Covid-19 News

• To many dilettantes do studies of all kinds. Just the first issue: People who get HCQ without having CoV-19 are obviously sick or persons at risk. To treat them as a cohort is more than fringe.

A pure sign of idiots behavior is to again post a study that just looks at HCQ, what nobody ever did recommend!

Why are proven dilettantes not able to distinguish prophylaxis after showing symptoms with prophylaxis in general ??

It not in their best interest!!!

• Thanks Fm-1, nice to be back-I agree about the bradykinin hypothesis causing long term damage but the other hypothesis of the virus lurking in the system (like many other viruses) is not disproven. If I am unfortunately correct about this we will all eventually be infected (as it is now spreading like wildfire) and we will have to use all the biochemical agents now known to combat its effects, just like those HIV positives taking antivirals over their extended lifetimes. THIS NEEDS RESEARCH - more than any other strategy which have to date all proven to be completely hopeless. Keep drinking that gin and tonic, the occasional cigarette, Coconut oil, licorice, Black seed oil (Nigella sativa) Sutherlandia, Angelica and Sceletium as Wyttenbach recommended, Zn, D3, C multivits, to give a background level of immunity. Then if acute symptoms arise use the heavy drugs, HCQ, doxycycline or azithro-or clarithromycin, Avigan, higher dose of D3, Zn, ivermectin until the symptoms subside. Which should all be available from your local pharmacy by now.......some hope!

• (And Mark 'i like this' U, U should be ashamed).

Hehe. Strangely, I'm not. I didn't google anything, I only watched the first few minutes of the video, put it in my video youtube list to watch later at night on my TV's youtube app. On first impressions, I like the guy, I like the girl, and I liked that Navid would recommend something he found good. What can i say, I'm easy to please.

• Yes welcome back Dr Richard. I wonder if you have heard much of nebulized, inhaled (very dilute like .1%) hydrogen peroxide treatment for upper respiratory infections including Covid-19. Dr. Mercola is a huge fan.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dr. Richard, I haven't given a lot of thought of the virus remaining in the body for an extended period. I did read some months back that doctors in south korea had similar thoughts but haven't heard much since. I beg you to research vitamins m D really dig in and I think you will find all you answers. I'm convinced enough to get my life on it. I do have everything on your recommended bat virus with the exception of hydroxychloroquine but I've settled on vitamin c, 250 mg a day, 5000 units of vitamin D daily during fall and winter months half that during the warmer months and when leaving the house pop a cold eaze it releases zinc oxide into the sinus. I believe this will protect me and my family. I wait for your response. Thanks

• And whilst we’re on the topic of consuming bleach as a method of curing covid, last night BBC London ran an expose of people selling ‘Miracle Mineral Solution’ (aka ‘bleach’), to dullards over the internet. One claimed sales were through the roof since Trump vouched for the practice.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First, your use of personal attacks has to stop. This is not scientific which leads to the next point...

Second, everyone can note the main point of that video was to talk about the failure of psychiatry to even understand or treat the root causes of mental illness, and the scientific failure of an entire profession. Most if not all of this is published science, and well understood by many. Instead you want to smear the person's name. You've become so comfortable with this that you think it is normal behavior -- that's most of what you do on this board.

As for germ theory - epigenetics and microbiome alone show us that germs alone do not cause illness but systems failures -- many people have the cold sore virus their entire lives -- but don't get the disease till stress (the simplest example of 'terrain theory" - which isn't even scientifically in debate anymore, we know that microRNAs exist). Your statement "Therefore, germs aren’t real" is meant to simplify and spin.

Third, you posts are meant to dissuade people from looking at information. Everytime something interesting is posted, within minutes you hot trigger the reply button.

Fourth, your use of shaming and calling people out. Sad. Mark. U should be ashamed. is a classic way of enlisting people's natural sense of goodness. Sociopaths and narcassists have no problem using these tactics. They enjoy it in fact.

For many reasons on this post alone, I would think that the board admins Shane and Alan would give you a warning that you are a danger to the community. In real life, people like you would quickly be found out, but on here you get to dominate and stir the pot.

• And whilst we’re on the topic of consuming bleach as a method of curing covid, last night BBC London ran an expose of people selling ‘Miracle Mineral Solution’ (aka ‘bleach’), to dullards over the internet. One claimed sales were through the roof since Trump vouched for the practice.

