Covid-19 News

• Amazing that they had the time to analyze and develop treatment as well and not only fix the most urging issues. I suspect many late nights have been spent thinking about improvements.

I know little about medicine, but I have the impression that much of what they have discovered since the pandemic began has been by trial and error, and much of it is relatively simple. For example, they found that turning patients on their stomach helps relieve breathing problems. I read they first tried this with a bed designed for pregnant women, with a large hole in the middle. Apparently, they have known this helps breathing for a long time, but it works better than they thought. They also found out ventilators do not work well for some reason, and about 80% of the patients do not survive. These discoveries were published in the New York Times, and passed by word of mouth among doctors and nurses. The ones I spoke with yesterday knew a ton of things like this. Some of it I have no idea what they were talking about, but some sounded pretty simple.

This is the sort of thing doctors might have discovered centuries ago. We tend to think that before the discovery of the germ theory by Pasteur, doctors were incapable of curing anything, and it would be better to stay home than go to a hospital. It is true that wealthy people did avoid hospitals. The doctors came to them. But having a skilled doctor centuries ago was usually much better than no doctor. Ancient Greek medical texts describe therapy that in some cases is similar to what doctors do today, especially for things like broken limbs or childbirth.

There has been a lot of discussion here about whether this or that drug is effective. I have not been following, because I cannot judge. However, if a drug is very effective, it should be obvious even without double-blind testing. You only need such testing when the effect is marginal, or when it takes years for the effect to emerge, for example in 5-year survival rates for cancer. When a drug or therapy works within minutes (or hours) as dramatically as what happens when you turn the patient on his stomach, the patients, doctors and nurses can tell. (It doesn't always work, but when it does, you can tell.) If some drug emerges that has a pronounced positive effect, I am sure the doctors will all learn about it, and they will use it. People here who think the drug companies might somehow nefariously prevent that don't know what they are talking about. That's like saying Microsoft can stop me from using Apple software. I am a programmer. I can judge what works. I'll use any damn software I want.

• In another few weeks the hospitals here will probably again be overwhelmed, and surgery will again be postponed.

In February I called them and said, "let's do this soon, the pandemic is coming." They said sure, and scheduled for a Monday a few weeks later. The Friday before that a nurse called me and said: "All elective surgery has been cancelled. We have no idea when it will resume." It was another sci-fi movie moment. A disruption you never expect to see in real life. Like people in London sleeping in subway stations during WWII. We have all been living through stuff like that, haven't we?

"Elective procedure" sounds like something you can do without, such as cosmetic surgery. It doesn't mean that. It means you are not bleeding and you are not going to die right away if they delay it. It includes very serious stuff, such as cancer treatments.

"Elective" also seems to mean "the insurance company will not pay."

• https://www.jta.org/2020/07/08…unity-could-they-be-right

Brooklyn’s Hasidic Jews are acting like they have herd immunity. Could they be right?

Most cases came in the days leading up to and on the Jewish holiday of Purim, March 9 and 10. That was before the mayor and governor shut down schools and businesses.

Surveys and tests suggest as many as 70% of the community has had COVID-19 and recovered. And amid a near total return to normal behavior,

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• , if a drug is very effective, it should be obvious even without double-blind testing.

The problem with any new pathogen is to develop specfic meds..

repurposing existing meds such as HCQ, azithromycin is an approach. that is being used now

In tha case of the stomach ulcer.. Helico bacter.(HB)

.. the standard treatments that was evolved over a period of years involve several drugs ..there is no single silver bullet

eg.."

5 days of PPI standard dose bd*/amoxicillin 1000 mg bd followed by
    5 days of PPI standard dose bd*/clarithromycin 500 mg bd/ tinidazole 500 mg bd

also tuberculosis,TB) has an empiric 4-drug regimen: isoniazd, rifampin, pyrazinamide, and either ethambutol or streptomycin

Viral pathogens are much more troublesome . than bacterial pathogens such as TB and HB

viruse mutate quickly so single drugs ..even purpose-developed drugs lose effectivenss over years.

in addittion.. viruses infect superquickly.. so the key to treatment is ASAP

case in point.. Tamiflu.. "“The most efficacy is received when treatment starts within 48 hours after symptoms start to appear.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/s…work-we-asked-a-scientist

The problem with the trials of HCQ is that ASAP has not been ASAP. but up to weeks after,,.. especaiily for community acquired Covid..

the Remdesiver trials?????? who knows if these are valid for the community..

