Covid-19 News

• I've never heard of a chimera that hasn't been artificially created. It such has been found in nature I would like to know about it.

Recombination between two different but largely homologous viruses can occur in a host cell, but this is not a chimeric virus as commonly understood.

As far as I'm aware, the closest known relative to the SARS CoV-2 virus is a coronavirus found in a horseshoe bat in southern China, and taken back to the Wuhan institute around 2013, with its sequence published only after the outbreak in 2020. In terms of natural evolution it is at least 20 years removed from the SARS CoV-2 virus. Those who are curious should be wondering how it is that no genetically intermediate viruses have been found. But greatly accelerated evolution can occur in the laboratory by selective passaging through cell cultures and animal hosts.

How about SARS-CoV?

Recombination of viruses in animal reservoirs described here

https://jvi.asm.org/content/84/7/3134

To date the AIDS virus is the most infectious one we know as most likely a single virus is enough to trigger the illness. The SARS-CoV-19 virus does 100 times stronger bind to the Aace2 receptor than any other known virus thanks to the added AIDS details that as a chimera only could stem from a Wuhan lab personal with an AIDS infection. Even then very unlikely due to the high number (4) of identical inserts of exceptionally small chains.

You have brought no evidence for this new fantasy that SARS-CoV2 ACE2 Receptor stronger binding is due to recombination with part of an HIV virus. None. Nada. Zilch. Whereas there is lots of evidence that human-optimised RBD sequences occur in nature (e.g. 99% match with Pangolin virus). That does not mean a proximal origin via Pangolins, but it looks possible

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

What is interesting is that no-one knew that this RBD sequence worked so well in humans before the real-world lab of SARS-CoV2 entry to human population. So no-one engineering a human-killer virus would use this!

Assigning a probabilty number to a natural chimera.versus a synthetic chimera . is a problem..

human testimony from a lab worker is a problem too... who would confess to mixing their viruses?

Also interesting is Dalgleish/Sorensen's advice about vaccine development

In this case, as above, it seems most unlikely that human attempts to engineer a human-binding virus would use ACE2 from Pangolins and the rest from bats.

• As for Tucker 'Racewar' Carlson, does anyone really buy his argument that the five states that didn't lock down can teach us anything? Nebraska, Iowa, the Dakotas, and Arkansas... The 40th, 42nd, 49th, 52nd and 53rd most densely populated states, unrespectively.

You're being lied to alright Toffoli. And willingly, it seems.

• Tucker Carlson: We were lied to about coronavirus and the mass lockdowns. Here's the proof

This proof makes no sense. Carlson wrote:

"As a matter of public health, we can say conclusively the lockdowns were not necessary. In fact, we can prove that. And here's the most powerful evidence: States that never locked down at all -- states where people were allowed to live like Americans and not cower indoors alone -- in the end turned out no worse than states that had mandatory quarantines. The state you probably live in."

This is like saying that the house did not burn down after all, so why did we have the fire department come and put out the flames? If states such as New York, California and Georgia had not locked down, they would have catastrophic levels of infection. The R0 in Georgia peaked at 4.1 a week before the lockdown, when people were already locking themselves down. (https://www.ajc.com/news/coron…d/jvoLBozRtBSVSNQDDAuZxH/) If that had continued for high density states, instead of having 116,000 dead, we would have over a million, and our hospitals would have been overwhelmed the way they were in Italy for a while, and today in Brazil.

The states without lockdowns did not need them. Neither did places like rural, upstate New York. Neither did rural, low population Japanese prefectures. They had hardly any cases, whereas places such as Tokyo, Osaka and Sapporo had many cases. If they had not closed down population centers such as Tokyou in a "soft" lockdown, there would have been a catastrophic exponential increase in cases. In rural Yamaguchi, people were not locked down. They ignored the national edict because, as they told me, "we don't get out much anyway." These are places you can walk for hours without seeing a car or a house.

