Covid-19 News

• Yes, he turned and ASKED THE QUESTION.

It sounds more like a suggestion to me. But okay, let us say it was only a question. He ASKED THE QUESTION. It was a supremely stupid and dangerous question. It was not something a president should say in public during a televised press conference. It was a question that no 8-year-old child would ask. Bottles of disinfectant all say they are poisonous, and any child would know that. So, Trump is more stupid and less educated than a child. This is appalling.

You dance around the question, and you try your hardest to believe he was only asking a question and not making a suggestion . . . Yet even if that were true, it is still appalling. Why are you trying to excuse this? Or defend it? If any other adult had said this, you would agree he is crazy or senile.

I have not seen one post from you decrying the medial for twisting and blowing these comments completely out of proportion or context.

On the contrary, the media did not emphasize this statement enough. Fox News hardly mentioned it. This statement alone shows that the president is an idiot and grotesquely ignorant. I think this and his other statements and his behavior should have triggered his removal under the 25th Amendment. Experts say he is clearly senile. He exhibits common symptoms such as inability to control his facial expressions, and fidgeting. See:

https://www.statnews.com/2017/…tested-for-brain-disease/

• Nasal lavage with sodium hypochlorite solution in Staphylococcus aureus persistent rhinosinusitisvalley-view-bleach-with-8-25-sodium-hypochlorite.1_l.png

Geneva UniversityHospital, Geneva, Switzerland

It might be useful for Covid..

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5408863_Nasal_lavage_with_sodium_hypochlorite_solution_in_Staphylococcus_aureus_persistent_rhinosinusitis#:~:text=Nasal%20lavage%20with%200.05%25%20NaOCl%20solution%20in%20saline%20is%20suitable,to%20patient%2Dspecific%20SA%20clonotypes.

Almost everything in high dose is 'thoroughly toxic'.

• Dr Been with Adam Gaertner re:Ivermectin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ivermectin seems to be a wonder drug.

According to Adam Gaertner, this drug has the potential to stop the pandemic within weeks.

I see similarities to LENR. An off mainstream topic not interesting enough to be faster investigated?

If we are keeping ignoring each other and not willing to listen and learn, we will not manage the bigger challenge called climate change. Let's hope to stay on the razors edge.

• my wife's, mother died 4 weeks ago, alone in a nursing home. Don't you ever lecture me or anyone else about the suffering during the pandemic. I went back to work 7 years after I retired to make ventilators, something I now have to live with thinking I was on a noble mission to save lives. Now we know roughly 80% on ventilators are going to die.my wife also is receiving radiation treatments for paget disease. Just another disease that could be brought on by a vitamin D deficenccy, hence my mission to inform on what doctors sure aren't. I believe I have a much better understanding of the suffering. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• I read the NYT extensively and I have seen many articles about the economic and social effects of COVID-19. The Times is an establishment newspaper, very concerned about things like the stock market and the economy.

Here is an example from today's NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…n/nyc-hotels-closing.html

Pandemic Puts N.Y.C. Hotels on the Brink: ‘A Complete Washout’

Several big hotels in the city have announced that they are closed for good, and some experts say that more shutdowns are coming.

• Not really. It kills stuff. Anything,. Good for detoxifying water. Not so good inside you.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that you are probably ingesting chlorine dioxide when you drink your tap water. The good news is that it is very well tolerated at those doses.

The bad news for toxins, bacteria, fungi and viruses is that they don't tolerate low doses very well at all. So one can safely ingest or inhale (through a good nebulizer) ClO2, while doing major damage to the intruder.

Of course, you likely won't see good news about ClO2 (mms) promoted by the msm, as it is largely phunded by Pharma.

The disadvantage of home brewed ClO2 is that it will probably have some unwanted contaminants. It is these contaminants, more than ClO2, that can do some damage.

But pure ClO2? Lots of potential. Potentially Trumps much more expensive prospective treatments.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5369164/

• To confuse everybody a bit more: DCA or more detailed named, also di-chloro-acetate, the last 20 years (uni Montreal) was heavily investigated for anti tumor properties. Many people including cats/dogs took it as a last resort to escape cancer. It's added to drinking water in many places in the USA. So it's chemo active what should tell everybody it's poison.

Richard! Calm down. The average people working for NSA/Mosad/MI6 are at most of medium intelligence. They believe to work for the good side and do not understand that they just help the (FRJ) mafia to maximize profits.

I know most details since about 1997 when they started in the large. Freedom in mind is to piss at these folks any time you like to do it!