Rather than a single silver bullet (which BIGPHARM loves) the most effective 'anti-bat soup' may end up as a 4 -5 drug regimen

HCQ,Ivermectin,Zinc, Doxyclycline...warfarin?

The Recovery Trials.. from Oxford? a Wreckovery done by the Marx Brothers.. at least wrt HCQ.

• HCQ,Ivermectin,Zinc, Doxyclycline...warfarin?

The Recovery Trials.. from Oxford? a Wreckovery done by the Marx Brothers.. at least wrt HCQ.

People... this is plain and clear HCQ is to be avoided at all cost! Trump heralded it and used it himself! Therefore it automatically is deemed poison, deadly and must be avoided at all cost! Regardless of what doctors say, how many millions of doses are being used in other countries, no matter what results are shown, it absolutely cannot be approved for use as that would indicate Trump was right and that must never happen.... period.

HCQ approval is dead or arrival until Trump is out of office... period. Talk about a mix of thread topics here! Covid and The War on Free Speech! Prime example!

Yes, people can talk about it, but when HCQ use has been officially damned like it has, in spite of other countries full use... it is evident.

Note that I am not saying HCQ is the end all solution. It appears it needs combinations.. It may only be marginally beneficial... However since there is NOTHING else, and it is a very safe drug to use under doctor's care, it is silly to ban it like this! There are public examples of Democrats asking for criminal charges all because Trump pushed this! Incredible.

If I get Covid and let's face it, there is a chance I will (I am in the public sector and have no choice), you can bet if nothing else has been developed, HCQ + Ivermectin + Zinc WILL be used. There is NO down side! (After my doctor clears my EKG of course, hopefully in advance as soon as I can schedule)

There are some whose pride however, would say I will not use it regardless because of my stance on the subject! Even if nothing else is available, I will not use it even though there is no down side. I guess I would rather die. Of course, when one is in ICU and getting ready for a ventilator tube, they probably will change their mind, but it will be too late then. :(

• Official Post

If I get Covid and let's face it, there is a chance I will (I am in the public sector and have no choice), you can bet if nothing else has been developed, HCQ + Ivermectin + Zinc WILL be used.

Good luck with getting a prescription. Other than this Dr. Zelenko, I know of no other doctor in the US able to prescribe on an outpatient basis. Even if they could, few would have the courage to administer for fear of reprisal in this toxic, anti-HCQ fervor drummed up by the media, and left wing politicians.

Too bad, because I do think there is a place for it. I am a good example, as COVID is closing in on me. My best friends 2 girls have been in quarantine for 2 weeks now, after they and 5 friends tested positive, and now he thinks he has it. Had his test 2 days ago, but takes 4-5 days to get the results. I was with him the day before, and the day he started having symptoms.

If I could, I would be taking HCQ right now as a cheap, harmless prophylactic. I am already taking everything over the counter mentioned on this thread, and more.

• If I could, I would be taking HCQ right now as a cheap, harmless prophylactic. I am already taking everything over the counter mentioned on this thread, and more.

Don't you find it odd that some non-governmental industries were willing to go to war on your behalf and spent countless trillions of your money on a whimsical "WMD" basis, and you can't even a fill a prescription because another non-governmental industry can't make money on HCQ? They steel your money and they are happy to let you die (don't worry, I mean they don't care!) I'm not sure how people turn a blind eye to criminality...

• whimsical "WMD"

Donald Rumsfeld erstwhile Eaglescout from Illinois

along his sticky path from aspartame to Afghanistan.. https://www.huffpost.com/entry…msfeld-and-the-s_b_805581

there was a little dalliance with Gilead..

