Covid-19 News

• We do certainly need a place to talk breakthrough science but this isn't it! As an example check out this admission by JAMA that the "anti-fluoriders" were right for half a century and that it is a potent neurotoxin (which those of us who actually looked the science already knew). Ooops!

But how could this possibly be true ... after all , like vaccines, fluoridation of our water supply is in the CDC's list of the top "Ten Great Public Health Achievements" of the twentieth century in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00056796.htm

Maybe if fluoridation is bumped off the list, perhaps masking and shutdowns could replace it?

• When we are talking about possible links between event A and unlikely event B in a child's life it is technically impossible to prove there is no link. However, there is no evidence for a link between vaccines and Autism, nor any reason to expect this.

THH says there is no reason to expect a link, even though he was given a url link by Navid perhaps a few months ago that showed a many such links.

https://childrenshealthdefense…ccinated-vs-unvaccinated/

The above link includes a bonus for Jed showing another episode of the CDC both perverting and suppressing data.

Now for a ray of sunshine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is a mountain of data backing up that claim. The CDC does not need to do research or publish papers covering the same ground that others have already covered. They do not need to refute every crackpot assertion. They should not do that. There are many crackpot assertions so this would waste their time and our money.

You're not understanding. The CDC was not required to do research or publish papers, only provide the papers they used. Yet they could not supply one paper out of that supposed mountain of evidence that actually backed up their assertion - that vaccines given in the first six months do not cause autism. (Why the first six months? Because the first vaccines given have a better chance of avoiding the (unacknowledged!) health bias that plagues studies of later vaccinations, such MMR.)

• One of my grandchildren was vaccinated against TB at 6 months. He was born blonde but now has a ginger hair, should I worry?

Not to worry. One of my kids was born bald, then he progressed to a faint ginger blonde, and now he is a full on ginge and proud of it. Yet like almost all of his peers he did not receive a BCG vaccine for TB.

Although that TB vaccine is notorious for being less than assuringly effective, still I wouldn't worry. Really.

True story: In first year college, my roommate from Hong Kong suddenly started coughing up blood. Good thing the hospital was close by and he was quickly diagnosed as having TB. I had to be tested some time later and I was negative, or so they said.

• THH says there is no reason to expect a link, even though he was given a url link by Navid perhaps a few months ago that showed a many such links.

https://childrenshealthdefense…ccinated-vs-unvaccinated/

So - you are I think not reading what I said.

I said, no reason to expect a [causative] link.

I did not say no reason to expect a correlation. In fact I pointed out you would get correlations between pretty well everything and autism because of the very many confounders.

in addition, I am talking about reasons to expect a causal link. For example, HCQ affects the immune system and is an anti-viral with in vitro activity against COVID, so we have a reason to expect both anti-viral action, and also some alteration in the severity of COVID, from HCQ.

Just for fun, given the page you linked looked very political, i did some fact checking of the first claim.

• Generation 1: CDC’s Unpublished Verstraeten Study on HepB Showed Dramatic Increased Risk of Autism (7.6X), Sleep Disorders (5X), Speech Disorders (2.1X) and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (1.8X);

This fact check is really long, but that is fair enough, there are a lot of details to check!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bad-medicine/

What got lost in the brouhaha over Dr. Thompson’s “confession,” allegations about a “cover-up” at the CDC, and threats of whistleblower lawsuits was what should have been the main point: Did collected data actually prove that the MMR vaccine produces a 340% increased risk of autism in African-American boys? The answer is no, it did not.

The CDC issued a statement regarding the data in question, with instructions for accessing the study at the center of the controversy. As the CDC noted, the authors of that study suggested that the most likely explanation for the moderate correlation between autism and vaccination in young children was the existence of immunization requirements for autistic children enrolled in special education preschool programs:

Access to the information on the birth certificates allowed researchers to assess more complete information on race as well as other important characteristics, including possible risk factors for autism such as the child’s birth weight, mother’s age, and education. This information was not available for the children without birth certificates; hence CDC study did not present data by race on black, white, or other race children from the whole study sample. It presented the results on black and white/other race children from the group with birth certificates.

The study looked at different age groups: children vaccinated by 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months. The findings revealed that vaccination between 24 and 36 months was slightly more common among children with autism, and that association was strongest among children 3-5 years of age. The authors reported this finding was most likely a result of immunization requirements for preschool special education program attendance in children with autism.

Mark U and many others believe that CDC is lying, many, many doctors (like most of them?) are engaged in corrupt practices, or else idiots. And note that instead of discussing in detail the arguments - is the observed correlation here causative, or is it due to the suggested confounding factor - educational preshool programme enrollment, which is 100% causative for vaccination and 100% correlative with Autism?

Consider, what should be done in this case? Data is published which shows a correlation which if causal would be of intense interest and importance. The authors do not consider statistically the effect of an obvious confounder such as this, and come to wrong conclusions.

Note that the original data was linked in full by the CDC statement explaining the error, so anyone querying it could take that same data and do a proper (or so link below not so proper) re-analysis. Hardly hiding anything.

Based on their logic - no scientist is allowed to correct anything, or admit any error, even though they explain it, without being accused of wanting to cover something up. Weird. but alas very common.

For (a lot) more of the science details of this, which maybe only nerds like me will find interesting:

https://scienceblogs.com/insol…about-vaccines-and-autism

• Unluckily this fact check completely fails to deliver any debunking if you read it carefully. The author uses the same cheating methods that were use by the paper he does criticize...

the original paper was retracted because of some low level data inconsistency and the powerful agitation of big pharma. The much better tactics would have been to redo the study with better/more data. But the assets of if Big Pharma are sick people with a complex medical situation that allows multiple treatments.

