Covid-19 News

• Your bias is really showing through. I have attached the actual video of his statements. He is not talking to scientists . . .

You are incorrect. The cameras showed that he turned to the scientists, and addressed William Bryan, undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security. He said:

"And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning . . ."

He later claimed he was being sarcastic, and he was talking to reporters. He was not facing the reporters or talking to them, and he would not have suggested "you" reporters "test that." It makes no sense to say to reporters they should run tests of light or disinfectants. Only doctors and scientists can do that. So there is no doubt he was talking to the doctors and scientists.

He was not being sarcastic. He meant it.

https://www.politifact.com/art…said-about-disinfectant-/

• I watched the Stella Immaneul video. Brave lady. She was pretty emphatic that people don't need to die.

It is clear that only the younger generation is emotionally going to be capable of usurping the overlords.

Everyone older seems to know their place is to fall into line and act like deceipt and psychopathy of their overlords is just fine.

• I'm not able to access the nytimes article without signing on. But no matter. I still have not heard Trump himself say he wants to reduce testing or tracing.

The article headline you copied accuses the administration of that, but it is almost certainly skewed or missing vital information. For instance the administration may want to reduce or eliminate the testing/tracing work of fed workers in the individual states, and leave it entirely to the states themselves, with guidance and funding from the feds. I don't know. What I have concluded though is that much of the MSM in the US is compromised, captured by vested interests, and not to be implicitly trusted.

• Two common essential oils may help block two of Covid's main receptor entry points,

ACE2 and TMPRSS2 --

Geranium and Lemon Essential Oils and Their Active Compounds Downregulate

Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2), a SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor-Binding Domain, in Epithelial Cells

https://www.mdpi.com/2223-7747/9/6/770

An example coordinated cyber-book-burning by CNN and the social "news" media --

Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube scrub platforms of viral video making false coronavirus claims

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28…be-coronavirus/index.html

- CNN bases their condemnation of HCQ on the Brazilian study at URL -

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

- which used double the usual HCQ doses in late stage patients without zinc, and admits:

"Finally, although the median time from symptom onset to randomization was 7 days, we included

patients up to 14 days after the beginning of symptoms; it is conceivable that interventions that may

limit viral replication (e.g., hydroxychloroquine) may be more effective earlier in the course of the disease."

• Jed, the whole session was a PR event, it was not a meeting on scientific discussions.

Yes, he indeed turned to others and asked the question "...is there a way we can do something" This is not make a claim, espousing a factoid nor asking people to drink bleach! Your statement is totally biased from wanting his statements to mean something to support your animosity towards him,

I have watched the actual video, heard his actual words and do not need a politifact article to interpret for me.

You completely ignore the many, many claims by liberal media that Trump told people to drink bleach. Yet there is 100% proof in the actual video that he did not ask anyone to drink anything nor even said the word bleach. Likewise, you put meaning and intention in his mouth / words that is simply not there.

The video is proof. Not politifact.com. The actual words were questions not stated fact. He stated that investigating possible novel solutions would be interesting. And indeed, at least one company is actually looking into some of them.

Smear it all you want.... all you are doing is eroding your own credibility to be impartial and factual. This is the same when the Rossi believers twist Rossi tales into something positive only the reverse. You are twisting questions and "what ifs" into "beliefs and directions".

He did NOT tell anyone to drink anything and did not mention the word bleach. This is simple a liberal media lie. Do you deny this?

He did not state that any of these things were fact or would work, but it was interesting and that medical doctors would have to look into it. Again, the actual video of his actual words are there. Do you deny this?

So poltifact.com is how you decipher what actual words mean? This is ridiculous. I will simply end my part by telling people to watch the video for themselves..... not read what a biased report from politifact.com twists it to be! (The same by the way of LENR.... read the data oneself, not listen to what main stream has to say)

• Geranium and Lemon Essential Oils and Their Active Compounds Downregulate

Pellargonium (Geranium!) is a very well know broad band phyto antibiotic. The original source once more is South Africa! It's a part of my home pharmacy...

News: The LY6E-Protein well known as bad agent in the influenza case turns around 180 degree in the corona case and seems to stop the infection. Currently just for mice but the same model is used for influenza too.

https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/i…fen-gefunden-913734407434 In German!

• I'm not able to access the nytimes article without signing on.

I believe they are making all coronavirus related articles accessible for free. Try clicking on the link.

But no matter. I still have not heard Trump himself say he wants to reduce testing or tracing.

This has been reported in every newspaper and website. See, for example:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22…-down-response/index.html

The article headline you copied accuses the administration of that, but it is almost certainly skewed or missing vital information.

Okay, find some other news source. Why do you think the GOP Senators have skewed the story? Do you think they are complaining about something that did not happen? It is surprising they complained about any administration policy. The GOP Senators have complained loudly and publicly. This is not being kept secret. It is not obscure news. It is in every newspaper, so if you don't want to read the Times, read the Wall Street Journal.

