Covid-19 News

• Official Post

or having sex.

That is hitting below the belt, and you know it! :)

I do get your points, although I factored that in when I asked "can I be LESS concerned". I do worry about these trends, as I do for the planet and various other causes, but with so much to fret over, one has to prioritize what they lose sleep over. With an R1.1, mainly because younger people with almost no risk are testing positive, I will sleep well tonight...hopefully.

• I have been thinking about history . . . I believe I understand the dynamics of this situation.

I read that Congress appropriated a great deal of money for testing and case tracking a few months ago, but the administration has not spent it. On the contrary, it is trying to stop Federal funding for testing. The U.S. had 47,000 cases today, a new record. Florida and Georgia have set new records, and Florida is headed for a catastrophe. Yet governments of Florida and Georgia, like the Federal government, are doing nothing to stop the epidemic. Again, they are doing less than nothing. They are impeding the effort. The top epidemiologist in Florida pointed out they were fudging their numbers and hiding cases, so they fired her, and closed down several public sources of information. She set up her own website:

https://experience.arcgis.com/…dc3c48d885d1c643c195314e/

This page is telling:

This kind of situation has often arisen the past. For example, when IBM lost huge sums of money in the 1980s and almost went out of business. When the U.S. was losing the Vietnam war, and when the Japanese military was losing from 1943 to 1945. In such cases the institutions is in crisis. Everyone knows it. Everyone can see what must be done. But no one will take responsibility to act. Why? Because when you stand up and say, "we must do A, B and C" others may say: "okay, we'll try that, but if it fails, it will be your fault." For an individual it is better to pass the buck and pretend nothing is happening. It is safer to hope the problem will go away, or that someone else will have the guts to deal with it. Doing nothing is bad for the institution, but doing anything is bad for the person who acts. Even if your solution works partly, or improves the situation, you will be blamed because it was not perfect. Any solution has a downside. For example, the Japanese admiral who won a victory at Guadalcanal preserved his forces and retreated, without destroying more of the U.S. fleet. He was excoriated because he might have done more. On the other hand, he might have lost his whole fleet.

• Coronavirus HOROR: Experts only discovering vast long-term health issues of covid-19

SCIENTISTS are only starting to grasp the vast array of health problems caused by the novel coronavirus, some of which may have lingering effects on patients and health systems for years to come, according to doctors and infectious disease experts.

Besides the respiratory issues that leave patients gasping for breath, the virus that causes COVID-19 attacks many organ systems, in some cases causing catastrophic damage. Dr Eric Topol, a cardiologist and director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in La Jolla, California said: ”We thought this was only a respiratory virus. Turns out, it goes after the pancreas.

“It goes after the heart. It goes after the liver, the brain, the kidney and other organs. We didn't appreciate that in the beginning.”

In addition to respiratory distress, patients with COVID-19 can experience blood clotting disorders that can lead to strokes, and extreme inflammation that attacks multiple organ systems.

The virus can also cause neurological complications that range from headache, dizziness and loss of taste or smell to seizures and confusion.

And recovery can be slow, incomplete and costly, with a huge impact on quality of life.

The broad and diverse manifestations of COVID-19 are somewhat unique, said Dr Sadiya Khan, a cardiologist at Northwestern Medicine in Chicago.

With influenza, people with underlying heart conditions are also at higher risk of complications, Khan said. What is surprising about this virus is the extent of the complications occurring outside the lungs.

Kahn believes there will be a huge healthcare expenditure and burden for individuals who have survived COVID-19.

Patients who were in the intensive care unit or on a ventilator for weeks will need to spend extensive time in rehab to regain mobility and strength.

"It can take up to seven days for every one day that you're hospitalided to recover that type of strength," Kahn said. "It's harder the older you are, and you may never get back to the same level of function."

While much of the focus has been on the minority of patients who experience severe disease, doctors increasingly are looking to the needs of patients who were not sick enough to require hospitalization, but are still suffering months after first becoming infected.

Studies are just getting underway to understand the long-term effects of infection, Jay Butler, deputy director of infectious diseases at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters in a telephone briefing on Thursday.

"We hear anecdotal reports of people who have persistent fatigue, shortness of breath," Butler said. "How long that will last is hard to say."

