Covid-19 News

• The twiiter warriors have defeated Surgisphere at #lancetgate..

Surgisphere... aka Sapan was always outnumbered and under resourced..

Lancet's reputation is a casualty not of Covid.. but of 'cloudbased' Sapanese highquality data... sap-data.

" Surgisphere has five employees, only one of which has a medical degree—the founder Dr. Sapan Desai.

The remaining four employees appear to have little to no science or medical background, but with a plethora of experience in business development and sales & marketing.

The team's personnel consist of a VP of Business Development and Strategy, VP of Sales and Marketing and two freelance writers creating content for Surgisphere.

"With the exception of the founder, the entire Surgisphere team joined the corporation only 2-3 months ago.

Actually, according to LinkedIn, the VP of Sales & Marketing is still employed by another tech company,

..Prior to February 2020, Surgisphere appears to have had a single employee, the founder"

https://www.medicineuncensored.com/a-study-out-of-thin-air

"Strike #3. The study reports patient data from Africa that requires sophisticated patient monitoring technology and electronic medical record systems. An open letter to The Lancet signed by 146 physicians and medical researchers believes this to be unlikely.

For the data to be valid, nearly 25% of all COVID-19 cases and 40% of all deaths in the continent would have occurred in Surgisphere-affiliated hospitals with sophisticated electronic patient data recording and monitoring capable of detecting and recording “nonsustained [at least 6 sec] or sustained ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation.”

In the setting of a highly contagious virus, continuous cardiac monitoring is not always utilized as it increases high-risk patient contact for healthcare workers.

A combination of cardiac monitoring practices during COVID-19 and the sophisticated equipment necessary to do so make it highly unlikely that cardiac arrhythmia data is available for such a large percentage of patients in Africa.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As a British man you have an obligation to explain why the death toll in UK is by far the worst on planet earth. You have to explain why your country is run by cricket brain people with far below average intelligence and moral.

Then presumably, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and just what, exactly, is so bad about building minarets...!

Edited. Way over the line. Shane

• Surgisphere's probable manipulation of data is nothing new..

However with the world spotlight on Covid .. the data review is much quicker.. only within days..

Data manipulation is standard practice for BIGPHARMA

to a lesser or greater and sometimes lethal degree.

Merck's lethal manipulation only surfaced years after..

"Tragically, Merck’s manipulation of its data—and the FDA’s resulting approval of Vioxx in 1999—led to thousands of avoidable premature deaths and 100,000 heart attacks"

https://www.ucsusa.org/resourc…ext=Tragically%2C%20Merck's%20manipulation%20of%20its,deaths%20and%20100%2C000%20heart%20attacks.

• .....Not "by far" the worst. Worldmeters, sorted by deaths per capita, shows Belgium is the worst,..,

well just to set the record straight.... the worst is San Marino ( at 1,238 per M)(and Belgium is #2 But it is so small some will doubt the statistics and some think of it as part of Italy. But it is technically a separate republic.

• Official Post

I do not suppose for one second that the administration is deliberately killing off 1,200 a day in some nefarious plot. There is no benefit to it. There is no money to be made,

I am not saying I believe it was a plot either. But this is not the USA, there is a huge amount of government money to be saved. Once people pass 70 State pensions, free healthcare , social care and income support average out at US 35,000 year. Add in a serious illness and that baloons to $135,000 a year, and may be paid out for 10 years ot more. . If (for convenience sake) we strike some kind of crude average and say that everyone over 70 costs the state $50k a year and lives for ten years then over that period the cost is $0.5M., 1,000 such people comes to $500M. That's almost as much as a cruise missile.

• Edited for profanity. Shane

I was quoting Trump's Secretary of State! What he said when he was in office! It was in all the newspapers. If you cannot quote a member of the Cabinet, who can you quote? It isn't my fault these people are potty-mouths. It would be a distortion to misquote him or cover up what he said -- the way you did.

No previous Sec. of State would have said a thing like that. Which is all the more reason to quote him in full. It is another example of the extraordinary times we are living through.

• I am not saying I believe it was a plot either. But this is not the USA, there is a huge amount of government money to be saved. Once people pass 70 State pensions, free healthcare , social care and income support average out at US 35,000 year.

