Covid-19 News

• But a few weeks later, the police opened a murder investigation on Wanda for poisoning Gary. It also turns out Wanda was a left wing activist, and what better way to cover a murder than blame it on Trump?

Murder or no, and in this situation a police investigation is typical, don't you think POTUS advising people to drink bleach might have expedited it?

I mean, people don't normally think it a good idea to drink bleach.

• Official Post

don't you think POTUS advising people to drink bleach might have expedited it?

I mixed you up. I said "pool cleaner", when it should have been "fish tank cleaner", leading you to think I was talking about the "bleach story". So to be clear, we have two Trump inspired stories in the BBC piece:

Wanda and her husband drank fish tank cleaner...all because of Trump. In reality, Wanda poisoned, and probably murdered Gary.

Then, according to the BBC article; another man ate disinfectant soap, sending him to the ER, after Trump talked about ingesting bleach.

• So let me correct you. you do not know what they have done, and appear not to understand what would be correct, because you question their figures for no reason.

We still have to many unknowns. Up to 50% of all people (in all age classes) are immune due to former classic corona infections or other similar virus infections. Further some countries show an asymptomatic statistics (more younger are strongly infected) what points to other strong factors like social habits, nutrition or as known strong pollution.

If we look at the world wide disinformation - a large part due to incompetence of underpaid staff - then we should strictly stick to raw data. Thats why I posted the raw data files (link).

The biggest pain is that the world wide "political elite" turns out to act worse than the classical mafia and CoV-9 just was the light we needed to understand that most countries today are ruled by criminals.

Be aware that sea level ( according the newest reports) will raise by at least 200cm by end of 2100 and the flooding of large parts of the coastal cities will soon cause even more pain & stress than corona.

There is no right or left disinformation as both groups world wide are the same people, that after the session meet at the same places.

• , don't you think POTUS advising people to drink bleach might have expedited it?

THH,

For someone who is smart and normally does not pass on fake news, you should be ashamed. Not only has this been discussed here before, but is widely known to be absolute partisan, as Jed would state "bull shit".

I watched the press conference live on TV myself, I read the transcript (no I am not going to look it up for anyone).. Trump absolutely DID NOT state to drink bleach. He did not infer for ANYONE to drink ANYTHING. He stated, turning to the science advisors along these lines (as I do not have them memorized verbatum, but they are close) "There are disinfectants that can kill viruses. It would be great if science could develop something we could drink that would do the same type of action"... he then also said along these lines "UV light can kill the virus, perhaps something can be developed to use UV light on people."

This was not the POTUS, it was the major news media willfully twisting what was said to paint a picture to support their agenda. It was as political biased as they come.

So your statement of "the POTUS advising people to drink bleach" is totally false and very known so. It borders on the willing spread of disinformation to tarnish someone! You are simply getting in bed with the biased news media on this! 8| I expect that from some on this site, but not you.:/

• I said they summed the data (not averaged) and that is 0.38% so 0.4%.

• JedRothwell wrote:

. Hundreds of thousands of people are dying because Trump, Gov. Kemp and Bolsonaro are blithering idiots. This could have been prevented

That would sound less partisan, if you added New York's Governor Cuomo, and New Jersey's Murphy to the list. Their states account for the bulk of the US deaths, and much of that resulted from their ill advised decision to send infected elderly patients to nursing homes. Many other bad moves on their part, that even the doting media is having a hard time sweeping under the rug.

I doubt that will happen and for various reasons, mostly obvious!

Yes, New York has been a major mess and quick to try and pass the blame. As with the others mentioned. Although Cuomo has offered an occasional "thanks" to Trump, I must admit.

Lets see how some very praising quotes from the past have turned out....