Donald H. Rumsfeld Named Chairman of Gilead Sciences Foster City, CA -- January 3, 1997

Remdesevir

Headliines ..its just been approved in Australia as the first anti-Covid drug... whoopee do.. for those in severe distress on a ventilator..

there are known knowns and unknown unknowns

and disknown knowns

known by Eaglescouts alone.

• Official Post

finally Sweden is not worst, saying that USA has only 400 deaths per million is a bit of cherry picking as USA is big and the result is a mean of a lot of different random outcomes. So you should compare with different states, but even this is difficult. But then the picture changes and Sweden regarding statistics.

True. If you break down the US states, a small geographical area surrounding New York City, would account for 42% of the deaths. The "deaths/million" are almost off the chart, when compared to anywhere else in the US, and the world:

https://fee.org/articles/3-sta…19-deaths-in-america-why/

Some good info about your Sweden in the article also.

• Ivermectin, Heparin, and COVID-19: An Interview with Dr. David Scheim

- Therapeutic windows and dosages for HCQ and ivermectin

- Very favorable prospects for ivermectin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ivermectin for COVID-19 Treatment: Clinical Response at Quasi-Threshold Doses

Via Hypothesized Alleviation of CD147-Mediated Vascular Occlusion - David Scheim

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3636557

A Combination of Ivermectin and Doxycycline Possibly Blocks the Viral Entry

and Modulate the Innate Immune Response in COVID-19 Patients

https://chemrxiv.org/articles/…OVID-19_Patients/12630539

Chronic Treatment With Hydroxychloroquine and SARS-CoV-2 Infection

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/jmv.26286

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND ZINC ARE THE $20.00 CURE FOR COVID19 - DR. VLADIMIR ZEV ZELENKO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6PzxY0DtJVn6/

The “Second Wave”: Politics Influences the “Science” of COVID-19. Flawed Data, Flawed Models

- "... In the US, daily COVID deaths peaked in April, and are now down to 1/10 the peak rate,

at about 400/day. COVID is now the sixth leading cause of death in America, but it no longer

registers as a bump in total mortality..."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/…fluences-covid-19/5718129

• If I get Covid and let's face it, there is a chance I will (I am in the public sector and have no choice), you can bet if nothing else has been developed, HCQ + Ivermectin + Zinc WILL be used. There is NO down side! (After my doctor clears my EKG of course, hopefully in advance as soon as I can schedule)

Some countries that have no access to Ivermectin (in the US 150$ dose = banned for average public) the veterinary (horse/cow) is used. The price for a human dose comes down to 2-3$. The horse version is absolutely safe: I personally used it different times for several people.

The first aid medicine sounds odd: Drink at least 0.5 liter of orange juice. It contains Hesperidin that binds Cov-19 virus very well. The problem is the content is varying from juice to juice so the more you drink the better. You can also add some vitamin C and Zink. This is no replacement for Ivermectin/Heparin what I would take in any case if you have at least 2 typical symptoms. But getting the medication will take some time. At least the horse version of Ivermectin you can buy in advance if a fried of yours owns a horse...Best is to start with the double human dose of 20mg/100kg = 40mg/100kg Ivermectin.

Also Quercetin can be bought online. It also helps to block the virus.

• Official Post

I would argue we already have a fairly effective contact trace program established, and it is run by the hospitals. It works through self interest, in that most people (including the young with little risk) have a fear of the virus, and voluntarily present themselves to the program if they suspect they are infected. No need for armies of government officials. This is how it works:

-If showing symptoms, or had close contact with someone with COVID, you call up the local hospital, or testing facility. They will assign you a number, and say where to go for testing. Drive to the site, stay in car, present your number, then they test you.

-If told you are positive (~5 days later), you are asked to contact those who you were in close contact with, so they may get tested also.

-you are given a list of instructions to follow on how to self quarantine.

-any questions you may have can be answered by the hospital, or local health department.

-any help needed to maintain quarantine will be provided.

• Good luck with getting a prescription. Other than this Dr. Zelenko, I know of no other doctor in the US able to prescribe on an outpatient basis. Even if they could, few would have the courage to administer for fear of reprisal in this toxic, anti-HCQ fervor drummed up by the media, and left wing politicians.