Well, okay, but I seriously doubt any Republican would take this into account, or fail to stop the pandemic because of this.

First, because elderly people are their biggest supporters. Not only are old people dying, they are frightened, and some of them upset with the government for mishandling the pandemic. This is also the target audience of Fox News, which has great power in DC. I am sure the people running Fox News do not want to see another 100,000 of their viewers bite the dust.

Second, the Republicans do not seem to mind huge deficits, as long as the money goes to wealthy people who support the party. Old people are the wealthiest cohort in the U.S. and -- as I said -- many of them support the GOP. So I do not think the GOP minds shoveling $35,000 a year to them.

As an old person myself, I strongly oppose coddling old people. Social Security should be cut except for people who make less than $20,000. "Senior discounts" in stores and for goods and services should be ended. Property tax breaks revoked. We should give the money to children and young people instead. They need it more than old people do. Old people are a bunch of entitled, spoiled brats.

• the worst is San Marino ( at 1,238 per M)(and Belgium is #2 But it is so small some will doubt the statistics and some think of it as part of Italy.

Terribly small. Rhode Island could beat the crap out of it in a war. That's how small it is. It's so small they recently had the whole country carpeted.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We have already talked about the Lancet/NEJM HCQ studies based on data supplied by Surgisphere. This article exposes even more embarrassing information about Surgisphere:

https://amp.theguardian.com/wo…zation-hydroxychloroquine

This is a developing major scientific fiasco.

This is telling on who controls what. They want to delay and delay because the vaccine is tied to IDs, which is tied to currency which is tied to the total control matrix.

They will literally do anything to ensure this goes through including putting garbage studies like this into "reputable journals."

• Why the Lockdown Should Last Longer

• Hmm. I get the comparison, RTAs vs COVID cases.So let us see how we get R > 1 for road accidents.

Got it!

In a world where most road accidents come from road rage - and road rage is contagious. Any single road rage driver will so annoy maybe on average 3 other drivers that they too experience intolerable road rage and take it out on others...

Sounds a bit like the US of Trump to me: primed for a road rage epidemic (and full of bad drivers)

Post edited to remove crass anti-american generalisations.

• This is telling on who controls what. They want to delay and delay because the vaccine is tied to IDs, which is tied to currency which is tied to the total control matrix.

HCQ allowed again by WHO! Even Swiss radio broadcast spent 10 minutes to explain how corrupt and rotten minds did endager 10'000'ds patients lives.

We have to expect more of this. Next case to deal: Statines!

• See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…19-survivors-effects.html

Our Next Crisis Will Be Caring for Survivors of Covid-19

Many among the most ill may emerge with debilitating infirmities that will present major challenges in care.

The surge of Covid-19 patients is declining in New York and several other cities, but in its wake, another surge is underway. Many Covid-19 survivors are suffering serious medical problems that will continue to tax the resources of hospitals, rehab centers and other medical providers.

Over the next weeks and months, these patients will tell us what “survival” from Covid-19 really means. We have plenty of data on rates of death versus survival from the virus, but not much on the quality of survival. But what we do know from the limited data about survivors of Covid-19, and about how ventilated and critically ill patients fare after spending weeks in intensive-care units, raises significant concerns.

• I see a lot of press arguing that the Corona outbreak to blame China. But nowhere do I see calculations that support this theme. This is what I mean.

Assume corona figures of the following kind that match swedish figures quite ok

of 1000 infécted, 10 is going to hospital and 1 is dead after 2 weeks. Also assume doubling in

3 days without action.

So when there is 100 infected individuals the doctor notices a few cases indicating this is a new sickness. But not much is known.

After a week the first individual that will die goes to the hospital and after nasty 2 weeks he dies. Oh it's nasty deadly, I have a few

other cases. But was this a coincidence. One week later, no it is not a coincidence, larm goes off. Total after a month after the first encounter, we are talking about 2^10 times more infected or around 100000 at this time. This is probably the reason we have a pandemic right now. Notice that during the time between first encounter and the alarm goes off there is 1000 times as many infected.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.