusive in analyzing effectiveness of a drug over a disease that has a 1% death rate or IFR. Don't you need at least an order of magnitude larger sample? This was the obvious flaw in the original study by Raoult, bragging for the alleged 100% success of the cure over little above 20 people. It was a gamble to say "covid-19 game over", that even he retracted by adding a question mark at the end.

• The Lancet report says..basically the metaaanlysis results are inconclusive.. RCTs are required...

The meta data .. mainly from the USA is vague on medication timing

Covid-19 virus overwhelms the host defenses and causes massive inflammation coagulation quickly,

with any medication timing is critical... with Covid -19 timing is especially critical. to the hour.. not to the day

ASAP is essential..the medications has to be in the plasma before the viral numbers reach a crtical mass..

Any RCT that does not make sure of strict timing is useless..

I am sure that when the Costa Rican medics asked the Chinese medics about medication..in their video link

the advice was ASAP,, jinkuai

尽快

which the Costa Ricans did not translate as manana..or when the patient shows severe symtoms..

There are no rescue medications once the inflammatory onslaught has decimated the tissue structure

“In Costa Rica, we have been using hydroxychloroquine since we had a teleconference meeting with personnel from China, personnel from Shanghai and Wuhan,”

said Mario Ruíz, Medical Manager of the Costa Rican Social Security System (CCSS, or Caja).

“They were the ones who attended the emergency that arose in China, and hydroxychloroquine has its specifications and specific doses.

Thanks to this help provided by the Chinese scientific community and a therapeutic care manual, we are using these treatments at the established doses.”

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Remdesivir... not a game changer..

but maybe much more beneficial for the share price..

Remdesivir Data from NIAID Trial Published

— "Not a panacea" or a "cure-all," expert cautions

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/86670

ASAP.. is a no-brainer...

David Aronoff, MD, of Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, who was not involved in the research

, noted the drug seemed more effective when given to patients who weren't as severely ill, earlier in the course of disease

. He added this wasn't surprising, given remdesivir's mechanism of action as an antiviral, which works by blocking the virus from replicating.

thodological methodological

I don't want to raise your blood pressure - but one of the DS operatives is this guy on twitter. He is an epidemiologist but he's a hype master. He is paid publicity for the nameless ones. He's using this study to say it's all over for HCQ- he's widely followed.

• is this guy on twitter.

Eric has epidemiologist credentials.. from Harvard.. but not about frontline infection control..

says some sensible things among the blah.. such as Vit D supplements are advisable

and "Flush your toilet with the lid down"

working from home as a musician blowing hs own trumpet..and the Atlantic newspaper's..

Ah the disUSA

E pluribus... unum cacophony

• Well I suffer from low blood pressure so that's not a problem for me. Clap this guy in chains too, that's what I'd recommend. WTF are you so afraid of Navid? That he might set his kittens on you? The nameless ones can go f*** themselves whoever they might be, this sunday, have faith in the power of Jesus Christ or Allah, or whatever religion you follow. Or if you want to get really heavy take them down with a kalashkinov. Where's your fighting spirit, man?

• And anther thing to add to this Dominic Cummings is a good guy, I got it all wrong, we are all fallible and make silly mistakes. Sorry for comparing him to Rasputin, please accept my apologies. Just wish Trump would get on with it and end this f********* pandemic, the suffering people are going through is unbearable. I simply pray to all the Gods that common sense will prevail. You can't argue with a dose response relation. This is scientific FACT the authors of the Gordon et al Nature paper should be awarded the Nobel prize, along with Holmlid of course for his ground-breaking work on LENR. So don't trust any of the clinical data, they are just making a total mess of it, THHuxleynew don't you agree?:)

• Sorry to ramble on. But you know Didier Raoult and Zelenko were right, I know they are rebels one a flamboyant character, the others very perceptive man of the Hasidic faith. My son is training to be a rabbi, has survived COVID, they have always been the most intelligent, perceptive race, kicked out of their homeland by Hadrian in ancient times. They originated anyway from the Arabic tribes and were the only ones to stand up and fight the Romans whilst Bedouin tribes shrugged their shoulders and made a deal. Anyway I digress, as I said before would you THHuxleynew be interested in with me supervising a new clinical trial? As I said this could be done in Cambridge or Oxford where they are starting one now. With all the elements of Anti Bat because I am sure their is synergy between each element of the combination, tabulating it is unnecessary, we know what to do. Then if Pharma want to make some dosh out of it, patent the thing and keep everyone happy so the money can be donated to the NHS or whatever?

• Ok, I have written several anti war songs on an album called World war three. It is on my SoundCloud site free for all see. The band is called Future primitive UK, with many songs which might put you in the picture and give you some spiritual strength. Just Google this link to it http://www.soundcoud.com/future primitive uk/stardriver there is also a link to our bandcamp site. But don't listen to Konstruktivists for now, it might be too heavy for most people, being of a gothic nature, vampiric heavy metal, especially irreverent on a sunday. Or if you want to delve we are listed on wikipedia. Any donations we receive will go to the NHS and also support mental health charity. Never made a penny out of it, just being creative endlessly.:)

• Mysterious yes, but hardly new.

Google, well, is becoming less my friend these days. Same goes for Gootube.

I should correct something I said about India 'expelling' the Gates Foundation some years ago. This is not correct. The Gates Foundation still works in India but it's on a tighter leash, particularly concerning vaccines. https://www.reuters.com/articl…mmunization-idUSKBN15N13K

Mark: after I replied to you, I saw Navid's link about that Indian report. Read the paper, as science, and the Comment on it, and come to your own unbiassed conclusion about whether that OPV factoid was correct.

• Shit, the link dont work, I don't know how to get round this one, looks like our music has been banned again.

It is all Bill Gates and the military-industrial complex. they replaced your music with this stuff

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

A REMINDER TO ALL.

Please avoid dragging religion into this thread ENTIRELY. We are forced to tolerate some low level political commentary, but it is only tolerated if it stays low-key. I'm sure you understand that if this thread wanders too far off of directly pandemic-related matters then we will be forced to manage without its more focused posts, in fact manage without the thread at all.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.