While coronavirus symptoms typically resolve in two or three weeks, an estimated 1 in 10 experience prolonged symptoms, Dr Helen Salisbury of the University of Oxford wrote in the British Medical Journal on Tuesday.

Salisbury said many of her patients have normal chest X-rays and no sign of inflammation, but they are still not back to normal.

"If you previously ran 5k three times a week and now feel breathless after a single flight of stairs, or if you cough incessantly and are too exhausted to return to work, then the fear that you may never regain your previous health is very real," she wrote.

Dr Igor Koralnik, chief of neuro-infectious diseases at Northwestern Medicine, reviewed current scientific literature and found about half of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 had neurological complications, such as dizziness, decreased alertness, difficulty concentrating, disorders of smell and taste, seizures, strokes, weakness and muscle pain.

Koralnik, whose findings were published in the Annals of Neurology, has started an outpatient clinic for COVID-19 patients to study whether these neurological problems are temporary or permanent.

Kahn sees parallels with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Much of the early focus was on deaths.

"In recent years, we've been very focused on the cardiovascular complications of HIV survivorship," Kahn said.

from the express

• With an R1.1, mainly because younger people with almost no risk are testing positive,

Did you mean to say R1 = 1? No net increase? That is not the situation in most states. The R1 is much higher. In Florida it was 1.4 a few days ago, and I am sure it is higher now:

https://rt.live/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

The deaths are sure to increase in a week or two.

In Florida infections are increasing at the rates they were in Italy and New York city when they fell into a crisis. Florida is a few weeks from having the hospitals and ICUs overwhelmed. If that happens, the 5% of young people who need to be hospitalized will be left in the hallways without enough nurses or equipment. Many of them will die. Only ~0.1% are dying now thanks to medical care.

• Nope. My post you refer to clearly says "R>1". Here is the quote unedited, without Moderator cheating:

I think it said "R1.1" but anyway, being a little over 1 is unsettling. Not good. Even ~1 is not good. It should be going down. But what we face in Georgia, Florida, Texas and some other states is that it is far above 1. I think it is for all age cohorts.

• https://news.yahoo.com/inside-…-even-more-150022628.html

Inside the body, the coronavirus is even more sinister than scientists had realized

From paper:

These disfigured zombie cells appear to be using those streaming filaments, or filopodia, to reach still-healthy neighboring cells. The protuberances appear to bore into the cells’ bodies and inject their viral venom directly into those cells’ genetic command centers — thus creating another zombie.

protuberances : This is an inherited feature of the AIDS virus that at the end of live of an infected can be found in up 10%!! of all body cells. This is a very threatening finding as this could imply we need a complete novel approach to get rid of CoV-19 that may sleep endlessly in our DNA.

I would advice the US people to sue Fauci for attempted mass murder as he headed and provided the financing the development program of this virus in the Wuhan lab.

• I would advice the US people to sue Fauci for attempted mass murder as he headed and provided the financing the development program of this virus in the Wuhan lab.

Yeah, okay, but he couldn't have done it without help from the extraterrestrials, QAnon, and those pizzagate kids on Mars. You may think those kids are innocent little angels, but they aren't. They are not! What do you think they were doing in the basement, anyway? The fact that there is no basement is no excuse. A dedicated truth-seeker such as you will surely agree.

Lets all just go to our bunkers now.

Too late! I'm down here already, and I locked the door behind me.

How to bunker:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What's utterly dissapointing is how we compare countries by only studying the counter measures only and outcome. There is one other factor that one need to take into account. Let me illustrate the problem, if you have one well developed cluster of an infection like many people in a large family then finding the family you elliminate the plague quite easilly. Now famillies can be a louse term, it can be a church, a wedding party or any other social structure that is connected. Compare this with the case with the plague hitting randomly initially into n groups and hardly started spreading in the groups when it get noticed by authorities. You see the structure right! Now typically people look at the numbers and if they are low, they say good. And if they are high they say bad boy. But why did Sweden get so many infections and not norway? denmark? finland? why couldn't we track and trace it out like south korea or japan (we succeeded actually with people from italy and china). The reason was that 1/10 of the Swedish population was on vacation in another country end of february, beginning of march. We ended up touching maybe many different population clusters by this and the end result was one of the badass spreads in Europe. There are other reasons like we have more dense regions than finland and norway, and much higher population of immigrants which seam to have a higher rate for severe outcomes, (perhaps vitamin D as this was mainly black people and we are white because white skin helps when there is less sunlight and hence less D-vitamine production, there are other reasons as well like being poorer, living in large families etc). I suspect that in other countries that had a lower toll there was fewer groups involved and more developed spread into each group when the lockdown started. Assuming the start of lockdown depending essentially on number of registred cases.