This is what has been done in Korea and Japan, where the epidemic has indeed collapsed. Yesterday, Gov. Cuomo of New York announced a program like this. It will be directed by Blumberg. Blumberg is a good choice because the project requires internet and big data resources, which he pioneered, and public health, which he has made large philanthropic donations to at Johns Hopkins and elsewhere. Johns Hopkins experts will direct the medical and public health aspects of the project. They have an online examination for people who want to apply to the case tracing jobs. I think they said that most of the case tracing "army" will be people presently employed by the state of New York. Most of people assigned to case tracing in Japan are local government employees. That's a good choice. They have access to address records; they are used to bothering members of the public on the telephone; and they have nothing better to do at present. I do not know who the cyber experts will be, but I expect Blumberg is well connected to that business. A company such as Google or Microsoft could handle it.

In New York, they mainly want to trace cases forward. That is, instead of asking patients, "who infected you?" they will ask: "Who have you been in contact with in the past two weeks? We will contact them and recommend they come in for a test."

This is definitely cost effective. It is thousands of times cheaper than letting 60% of the population get infected (the herd immunity approach). It also saves millions of lives compared to that approach.

hmmm.. as some have said, tracking and tracing is probably impossible in the US. Does not seem like Cuomo was able to pull it off, even with Blumbergs help!

They must be idiots I guess! As is almost the entire world. Of all the countries, only a small handful have tracked and traced and those very small populations.

I guess almost all the world's leaders are blithering idiots! Wait... only those following a certain political philosophy are! :/

Here is a SUPERB presentation by Gov. Cuomo of New York. This is one of the best analyses of the situation I have seen. It is one of the best examples of good leadership since FDR.

More high praise for Cuomo. Yet it is true, his state is the worst in the US. I guess that idiot Trump prevented one of the best leaderships in the past 60 years from succeeding! Indeed, although people drinking bleach due to Trump's "advice" pushed the fatality numbers up I guess, :rolleyes: Certainly NOT the forced admissions of positive Covid19 patients into nursing homes where the absolute most vulnerable to dying from the virus.

No, just like Pritzker in Illinois, who is in Florida frolicking (vacationing) around. It is a "do as I say, not as I do" world!

Pritzker stated this when asked by a reporter about his wife traveling to Florida to their multi-million dollar horse rance ....

said Pritzker. “My official duties have nothing to do with my family. So, I’m not going to answer that question. It's inappropriate and I find it reprehensible, honestly that that a reporter wrote a story about it.”

Really? But then, he is not going to get criticized here as he is of the correct party.... and his state is THIRD on the list of most cases.

Interesting, seven states account for 67% of the US fatalities..... there leadership MUST be blithering idiots! Not a single track or trace and look at the fatalities!

Wait... they are not idiots, they are members of the liberal elite, so they are surely do not deserve any criticism at all! <X

• That would sound less partisan, if you added New York's Governor Cuomo, and New Jersey's Murphy to the list. Their states account for the bulk of the US deaths, and much of that resulted from their ill advised decision to send infected elderly patients to nursing homes. Many other bad moves on their part, that even the doting media is having a hard time sweeping under the rug.

Add the richest politician in American government, JB Pritzker, Democrat governor of Illinois.

If he wanted to, he could have closed the state in February, but he chose not to,

how many people died because of that bad decision Jed?

BUT, since he is part of “Group Think Blue”

He gets a free pass from the US media and people like Jed.

Mercy

• Official Post

Interesting, seven states account for 67% of the US fatalities..... there leadership MUST be blithering idiots! Not a single track or trace and look at the fatalities!

Wait... they are not idiots, they are members of the liberal elite, so they are surely do not deserve any criticism at all!

According to the highly respected Pew Research Center, it appears the virus has a preference for US citizens with "blue-blood" running through their politics: https://www.pewresearch.org/fa…-congressional-districts/

"as of last week, nearly a quarter of all the deaths in the United States attributed to the coronavirus have been in just 12 congressional districts – all located in New York City and represented by Democrats in Congress. Of the more than 92,000 Americans who had died of COVID-19 as of May 20 (the date that the data in this analysis was collected), nearly 75,000 were in Democratic congressional districts."

