Covid-19 News

• A sane, balanced article on HCQ:

Finally.after all the CNN Fox noise. there is unpoliticised, informed info.. there is hope for journalism in the USA...

"We were founded as an independent nonprofit in 1921 by newspaper magnate E.W. Scripps and zoologist W.E. Ritter,

who wanted to improve the quality and accuracy of science journalism. We remain true to that mission today. "

• Some conjectures that some propective candidate anti-Covid drugs are mimicked by natural substances

"The Landscape of Human Cancer Proteins Targeted by SARS-CoV-2"

- Zontatifin and Rapamycin interfere with mRNA translation pathways hijacked by Covid

https://cancerdiscovery.aacrjo…-8290.CD-20-0559.full.pdf

"Scientists test 47 old drugs and find some may help fight coronavirus"

- ternatin-4 and zotatifin...seem to fight COVID-19 by binding to and inhibiting

proteins in the cell that are needed for translation

https://www.marketwatch.com/st…ht-coronavirus-2020-05-01

A web search indicates that --

- ternatins are available in turkey tail mushrooms and extracts

- silibinin and fisetin appear to interfere with mRNA translation similarly to zotatifin

- fisetin affects transcription pathways via mTOR-inhibition similarly to rapamycin

• CDC comes out with their latest "Best Estimate" (Last column) IFR's, and they match the Stanford results of ~.4%.

OK. So if true, 4X deadlier than the seasonal flu and probably 10X as infective. So 40X worse. Great news THAT is. And the proof is always in the pudding as my venerated great-aunt used to repeat constantly. So let's look at the pudding: about 100,000 deaths from mid March to end of May and the rate is constant or rising at around 2500 per day with the country reasonable well locked down for two months. Now we are opening it. WTF do you think will happen? Have faith in people to be careful? Enjoyt these videos of how careful they were being today in Ozark, Missouri:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24…missouri-party/index.html

pool-party-ozark.jpg

Really, check out the CNN link for the video. The image above is not 1/100 th of it. It goes on that way seemingly for a half mile. There are literally thousands of people within easily virus-crossing range from each other. And you thought pee in the pool was a risk?

• today in Ozark, Missouri:

Just before Covid in NZ,,in early March

There are less people today..

Rachel is back in Scotland doing harp by zoom

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That report is useless.

I respectfully disagree. The value of such reports is that they are normally incentives for more detail studies. You do not just start with a guess and build an entire testing program from nothing. I think that most trials do not start from random double blind studies but from simple small trials ant then progress to the more important and reliable testing. True they are not want you base universal treatments from but you must start some where. I would think that it would be wrong to start a 1000+patient double blind study directly from "a bottle" and an idea.

NO you don't read an article and use an antidote. A serious minded person would call the doctor directly and always go to the primary source of such information if they wanted to learn.

Since this is an LENR forum, I will say that as soon as I learned the Fleishman and Pons were about to announce CF I was on the phone to Utah to Stanley and them McKubre and Bockris. I think that is what a good researcher should do. To only rely on news articles is not good science but it does help keep you up to date as to where to look.

• Official Post

https://justthenews.com/politi…-already-have-some-degree

This important new paper linked to in the article, may answer the question of why so many people who are directly, and repeatedly exposed to COVID, do not get sick:

"researchers in California, New York and North Carolina and soon to be published in the journal Cell,discovered that certain types of cells in blood samples taken from donors in 2015-2018—well before COVID-19 arose—were reactive against the COVID-19 virus. In other words, those blood samples were at least partially immune from the coronavirus even though they had never been exposed to it.

"CD4+ T cell responses were detected in 40-60% of unexposed individuals. This may be reflective of some degree of crossreactive, preexisting immunity to SARS- CoV-2 in some, but not all, individuals," the researchers state in the paper."

• Navid I think I saw a couple of your nameless ones today outside a church in Sennen, Cornwall. So you may be right after all. The police have been informed, two weird individuals wearing black hoodies in a fast red expensive car (Tarantino assassination squad style) I was alone saying a prayer for my wife, saw them, jumped back in my car then stuck two fighters up at them Doesn't scare me if they,'re looking for trouble they will get it from me. I am expert in martial arts, trained by the best samurai in Japan.

• Dr Seheult on youtube WHO -ever censorship ..

Let's see how long the Vit D vids last..

It's not a black and white issue...

Take Vit D... especially if you be one of dem darkies..like me.

"Feed dem darkies on shortenin' bread.. Vit D".. https://www.musicanet.org/robokopp/usa/shobread.htm

Don't wait for RCT's

Most surgeons don't

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

So let's look at the pudding: about 100,000 deaths from mid March to end of May and the rate is constant or rising at around 2500 per day with the country reasonable well locked down for two months. Now we are opening it. WTF do you think will happen? Have faith in people to be careful? Enjoyt these videos of how careful they were being today in Ozark, Missouri

I am not sure "WTF will happen", but I am optimistic. I have been from the beginning, and you have not. I guess we should call ourselves the team of hope and despair. Me hope, and you despair. So far, who do you think has been more on the mark...you, or me?

• and you despair.

Despair is more sensational... but hope is eternal.. Here is Bach on hope..

Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme

.. written by the Nicolai the pastor of Unna where the black plague killed 1200 , about half the population. in the late 16C.

Covid 19 is overrated..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.