Covid-19 News

• Taken together, we demonstrate cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%)

this German JAMA report indicates that there may be long term heart dysfunction from the inflammatory sequelae

the average age of the cohort was only 49....

the kidney function is likely to be affected as well.. not just a serious flu..

• Unluckily CoV-19 has a built in /added AIDS heritage what enables the virus to propagate from cell to cell and thus it will possibly stay for ever and thing will turn worse for people that had a severe infection.

One more reason to radically treat all people with first symptoms with HCQ,Acitromycin/Doxycylin,Zinc and possibly early Ivermectin/Heparin.

If we had done what the W.H.O. experts recommended, the coronavirus would be under control; we would have only a few thousand dead; millions of people would not have lost their jobs; and Trump would be coasting to re-election.

According to Worldometer numbers the USA just went over the top of the peak and now will go the same way down as Sweden.

The only problem is that the US Health system mafia ensures to damage the health of as many people as possible. This is what you learn at Harvard business school. Try to broaden your customer base...

• Official Post

this German JAMA report indicates that there may be long term heart dysfunction from the inflammatory sequelae

the average age of the cohort was only 49....

the kidney function is likely to be affected as well.. not just a serious flu..

And this is why I think is important to put aside the matter of the lethality, which is what everyone seems to focus on for the purpose of decision making. This is a very complicated disease, prone to leave sequels in the people that gets it. Letting it run rampant has the potential of leaving not only a pile of deads, but a much, much, much bigger pile of chronically ill people that will make the usually overburdened health care systems situation even worse.

• The mayor of Miami Beach blames the lack of contract tracing on Florida's growing epidemic. Elsewhere it was reported he needs 800 tracers and he got only 200. I cannot find the full text of the letter, but anyway:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/…-tracing-program/2268324/

‘Unprepared and Understaffed': Miami Beach Mayor Urges DeSantis to Improve Florida's Contact Tracing Program

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber sent a letter to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Monday urging him to take action to improve on the competency of the state's contact tracing program in Miami-Dade County.

"Since we began our reopening, our number of infections, our positive testing percent, our hospitalizations, our ICU census, our ventilator census and our resident deaths have skyrocketed to unimagined levels," Gelber says in the introduction of his letter.

"A large part of the blame falls on an unprepared and understaffed contact tracing operation."

Gelber goes on to say that the contact tracing program has been unsuccessful in effectively reaching out to residents in South Florida in order to find out if they have been isolating and whether they have come into contact with others who may have been at risk for infection.

"A few weeks ago we were advised that on one day the “successful” connection rate was 17%. That means over 80% of those infected were never reached and have never been advised where or how to isolate; and, moreover, nothing was done to address their “close contacts” who might still be spreading the virus," Gelber writes.

He also notes that the program has not been as transparent as would have been desired, noting that it has been difficult to obtain data on contact rates and that multiple requests for information were needed for the state's Department of Health to respond. . . .

• I did an intersting task. I took the death numbers and divided by the number of million people in the country from Norway Sweden and Denmark. Then I noted that time to max was about the same. And hence we can see that max distribution as

Sweden: 11.5

Denmark: 4.4

Norway 2.6

I then looked at values 10-20 days after first death as those should follow the same constant times C times exp(kt) approximately if we assume the spread of the error for time to death is much shorter then 10 days. We then get similar figures proper models should apply. Looks like the Swedish death toll is a bit high when you compare Sweden wold have 250 deaths per million if we would had denmarks initial values and around 125 per million if we had norways outbreak. If you consider that denmark had 100 deaths per million and Norway around 50 deaths per million it really looks like the swedish figures are around twise as deadly than nearby countries and this is due a slower decay of deaths. If we look at Stockholm the decay is there, but for other parts of the country the outbreak has been in may and other regions in time so it looks like there has been multiple outbreaks in different regions and pristine counties has not been protected possibly by travelling by the 10% of the population that does not follow the recommendation. It's interesting how the 2x was avoided in Stockholm. We can't really prevent people from travelling due to constitutional laws I think that politicians will try to change this to add exceptions for the case of a pandemic.