• Official Post

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a…at-covid-19/#66a4d5de21ab

"The French government has banned the prescription of hydroxychloroquine to treat symptoms of Covid-19 due to serious concerns over health risks.

The French health minister Olivier Véran asked the French High Council for Public Health (HCSP) to look into the drug to see if any recommendations should be changed.

After they reported that the drug shouldn’t be given, except in clinical trials, the French government revoked the right for hospitals to use hydroxychloroquine, even to patients who were gravely ill.

Le Monde announced Wednesday that the The Medicines Agency (ANSM) had also "initiated" the procedure to suspend clinical trials “as a precaution” which evaluated the role of hydroxychloroquine in patients with Covid-19."

• So you are agreeing with me that they don't show 0.1%?

:)

Still, if you look at the serious studies - pulling together all that we know and analysing it, we get figures so far of between 0.3% and 1%.

The 0.1% outliers are all special situations: NZ or Iceland with a very small number of deaths, or other cases where the infected population has unusual demographics.

Perhaps the best guess at the moment is it depends how much it spreads in care homes and hospitals. If it does, we have 1%, if it does not, we have 0.1% - 0.3% Depending on the extent to which social arrangements allow those at risk to be well shielded.

Anyone got better guesses?

This disease is unusual in that death rates depend so highly on age that the age distribution of those infected has a big effect on rates.

Interesting also that, at least in the UK, a lot of the hatred and fear of the disease is not just the deaths, but that the old people dying do so alone surrounded by PPE-equipped figures and without family - in many cases family cannot say goodbye.

When comparing its overall effect with Flu it is worth remembering that.

• Bob - i agree with you half - and half apologise. I was simplifying and ignoring details

Here is the other half. The people who are likely to drink bleach will do the same. Only more so. And there are a lot of people less careful with details than me, even when as here I'm being a bit cavalier!

Medssages from leader matter in this situation, because they can alter deaths. In the Uk we have our own problem with a government advisor who unlike all others will not resign, nor be asked to resign, and whose example will weaken UK adherence to track and trace and therefore increase Uk infection rate, and overall make it slower for Uk to open up again. How much we don't know.

• Official Post

Do they want another French Revolution? I would be up in arms about this. What on earth do they think they are doing I ams so glad now that we left the EU, what a bunch of twats.

They will get one for sure if the rising generation want it. I have spent a lot of time in France and am well aware of the odd mixture of timidity and violence that is a national characteristic. Certainly similar moves in Belgium have caused extensive unrest in the medical profession and public.

Clive Cookson at the FT has published a story about a new drug Merck are trialling which causes C-19 to self-destruct.

https://www.ft.com/content/de7…66-4c79-9b3e-9b7d792d424c

• "The French government has banned the prescription of hydroxychloroquine to treat symptoms of Covid-19 due to serious concerns over health risks.

To many cricket brains live on this planet. What are the lupus patients now doing?? if they get CoV-9.

The French political elite is even more concentrated than the US one, due to training in the same 2 national schools. They always help the wealthy people. They also organize the first killing of a banker that has "stolen" a tape with all account numbers of French tax evaders (early nineties). The good thing about these actions are: We definitely see how the international mafia works and how well it is organized!

But a doctor is never forced to follow any law regarding prescriptions. According to the oath of Hyppocrates he is responsible for the patients live an he decides what a patient needs and never the state.

Flipping COVID-19 Patients Onto Their Stomachs Can Save Lives

Old man you are lazy: This we know since 3 months and the famous outbreak in Bergamo.

But as we know from this forum too: Doctors today are unable to learn lessons from other doctors. doctors first need the command of Goddot or WHO, CDC,FDA before they start to think about a possible treatment. Doctors prefer to kill their patients albeit they hear that e.g. Ivermectin/Heparin could save the live of most Cov-9 victims.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.