External Content youtu.be

As for Trump he got cought asking during a hot mic moment could bleach help. It unfortunate that the American people allowed the whole virus narrative to be stolen by a hostile media. Zeus you are either stupid or a never trumpt and I don't believe you to be stupid.

• Claims Germ Theory has never been proven. Therefore, germs aren’t real.* Thus COVID-19 as we know it cannot exist.
    Claims this odd illness going round was created by Bill Gates as either part of a eugenics program or as a way to force us to get vaccinated with micro-chips.
    Claims that people dying of covid-19 are actually dying of fear.
    Claims the full spectrum of anti-vaxxer BS.
    Is also an anti-5Ger, and has claimed that its the real cause of covid.

Yikes! Oy veh.

• First, your use of personal attacks has to stop.

Pot, kettle, black, Old Beaut. Implying that anyone who disregards your nonsense is stupid, or a criminal, or a child, or a sheep, are personal attacks in themselves.

Your statement "Therefore, germs aren’t real" is meant to simplify and spin.

That’s not my statement, it’s that ridiculous woman’s statement. She thinks Covid is a psychological disease, not one caused by germs. She thinks germs don’t exist. Quite simply, she’s an idiot.

Third, you posts are meant to dissuade people from looking at information.

Nope. I quite clearly encouraged people to look for information about her. And they should... She’s very amusing.

Instead you want to smear the person's name. You've become so comfortable with this that you think it is normal behavior

I’d take you more seriously if you didn’t spend every other post smearing the names of Gates and Fauci. Personally, I think you smear your own name more than I ever could - simply by attaching it to your feverish posts.

And if your video is about the failings of psychiatry why post it in a thread about coronavirus? Surely a psychology forum would be more relevant. Or a Scientology forum, as from what I understand, they hold highly similar views, and are presumably more supportive of made-up shit in general.

• Yes he did Jed I wholeheartedly agree, however he never advocated for it and never purposely brought it to public attention. You find it hard to believe that the media is intensely biased toward Trump. The media stole the pandemic narrative and has been the driving force behind the divide in this country and the world. Trump played down the virus as did Eisenhower and nixon trying to turn it over to the medical community, as done during previous pandemics. We also had a more responsible media back then. No mask mandates, normal life, no economic impact and look the world went on. Lots of mistakes have been made but most due to an unrelenting mob style media. Alan sorry to bring my political thoughts I to this but........

• Pot, kettle, black, Old Beaut. Implying that anyone who disregards your nonsense is stupid, or a criminal, or a child, or a sheep, are personal attacks in themselves.

Yes. It is annoying. It is one thing to disagree with the mainstream ideas about vaccines. I think that is acceptable here. It is quite another to claim that everyone who says that vaccines work does not actually believe that, and everyone who says that is a member of cabal of criminals foisting mind control on the world. Those are two entirely different . . . hypotheses. I think you should say "Gates and Fauci are wrong" and then give some technical reasons. You should not go on to say, "they are wrong, and they know they are wrong, and they doing this for nefarious reasons." As I said, that would be mind-reading. Plus it is an outrageous conspiracy theory with zero evidence. You can say that after someone reveals bonafide letters from Gates describing his plan to take over the world.

That’s not my statement, it’s that ridiculous woman’s statement. She thinks Covid is a psychological disease, not one caused by germs. She thinks germs don’t exist. Quite simply, she’s an idiot.

That she is. Normally, I try to compartmentalize people's views. A cold fusion researcher might believe in faith healing, but she is not a doctor after all. A plasma fusion researcher might have mistaken ideas about cold fusion, but that does not mean tokamak reactors don't work. However, this woman talking about COVID is supposedly a doctor, so her views about germs are directly applicable.

• Yes he did Jed I wholeheartedly agree, however he never advocated for it and never purposely brought it to public attention.

When you are the President of the United States, talking during an official live press conference, anything you say is brought to public attention. Absolute anything! You should know that. If you did not do it on purpose, you are an idiot.

Do you know what would be like doing? It would be like talking to the most famous news reporter in Washington, on the record, knowing the conversation is being tape recorded. A reporter who made his career by bringing down a President of the U.S. And telling this reporter things which directly contradict what you told the public, revealing that you lied about the worst public health crisis in the last 100 years. Who would do that?!? That would be the most idiotic mistake in the history of U.S. politics! Of course that is an imaginary example.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.