• Worldmeter does not make projections. Perhaps you have in mind some other site?

This virus finds/kills the vulnerable and the latest data shows that US deaths/cases go down. Of course it will not take the USA only 3 months from top to bottom like Sweden simply because of the missing culture among a large part of the population that never will understand the rules. Thus the final total US death toll will easily be > 200k what could be enough for second position behind Belgium...

• That is an important study. It was good to see that the laboratory staff were apparently kept from bias :

Myocardial T1 and T2 relaxation times were measured conservatively within the septal myocardium of the midventricular SAX slice using motion-corrected images, as per internal standardized operating procedures19 and with quality control by the core laboratory staff, blinded to the underlying clinical information using pseudonymized data sets.

I find it interesting and odd that heart issues seemed independent of the disease severity:

Conclusions and Relevance In this study of a cohort of German patients recently recovered from COVID-19 infection, CMR revealed cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%), independent of preexisting conditions, severity and overall course of the acute illness, and time from the original diagnosis.

The subjects who had been diagnosed with CoVid were all recently recovered. I would hope that they follow up with these same patients in a year or so to see if the heart issues were rectifying with time.

• This has been reported in every newspaper and website. See, for example:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22…-down-response/index.html

Okay, find some other news source. Why do you think the GOP Senators have skewed the story? Do you think they are complaining about something that did not happen? It is surprising they complained about any administration policy. The GOP Senators have complained loudly and publicly. This is not being kept secret. It is not obscure news. It is in every newspaper, so if you don't want to read the Times, read the Wall Street Journal.

At least there is a video there of Trump saying "it" in a rally, namely this:

"I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down please,' "

But I noticed also the manner in which he said it. It was entirely compatible with being tongue in cheek.

His senior staff said it was, and Trump himself later said it was, and the article even mentions that.

The litmus test of this is that there has been no 'order' to slow testing, on the contrary, testing will be enhanced:

Earlier Monday, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters during a press briefing that Trump was speaking "in jest" and "in passing" at the rally.

"He has not directed (coronavirus testing to be slowed), and, in fact, I would note that first we continue to test about 500,000 per day, about half a million people per day," McEnany said. "$1.8 billion dollars is invested in NIH to find new testing capabilities, any suggestion that testing has been curtailed is not rooted in fact."

Regarding the GOP Senators, I don't even know what specifically they were complaining about. But good for them, it's an indication of a healthy government.

• Just like talking to Rossi believers, one cannot talk to a Trump hater. No matter what evidence you put in front of them, they will twist and dodge and misrepresent.

I asked specific questions which are ignored.

Did Trump state to drink bleach? 100% he did not. The video absolutely PROVES he did not use the words bleach, drink or ask people to do so. He asked questions. Who reported that he did say to drink bleach? The liberal fake news media that has an absolute agenda to to their reporting. THEY stated bleach (a lie) and that Trump said to drink it (a lie)

Jed - show me in the video where Trump says "drink bleach". It is not there but was reported as such by liberal news. PERIOD.

I gave you links where light therapy is used in various accepted practices. Another link was to a company that is researching UV light for Covid. Yet you ignore these and continue to call Trump an idiot! Your malevolence is unmistakable. LIght therapy is likely not an effective Covid treatment but a company IS looking at it, but asking questions is not idiotic.

I gave you a link on an oral disinfectant and yet you continue to try to bash Trump as it being stupid. Yet you ignore the links. An oral disinfectant is unlikely for Covid, but there are such things, in spite of what you say. Read the link. There are however, some mouth wash (yes a disinfectant) advertised to combat Covid viruses. (Again, probably of little value, but NOT poison as you state)

So please answer these two questions:

Did not liberal media make up the story about Trump telling people to drink bleach? Yes or No, Remember the video is absolute proof that he did not say that.

Did not the video show that Trump was asking the QUESTION.... could something interesting be done? Again, the video is available and proof. So what does he literally say? No interpretation, no politfact.com spin.

It is there for everyone to see. He did not say those things you accuse of. That is your interpretation. As you so often accuse THH and others.....