"The state you probably live in" is wrong. You probably do not live in a rural, low density state. If you probably lived there, it wouldn't be low density. North and South Dakota combined have less population than Los Angeles. If you probably lived there, they would have higher density and more cases.

• As for Tucker 'Racewar' Carlson, does anyone really buy his argument that the five states that didn't lock down can teach us anything? Nebraska, Iowa, the Dakotas, and Arkansas... The 40th, 42nd, 49th, 52nd and 53rd most densely populated states, unrespectively.

Well, they did teach us that low density, rural areas may not need a lockdown. That is an important lesson! As I said, most of Yamaguchi prefecture did not need one. The people I talked to there were 50 km away from the nearest case, on an island, in the Inland Sea, with the bridge more or less closed. And a large poster at the foot of the bridge with a cute mascots saying (in effect) Please Stay Away. I kid you not:

On the other hand, the counties in Georgia with the highest per capita infection rates are all rural, low density places. Most of them have high rates because they have poultry meatpacking plants, and terrible healthcare, or no healthcare at all, because the workers are illegal immigrants. See the map here:

https://www.ajc.com/news/coron…d/jvoLBozRtBSVSNQDDAuZxH/

The places in the U.S. with some of the highest per capita infection rates are Navajo Nation and other Native American nations, which have very low population density, but also no running water in most houses, and no hospitals within hundreds of miles (typically hours of driving).

You're being lied to alright Toffoli. And willingly, it seems.

In this instance, my guess is that Carlson is stupid rather than a liar. He probably does not understand the issues I pointed out in the previous message, such as the R0 infection rate in Georgia. As I noted before, Rudy Giuliani and Laura Ingraham of Fox News do not understand the difference between infectious disease and diseases such as cancer, obesity and heart disease. They did not see why trackers are needed. Giuliani said, "We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things." That is extraordinary stupid, but I think he and Ingraham honestly thought they had a valid point. He was not trying to fool the public.

I do not think Trump was being sarcastic when he suggested we should treat lung infections with disinfectants or UV light. He honestly meant that. It shows that he has no grasp of basic healthcare, science, and no common sense. That probably explains why he has done nothing to stop the pandemic.

Hanlon's razor applies: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

That is how I judge most of the opposition to cold fusion, by the way. After years of carefully reading statements by opponents, I have concluded that most of them were ignorant. Misinformed. A few, such as Robert Park, knew the facts. I think he was malevolent. Others, such as Hoffman and Taubes, were stupid. Very stupid. They are among the stupidest people I have ever encountered, and I have encountered many stupid people.

• What is interesting is that no-one knew that this RBD sequence worked so well in humans before the real-world lab of SARS-CoV2 entry to human population. So no-one engineering a human-killer virus would use this!

What would you expect from a military lab? Publish a key finding? SARS-CoV2 is by far the most contaminous virus we know thus it's ideal for a weapon.

Is is that difficult to understand that military folks try to combine the long time weakening AIDS virus with one of the most deadly virus? Further you can run a simulation for the receptor fits as we can do it with the antivirals too. These software packages are interestingly accurate.

The only remaining question is: Is SARS-CoV2 the first virus that escaped from the lab or is it the one the Chinese had as a rescue package?

There are some rumors about a much deadlier version... as there are rumors about the true number of deaths in Wuhan.

• What would you expect from a military lab? Publish a key finding? SARS-CoV2 is by far the most contaminous virus we know thus it's ideal for a weapon.

No, it is not ideal for a weapon. Any bioweapon deployed by an army must have a vaccine available. Every member of the military, soldiers and supporting civilians, must be vaccinated before the bioweapon is deployed. Otherwise it will disable or kill people on your side as likely as the enemy. This would be like having bombs that fall on your troops as often as the enemy. It makes no sense.

There is no vaccine for COVID-19. There is one for SARS but it has not been deployed or tested, and it may not be very effective. No army would risk it.

Only a terrorist would want such a weapon.