• Yes, he indeed turned to others and asked the question "...is there a way we can do something" This is not make a claim, espousing a factoid nor asking people to drink bleach! Your statement is totally biased from wanting his statements to mean something to support your animosity towards him,

And he said: "And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"You" in this sentence can only refer to scientists and doctors. Members of the press do not conduct clinical tests. He could not have been addressing the press. There is no doubt whatever he was sincerely asking the scientists whether they planned to test ingesting or injecting disinfectants.

Disinfectants are poisonous. Ingesting or injecting them will cause serious harm, or death. Trump did not realize that because he is a very stupid, ignorant person. That's all there is to it. Spin it anyway you like: he said it to the scientists; he meant it; he was not joking.

He did not state that any of these things were fact or would work, but it was interesting and that medical doctors would have to look into it.

No, it is not interesting. Anyone who thinks it might work knows less about household chemicals than an ordinary 8-year-old child. "Looking into it" would be lunacy.

• I saw this interview live Jed it was the reporter that jumped up and spewed this bullshit "are you telling people to drink"... out of context to Trumps comments.

But that is what Trump was saying! He said "ingest." That means drink. He said "inject." That means inject with a hypodermic needle. Ingesting or injecting disinfectants will kill you. It was not "bullshit" for the reporter to ask him if he really meant that. It would remiss not to ask. When the president of the United States in a public address says that people should drink poison, reporters should ask him what he means!

The next day he claimed he did not mean it, and he claimed he was talking to the reporters. That cannot be true. He was facing the scientists, and as I pointed out, it makes no sense to ask a reporter to do a "test" of the effects of ingesting disinfectants.

• The situation in Georgia appears to have stabilized. The clearest sign of that is hospitalizations. They are not increasing. On the other hand, hospitalizations, daily cases and deaths are at record highs. The 7-day average of cases is 3,723, compared to 719 until mid-June.

The R0 infection rate seems stuck a little above 1, after being considerably higher for weeks.

https://www.ajc.com/news/coron…d/jvoLBozRtBSVSNQDDAuZxH/

Something about U.S. society pushes this infection up to a plateau, holds it, and then pushes it up to higher plateau. That pattern is common in most states, except the East Coast ones, New York, Massachusettes and so on. The New York graphs resemble the ones in the E.U. and S. Korea. I guess this can be explained. After making some disastrous mistakes EU countries such as Italy implemented the methods recommended by the W.H.O. in February. Finally, New York and the other East Coast states did that. These methods work. They have worked in every county and every U.S. state except California. I don't know the details in California. Maybe they have not followed the methods?

If we had done what the W.H.O. experts recommended, the coronavirus would be under control; we would have only a few thousand dead; millions of people would not have lost their jobs; and Trump would be coasting to re-election. I cannot imagine why he and his administration chose to ignore these recommendations. They even blame the W.H.O! They are shooting the messenger. Just listen to Aylward's February news conference and you hear the whole history of the last five months. A tale foretold in advance. Never in history have scientists and doctors known so much, or been able to prevent a pandemic so well. Yet in the U.S. we did nothing. Aylward must feel like Cassandra.

See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I guess I know how he feels. When people yowl about the energy crisis and global warming, I stand mutely, knowing that cold fusion is real and might solve the problem, if it can be controlled. I can do nothing to get the message through.

• Twist and turns of the msm.. jed... every trap start with.. For your safety or for the good of... TRAP.

and now your telling us what Trump meant when he talks.. Trap.

Enough.

Okay, the ball is in your court. YOU tell us what you think he meant. When he said "And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?," was he talking to reporters? Do you think reporters are going to to do tests? Yes or no -- is that what you are saying?

Trump is batty, but not so batty he thinks reporters do clinical tests. And if he did mean they should do the tests, why did he turn away from them and address the scientists when he said that? Why did one of the scientists answer?

If "ingesting" does not mean drinking, and "injecting" does not mean using a hypodermic needle to put fluid in the bloodstream, what do they mean? Those are Trump's words. If you know he did not mean drinking and injecting, what did he mean? Tell us, Mr. Trump Whisperer. Interpret his words for us.

• Sharing a story from a qualified medical doctor who says one great treatment early for Covid is already here. Of course since the President mentioned it, others are OK with folks dying just so he is not right. Read it for yourself and see what you think. Thanks to a classmate for forwarding

• Sharing a story from a qualified medical doctor who says one great treatment early for Covid is already here. Of course since the President mentioned it, o

You are talking about a completely different thing. That was the president's recommendation about hydroxychloroquine. I do not know about that. I have no opinion.

I am talking about his recommendation that people drink or inject disinfectants. Here is the transcript and video of him saying this:

https://www.businessinsider.co…t-video-transcript-2020-4

• Official Post

Folks, whatever your stance on the disease in regards of how lethal or non lethal it is, just a reminder of how the lethality is just one aspect to consider about our response to it:

Conclusions :

Taken together, we demonstrate cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%) with recent COVID-19 illness, independent of preexisting conditions, severity and overall course of the acute illness, and the time from the original diagnosis. These findings indicate the need for ongoing investigation of the long-term cardiovascular consequences of COVID-19.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…ology/fullarticle/2768916

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.