Too bad, because I do think there is a place for it. I am a good example, as COVID is closing in on me. My best friends 2 girls have been in quarantine for 2 weeks now, after they and 5 friends tested positive, and now he thinks he has it. Had his test 2 days ago, but takes 4-5 days to get the results. I was with him the day before, and the day he started having symptoms.

If I could, I would be taking HCQ right now as a cheap, harmless prophylactic. I am already taking everything over the counter mentioned on this thread, and more.

I should start investigating that now. And some here say there is no intentional opposition to HCQ! (Such as the Dem Senator asking for "Crimes against humanity on Trump for suggesting HCQ)

Since others here post observational, second or third hand stories on the horrors of Covid, I will post the story that has influenced me greatly on HCQ. (Again, not saying it is the end all of solutions)

A actual friend of mine's (not some internet source) 86 year old aunt lives in Chicago. (Hard hit area as one should know) She came down with some symptoms and was tested.... returned positive. She was a very high risk candidate.... advanced age.... respiratory issues.... weak heart. Her symptoms were fairly mild but she was worried enough to be tested. Before the doctor could implement his "standard care", within the next two days, her symptoms were gone! She is doing fine and no problems!

Oh by the way... did I mention that she had rheumatoid arthritis (among other things)? That is correct, she has been taking the "deadly HCQ" for 5 years.

These observational cases are huge in number and from around the world. (Thus not from some conservative political mind set, unlike the unhinged liberal cry to ban HCQ) Until someone can show me where Remedisvir or some other treatment has such a wide spread and observational successful result set, I will use HCQ with a doctor's oversight if I can.

It has been said here by a few "that many thousands of people have died because of Trump's stupidity handling this crisis". I wonder what will be said if HCQ proves out to indeed be an effective defense against Covid? Will those same people decry the liberal agenda to outright ban it? I think not.... like always... THAT outcry will be conveniently forgooten. :(

• Official Post

Why have many vaccines to cover each individual virus, when you can have one "Universal" that covers all? Interesting new development by:

"Mirror Biologics, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ), the commercial development arm of Immunovative Therapies, Ltd. (Jerusalem, IL) (together "the Company"), a clinical-stage company specialized in the development, manufacturing and clinical translation of next-generation immunotherapy drugs where the active ingredients are living immune cells, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared our Phase I/II universal virus vaccine clinical trial under the Company's second active Investigational New Drug (IND) application enabling use of the Company's lead experimental drug, AlloStim®, for testing as an anti-viral prophylaxis drug."

https://www.biospace.com/artic…nown-and-unknown-viruses/

"Its a revolution in vaccine technology in that nearly all vaccines to date =antibody based vaccines. Actually our immune systems have two distinct arms, cellular and humoral (or antibody). The two arms are counter-regulated, one goes up, causes the other to go down. The problem in vaccine technology today is that its very easy to measure an antibody response but very difficult to measure cellular. The real kicker is that cellular immunity is for intracellular pathogens (such as viruses). This is the reason we still don't have a vaccine to SARS, MERS, HCV, Ebola, HIV, etc. because neutralizing antibodies don't work in many cases. Many viruses, including Covid, can transmit directly from cell to cell, so even the most perfect antibody based vaccine won't work. Not only that but it could make it worse (remember the counter-regulatory effect). The more you stimulate a non-protective antibody response, the more you down-regulate the desired cellular response. In addition to all these challenges, there is another problem for any covid vaccine called immuno-senescence. In the most vulnerable patient population, the immune system is weakened and you oftentimes don't get the desired response due to age related senescence. However, the Mirror vaccine provides "the missing pieces" from activated allogeneic immune cells and this has been shown to cause strong immune responses even in elderly, heavily tumor burdened cancer patients. It has also been shown to control HIV viral loading in two patients even after stopping standard HAART therapies."

• No, they can’t.

They have been told what to believe, and

any article that contradicts that belief is obviously a fabrication based on bits and pieces and parts of twisted, turned and perverted data built to support a political agenda, it’s easy.

“Group Think Blue” can’t be wrong, ever,

They know and will shout it down.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.