Actually, as far as I know, no military organization is developing bioweapons these days. They would be very difficult to deploy, and almost impossible to control. They would infuriate the rest of the world. There are any number of effective weapons systems waiting to be developed, such as small scale lethal autonomous AI-based weapons, which scare me a lot more than bioweapons. See the second video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is is that difficult to understand that military folks try to combine the long time weakening AIDS virus with one of the most deadly virus?

Wyttenbach - where is the sequence evidence for this? I've not found any serious person arguing SARS-CoV2 is recombined from HIV. Link please. I've offered before to look at any link.

And why does the sequence evidence which has been detailed (in the papers I show you) indicate something quite different?

The scientists who say it is natural (99% of them) do this because there is strong evidence it is natural. AFAIK the only ones saying otherwise are not experts on human coronavirus origins - an interesting and complex subject.

• No, it is not ideal for a weapon. Any bioweapon deployed by an army must have a vaccine available. Every member of the military, soldiers and supporting civilians, must be vaccinated before the bioweapon is deployed. Otherwise it will disable or kill people on your side as likely as the enemy. This would be like having bombs that fall on your troops as often as the enemy. It makes no sense.

For CoV-19 the vaccination is easy just use the plain corona cold virus as it obviously protects people. Further your logic is plain wrong. All military labs do develop bio weapons for the current single target: Find a way to protect the own people. Nobody believes the Chines do it not!

Wyttenbach - where is the sequence evidence for this? I've not found any serious person arguing SARS-CoV2 is recombined from HIV. Link please. I've offered before to look at any link.

You are a simple minded troll not reading papers we linked: Did you listen to the Luc Montagnier interview ??

You can do a simple query to find papers about the aids addons or spend some 20 minutes and listen.

Of course your friends try to remove all this evidence: My tip just kill Montagnier.

• My tip just kill Montagnier.

Its interesting to see how long this youtube will keep replicating

"In moleular biology today you can make any construction you want" but youtube has limits..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QXcDIcjPXSc

It is also to be noted that NEJM mentioned Montagnier .. anything to get publicity..or is that just a quirk of the Google search engine

https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMp038194

• Here is a preprint supporting the engineered Covid-19 hypothesis

It was withdrawn from bioxriv.. with only 3 comments.. none negative.

https://www.biorxiv.org/conten…0.01.30.927871v2.full.pdf

However it still survives on researchgate with 96000 views..

https://www.researchgate.net/p…o-HIV-1-gp120-and-Gag.pdf

"Our analysis of the spike glycoprotein of 2019-nCoV revealed several interesting findings

: First, we identified 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein that are not present in any other coronavirus reported till date.

To our surprise, all the 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV mapped to short segments of amino acids in the HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

among all annotated virus proteins in the NCBI database.

This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to
    HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous.

Further, 3D modelling suggests that atleast 3 of the unique inserts which are non-contiguous in the primary protein sequence of the 2019-nCoV
    spike glycoprotein converge to constitute the key components of the receptor binding site.

Of note, all the 4 inserts have pI values of around 10 that may facilitate virus-host interactions.

Taken together, our findings suggest unconventional evolution of 2019-nCoV that warrants further investigation. ....

Here is the updated ,2020-05-30 Perez and Montagnier prepint... warning.... heavy reading.... 39 pages.. NPP2 dense physics is simpler!

https://osf.io/tgw2d/

Jean claude Perez § Luc Montagnier - COVID-19, SARS and Bats Coronaviruses Genomes Unexpected Exogenous RNA Sequences

"

To sum up, here are the two main facts which contribute to our hypothesis of a partially synthetic genome:

A contiguous region representing 2.49% of the whole COVID-19 genome of which 40.99% is made up of 12
    diverse fragments originating from various strains of HIV SIV retroviruses.

A major part of these 16 EIE already existed in the first SARS genomes as early as 2003.
    we demonstrate how and why a new region including 4 HIV1 HIV2 Exogenous Informative Elements radically
    distinguishes all COVID-19
    strains from all SARS and Bat strain
    s.