Chlorine is added in copious amounts to the drinking water in the US. One reason is to purify and remove the salt from it from over use of rocksalting roads in the winter. Some people just refuse to research before posting.

• Lots of things have that potential - just we do not know which actually work yet.

Well, at least we would have some promising reports from Australia and South America to start out with.

No reason to not give it - ivermectin - a try, even for prophylaxis.

"Fun" is over! Now, it is not only about our health, but also about loosing our jobs.

• Pandemic Puts N.Y.C. Hotels on the Brink: ‘A Complete Washout’

New York is the worst CoV-19 place in the world. But UK, France have nothing to fear except their exceptionally dumb leaders. The overall death rate now is 20x lower than at the beginning. Hospitals are empty here in Europe except in places where care homes are affected again... What is a direct consequence of having exceptionally dumb leaders.

Why care about CoV-19?? And not care that infected (tested positive) people stay home?

Coronavirus pandemic likely 'could have been prevented' if China, WHO acted differently, report says

This is wrong. China did not correctly report the lab escape that happened first week of October. More than 6 week have been lost that way . The virus entered Europe long before the WHO/China announcement. This has been found by reexamination of "flu deaths".

• another example of government interference in medical issues : flouride!

The government decided what's best for me

Not true at all. You are free to drink water without fluoride. You can use reverse osmosis, or get bottled water. In many places you can dig your own well.

The government decided what is best for the population as a whole, and provided that. That greatly improved people's health. However, you can easily opt out, for about $300.

• Thinking physician comment from Trial News

“Take Tylenol”.

That’s the more or less official treatment for Covid-19 in America.

I think that is inadequate, a missed opportunity to head off an ER visit, hospitalization, long-term morbidity or death.

Why? It’s obvious,

Big Medicine wants the business, they don’t want you to die but they certainly want you to need expensive medical services. They want heads in beds.

Big Medicine got out front on this epidemic and shaped our reaction to their advantage. I’m a Family Practice Doctor and the big problem to me is that I don’t get to do my job. People were/are told to call or drive thru testing areas and stay out of their doctors’ office. .

Establishing a therapeutic alliance with a patient and clarifying a path forward and instilling positive expectations is a tangible real-world benefit. This is precisely the benefit designed to be removed by Randomized (blinded, placebo-) Controlled Trials (RCTs) so that only the intervention’s effect can be measured. More importantly, specifically formulated RCTs (Phase 1-3) are required to get FDA approval for a patented intervention. Ethically, is it right to let a few million people die while we wait for Big Medicine (Big Pharma) to do it’s thing?

Big Medicine sees Primary Care Providers as drug-prescribers, referrers and chart-keepers for which they are grateful. However, if a PCP endeavors to head off an illness before it becomes expensive, he/she becomes the enemy. Big Medicine has definitely won the first battle.

..Part 2:

I would love to get back in the game and see patients, especially before they are exposed to Covid-19 . . I would review their diet for vitamin and mineral content and their Vitamin D sourcing for adequacy. (I have asked all my patients to take Magnesium and Vitamin D3 as supplements for the last 10 years unless they have a better plan. More than half of Americans are insufficient in both, cost is about $20/year to correct.) I would ask them to take N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg twice daily in the hopes it works as well for Coronavirus as it does for Influenza H1N1 and RSV (I suggest this to all my patients for flu season anyway). Nowadays, I would ask some or most of my patients to take a zinc supplement and maybe vitamins A, C and E depending on their current diet and other health issues. Regular exercise and avoidance of high-glycemic foods (flour is enemy number 1) is always important.

For early disease with or without symptoms: ..

Zinc 50 mg twice daily (or Cold EEZE lozenges if tolerated for both topical and immune function benefit),

Ivermectin 200mcg/kg/day for 3-5 days,

LABA/ICS inhaler if coughing, and maybe a macrolide (clarithromycin) or doxycycline

depending on the patient’s view of antibiotics. Low dose Dexamethasone has long been my favorite “active-placebo” for viral illness.

https://www.trialsitenews.com/…in-for-covid-19-patients/

RICK KEIZER MD ON AUGUST 9, 2020 AT 3:49 PM

• Here is a new drug. It may be promising, but it sounds like a nightmare to manufacture. It calls for hamster ovary cells. See the article for details.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…virus-drug-eli-lilly.html

An Experimental Drug Protects Covid-19 Patients, Eli Lilly Claims

A so-called monoclonal antibody lowered levels of the coronavirus and prevented hospitalizations. The research has not yet been vetted by independent experts.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.