• pizzagate kids on Mars.

Trafficking in children is a serious crime. There is a massive human trafficking network for which there is ample evidence so joking around about this seems out of place. Whether you choose to think HCQ works or not, or whether gain of function was done or not, child-trafficking is too serious to write-off (no matter the details of the pizza parlor situation in Washington - there are reporters who cover this who are reputable and you can find them if you want).

• As I mentioned, the top epidemiologist in Florida was fired because she revealed that the state was covering up deaths and faking data. She started her own website. It includes data leaked from the government from anonymous officials, known as Badger, Hawk, Turtle and Teacup. The "Notes and Warnings" page (rightmost tab) on the website gives a sense of the mismanagement and corruption in the government:

• Trafficking in children is a serious crime. There is a massive human trafficking network for which there is ample evidence so joking around about this seems out of place.

Perhaps you are not familiar with U.S. politics. The pizzagate conspiracy theory has been circulated by leading politicians in the U.S. They accuse Hillary Clinton and others of kidnapping children from the basement of a building that has no basement, and sending them to Mars. Seriously, that is what they claim. In 2016 this led to a 28-year-old man coming into the pizza restaurant and shooting the place up with a rifle.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

• Ischgl Austrian CoV-19 hotspot that was responsible for many infection chain throughout Europe

This was only due to the responsible politicians (cancelor Kurz and head of region of Tyrol Plattner) who listened more to the key tourism managers of Tyrol than to scientists. This influencial (corrupt?) Clique managed to extend the opening of the ski resorts until 15.3. with the known consequences.

But in the end, and this needs to be acknowledged, the taken measures in Austria have been effective.

• There is political opposition to contact tracing, even in cities that are experience exponential growth. See:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is political opposition to contact tracing, even in cities that are experience exponential growth. See:

The Swiss contact tracing app uses no central database. All info stays on your phone. It's true distributed computing and nobody at the ends knows who is in danger except you! But this works only in countries with educated people (e.g. Japan too) that can make the right decisions.

For me there are more serious issues like the climate change in Siberia that will at the end kill far more people as a raising sea level > 1meter next 50 years will end up in many wars.

Do not go mad and have a nice Sunday breakfast with your family.

• An interesting article that scurrilously impugns the motives of the drug industry, regulatory agencies,

and collaborating "news" media ---

"How Drug Industry Is Countering Diminishing Vaccine Uptake"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20…minishing-vaccine-uptake/

--- probably should be dismissed out of hand since the author was demoted by google-fact-checkers.

One might conjecture, though, based on its references that exposure to known attenuated corona cold

viruses could induce anti-Covid immunity fairly safely, quickly and inexpensively -

but, that's obviously wrong-think, as our regulatory agencies funding preferences prove.

• "How Drug Industry Is Countering Diminishing Vaccine Uptake"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20…minishing-vaccine-uptake/

Thanks Lou! This is a must read - includes also some linked papers - I did site over the past week.

You can find links to both papers that explicitly show that up to 70% of all people are immune to SARS-CoV-19 due to a former classic corona infection. This implies that we already have a kind of vaccine but be aware that classic corona also can induce lung inflammations!

Of course also political aspects are revealed as the pharma mafia over the past 4 months tried to tell us that some strange vaccinations (they want to sell to you..) could help too. The most criminal try was polio, some sense makes tuberculosis vaccination as at least this protects from secondary effects...

Of course SARS-CoV-19 is not harmless and if a government is a union of idiots like in the USA/UK then the people should be really scared! Here idiot is still a mild term as in fact these folks do show a deep inhuman behavior and do only focus on their friends money/stakes as in the good old roman times...

But I still wait a clear report that asks: Why did the USA clandestine finance the Wuhan lab? Who is the true responsible person that promoted this illegal work? How many people (3'000, 30'000? 300'000?) died in Wuhan of what virus strain?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.