Vaccination can kill as the papilloma vaccination has successfully shown and now is stopped at least in Japan.

MMR below 6 months in fact is a very bad idea and the main problem is the adjuvant and the nonsense to combine two useful with two unneeded vaccinations. I recommend to do it much later and in single maximally double combinations. And if the vaccine contains an Alu salt then do a genetic test first!

• The MMR vaccine came under fire for it's use of mercury. It never used mercury but instead used thimerosal.

Thimerosal was removed from all childhood vaccines in 2001 with the exception of inactivated flu vaccine in multi-dose vials.

They found a problem with thimerosal in MMR but are stilling injecting it into our children via flu vaccine. ?????????

• this from the CDC

Except for influenza (flu), thimerosal is removed from or reduced in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and under manufactured for the U.S. market.

October 1. IOM’s Immunization Safety Review Committee issues a reportexternal icon concluding there is not enough evidence to disprove claims that thimerosal in childhood vaccines causes autism, attention deficit hypersensitivity disorder, or speech or language delay.

May 5. A risk assessmentexternal icon of thimerosal use in childhood vaccines finds no evidence of harm from the use of thimerosal as a preservative, other than redness and swelling at the injection site.

• ive never questioned vaccines before, maybe it's time. Thimosal is used in vaccines as a perservative. Its toxic!!!

What is thiomersal ?

Thiomersal is a compound containing ethyl mercury used to prevent bacterial and fungal growth in inactivated (in which the virus has been killed) vaccines presented in multi-dose vials. It is also used during vaccine production, both to inactivate certain organisms and toxins and to help maintain a sterile production line. Thiomersal has been used since the 1930s in the manufacture of some vaccines and other medicinal products. The manufacture of thiomersal is a very minor component (<0.1%) of="" the="" main="" sources="" of="" human="" exposure="" to="">

This from the WHO

https://www.who.int/immunizati…questions_and_answers/en/

• ive never questioned vaccines before, maybe it's time.

By all means question everything, especially what is posted here!

Vaccines are more heavily safety checked than anything else in the medical world, for obvious reasons.

Internet info about vaccines is complex to decipher because it has gone political. there is a strong anti-vax PR campaign that includes a very few scientists (mostly disreputable). There are then a lot of reputable scientists who look at the data and try to find possible safety issues, because that is their job.

You need to evaluate this stuff.

THH

• The links I posted are all from government web sites and I find the information confusing at best and totally inconclusive. So the question remains why are there no studies to answer these questions. A government study from 2007 came to this conclusion yet the powers that be refuse to investigate instead using the same original trials to support their claim of no safety issues. That's not political that is neglect.

• I found this report in the BMJ - why use thimerosal when there are plenty of other alternative, safer preservatives? Oh I know-because we've always used it, probably dating back to the use of mercury compounds to treat syphilis in Victorian times maybe? Another example of the propagation of bad medicinal practice as is the restriction of chloroquine or its analogs by pharmacists and doctors around Feb 2 soon after the Wang et al publication showing its antiviral activity. (Repeated later by the much larger Gordon et al Nature paper) which must have been a central government directive possibly from the Dominic Cummings brood of MENSA spin doctors? You made a serious mistake there guys! The picture emerging is very simple: those countries using anti-bat therapy eg Germany, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Greece most of Africa, India and the Far East, New Zealand etc have far fewer deaths from COVID than countries banning (or have no access to) anti-viral therapy ie the UK, US, Sweden and S. America. Check out the numbers on Wikipedia, I know you will accuse me of cherry-picking the data, but the trend does not seem to have changed much since March-April.

Thimerosal is a neurotoxin injected into infants

I also would like to know when is the BMJ going to report on the

[1]Burbacher study? This is a very important study that was funded through

the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Doctors who

had/have been injecting [2]pregnant women and infants with thimerosal have

a right to know about this study and should be made aware that thimerosal

in the vaccines does make its way to the brain of a fetus and infants.

What happens when thimerosal is in the brain? Does thimerosal cause

damage? Can thimerosal (a neurotoxin) once it makes its way into the brain

of a fetus or a small newborn cause any damage?

There have been studies that show [3]Thimerosal does indeed cause DNA

Breaks. And there was a study done last year showing [4]thimerosal does

indeed interferes with folate-dependent methylation.

This is so important, YET the medical journals are not reporting on

this. My question is why?? Thimerosal does inhibit DNA Methylation which

can cause DNA Breaks on chromosomes.

[1] http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/members/2005/7712/7712.pdf

[2] http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65…ices/pdf_zip/hgbayer1.pdf

[3] http://toxsci.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/full/74/2/361

[4] http://www.nupr.neu.edu/2-04/deth_article.pdf

Competing interests:

Mother to a mercury poisoned child

Competing interests: No competing interests

• I found this report in the BMJ - why use thimerosal when there are plenty of other alternative, safer preservatives?

https://www.who.int/news-room/…detail/mercury-and-health

Mercury, such as thiomersal (ethylmercury), is used in very small amounts as a preservative in some vaccines and pharmaceuticals. Compared to methylmercury, ethylmercury is very different. Ethylmercury is broken down by the body quickly and does not accumulate. WHO has closely monitored scientific evidence relating to the use of thiomersal as a vaccine preservative for more than 10 years, and has consistently reached the same conclusion: there is no evidence that the amount of thiomersal used in vaccines poses a health risk.

Methylmercury - which all children who eat fish are exposed to - is much worse because it bioaccumulates.

Have you looked quantitatively at the amounts used here in vaccines? I'd bet they are completely insignificant compared with accumulated dietary intake.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.