. comparative analysis of the SPIKES genes of COVID_19 and Bat RaTG13 demonstrates two abnormal facts:

on the one hand, the insertion of 4 contiguous amino acids in the middle of SPIKE,

on the other hand, an abnormal distribution of synonymous codons in the second half of SPIKE.

Finally the insertion in this region of an EIE coming from a Plasmodium Yoelii gene is demonstrated,

but above all seems to explain the "strategy" pursued by having "artificially" modified

the ratio of synonymcodons / non-synonymous codons in this same region of 1770 COVID_19 SPIKE nucleotides.

Covid-19 appears to be all-natural just as SARS, HIV,SIV and Plasmodium all natural

• "What Montagnier called the “elements” of HIV were short cis-acting elements that scientists had discovered in the genome of coronaviruses in 2005. They are required for genome replication and are shared by many coronaviruses. So if what Montagnier said is true, the whole family of coronaviruses – which originated over 10,000 years ago – would have to be lab-made, and this is obviously nonsensical.

Many experts have already pointed out this obvious flaw in Montagnier’s argument.

As Étienne Simon-Lorière, a professor at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, said, “If we take a word from a book and it looks like another word, can we say that one has copied from the other? This is absurd!”

It is surprising to have a scientist of Montagnier’s stature utter such questionable statements – although Montagnier himself is a controversial figure. Among other causes, he has supported anti-vaxxers, homeopathy and a silly claim that DNA emits “electromagnetic waves”."

https://science.thewire.in/the…-wuhan-lab-pseudoscience/

• “If we take a word from a book

If Zeus quotes from a science writer...who is a phylogenist it could be silly

When Felix Bast writes " a silly claim that DNA emits “electromagnetic waves”.""

It is not a silly claim.and neither is it absurd.. though It could still be wrong.

Bast shows that he is not uptodate with electrical research on DNA..

it has been shown that short lengths of DNA need to conduct electrons so that a vital error protection mechanism can work(Barton).. This conduction may occur along the linked pi orbitals of the stacked ATGC bases

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2879062/

and there are quite a few papers like this..

"In this study, AC characterisation of DNA molecular wires, effects of frequency, temperature and UV irradiation on their conductivity is presented. λ-DNA molecular wires suspended between high aspect-ratio electrodes exhibit highly frequency-dependent conductivity that approaches metal-like behaviour at high frequencies (∼MHz). Detailed temperature dependence experiments were performed that traced the impedance response of λ-DNA until its denaturation. UV irradiation experiments where conductivity was lost at higher and longer UV exposures helped to establish that it is indeed λ-DNA molecular wires that generate conductivity. The subsequent renaturation of λ-DNA resulted in the recovery of current conduction, providing yet another proof of the conducting DNA molecular wire bridge. The temperature results also revealed hysteretic and bi-modal impedance responses that could make DNA a candidate for nanoelectronics components like thermal transistors and switches. Further, these experiments shed light on the charge transfer mechanism in DNA. At higher temperatures, the expected increase in thermal-induced charge hopping may account for the decrease in impedance supporting the 'charge hopping mechanism' theory. UV light, on the other hand, causes damage to GC base-pairs and phosphate groups reducing the path available both for hopping and short-range tunneling mechanisms, and hence increasing impedance - this again supporting both the 'charge hopping' and 'tunneling' mechanism theories.

When Étienne Simon-Lorière,' is quoted as saying we take a word from a book.etc stc .. this is very debatable only.. the devil is in the details.

.. so perhaps it might be useful to read the paper about which word.or words .and which sequences are said to be copied ... https://osf.io/tgw2d/

If the word is a sequence of letters beginning "......בְּרֵאשִׁית I would suspect that it comes from the Torah rather than that it created itself randomly from the Koran.

Genesis 1.1Bereshit bara Elohim et hashamayim ve'et ha'aretz. בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת https://biblehub.com/text/genesis/1-1.htm

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.