"You are making that up!" 8|

• At least there is a video there of Trump saying "it" in a rally, namely this:

"I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down please,' "

But I noticed also the manner in which he said it. It was entirely compatible with being tongue in cheek.

No, it was not tongue in cheek. He said the next day that he was serious, and he has repeated this several times. And, as I pointed out, his administration is trying to gut the funding for testing and tracking. Obviously, he opposes testing. He has made that abundantly clear. Why do you dispute what he himself has said, and what he is trying to accomplish with policy?

Jed - show me in the video where Trump says "drink bleach". It is not there but was reported as such by liberal news. PERIOD.

The issue is not what the "liberal news" said or did not say. The issue is what Trump said, who he said it to, and what he meant. The transcript and video are right here:

https://www.businessinsider.co…t-video-transcript-2020-4

• Official Post

But that is what Trump was saying! He said "ingest." That means drink. He said "inject." That means inject with a hypodermic needle. Ingesting or injecting disinfectants will kill you. It was not "bullshit" for the reporter to ask him if he really meant that. It would remiss not to ask. When the president of the United States in a public address says that people should drink poison, reporters should ask him what he means!

The next day he claimed he did not mean it, and he claimed he was talking to the reporters. That cannot be true. He was facing the scientists, and as I pointed out, it makes no sense to ask a reporter to do a "test" of the effects of ingesting disinfectants.

Jed, It is clear that a political discussion will never amount to anything here. People are ingesting different news bubbles. The only think we will agree on at this forum is that cold fusion LENR will change our world faster than any political system can. Let's bring on the LENR and start LIVING again.

• New preprint. Tetracyclines may be a class of (maybe too) inexpensive prophylactics for COVID --

Prophylaxis with tetracyclines in ARDS: Potential therapy for COVID-19-induced ARDS?

Excerpt: Minocycline or doxycycline treatment within a year prior to ARDS diagnosis was associated with a 75% reduced likelihood for mechanical ventilation during hospital stay. Furthermore, tetracycline antibiotic therapy corresponded to significant reductions in duration of mechanical ventilation and ICU stay in ARDS patients. These data suggest tetracyclines may provide prophylactic benefit in reducing ventilatory support for ARDS patients

and support further evaluation in a randomized prospective trial.

https://www.medrxiv.org/conten…07.22.20154542v1.full.pdf

Based on this earlier report, they may protect against COVID-19 infection, not just development into ARDS.

Therapeutic Potential for Tetracyclines in the Treatment of COVID-19

Excerpt: Tetracyclines (e.g., tetracycline, doxycycline, and minocycline) are highly lipophilic antibiotics that are known to chelate zinc compounds on matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Coronaviruses are also known to rely

heavily on host MMPs for survival, cell infiltration, cell-to-cell adhesion, and replication, many of which have zinc as part of their MMP complex.2,3 It is possible that the zinc-chelating properties of tetracyclines may also aid in inhibiting COVID-19 infection in humans, limiting their ability to replicate within the host ...

... doxycycline inhibited the postinfection replication in addition to reducing the virus’s ability to enter the cultured cells

https://accpjournals.onlinelib…doi/pdf/10.1002/phar.2395

Also, the following preprint -- Potential Compounds for the Inhibition of TMPRSS2

https://chemrxiv.org/articles/…ition_of_TMPRSS2/12727787

- identifies several drugs and natural products which could inhibit viral entry by blocking the

TMPRSS2 protease. The most promising natural products appear to be derived from the herb, neem.

• Chris Martenson

HCQ..censorship

Surgisphere is not fraud..just unconfirmed data

tm 6.40

the impact of Covid is much greater than just the deaths..

Hannah Davis testimony

arthritis encephalitis etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• An attempt to compare Sweden with it's neigbours showed that Norway and Denmark has the same lock down and that Sweden has 2.5x as many death as due to lock down. (note it's 6x Denmark and 12x Norway in deaths alone). So the soft lock down is bad. Well If we look at Stockholm then the 2x opportunity is not there as they decline nicely like any other country in Europe, still with a soft lock down. So I'm leaning towards people visiting friends and family as we now the spread is mostly within homes.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.