Covid-19 News

• I found this report in the BMJ - why use thimerosal when there are plenty of other alternative, safer preservatives?

First, thimerosal was perfectly safe. It was used in tiny amounts and it was not retained in the body. You get more mercury eating tuna or breathing the air from a coal-fired generator plant. Second, it is no longer used.

Here is some actual scientific information about thimerosal, as opposed to the alarmist ignorant garbage at the anti-vaccine sites. These sites, and this ignorance, kill children:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesaf…rns/thimerosal/index.html

About Thimerosal

Mercury is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust, air, soil, and water. Two types of mercury to which people may be exposed — methylmercury and ethylmercury — are very different.

Methylmercury is the type of mercury found in certain kinds of fish. At high exposure levels methylmercury can be toxic to people. In the United States, federal guidelines keep as much methylmercury as possible out of the environment and food, but over a lifetime, everyone is exposed to some methylmercury.

Thimerosal contains ethylmercury, which is cleared from the human body more quickly than methylmercury, and is therefore less likely to cause any harm.

The human body eliminates thimerosal easily.

Thimerosal does not stay in the body a long time so it does not build up and reach harmful levels. When thimerosal enters the body, it breaks down to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate, which are readily eliminated.

Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines in the United States in 2001.

Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccines do not and never did contain thimerosal. Varicella (chickenpox), inactivated polio (IPV), and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines have also never contained thimerosal.

Influenza (flu) vaccines are currently available in both thimerosal-containing (for multi-dose vaccine vials) and thimerosal-free versions.

The links I posted are all from government web sites and I find the information confusing at best and totally inconclusive.

I suggest you read the site I just linked to. It is clear and conclusive. If you read this but are still confused, you need to learn more about biology before studying or discussing this issue.

• The links I posted are all from government web sites and I find the information confusing at best and totally inconclusive. So the question remains why are there no studies to answer these questions. A government study from 2007 came to this conclusion yet the powers that be refuse to investigate instead using the same original trials to support their claim of no safety issues. That's not political that is neglect.

Let us look at the details of this. Starting with: which government study, what did it say, has it been comprehensively found in error?

Based on my experience I don't believe there are any vaccine safety issues not properly considered.

THH

• You missed my point entirely-I was using the example of thimerosal a known potent neurotoxin which has had continued use by the medical profession simply because this is what they have always used over a long period of time, and when evidence does come up that such a compound could be dangerous, the practice is still blindly continued. Another example is doling out insulin to Type 2 diabetics when all that does is encourage further obesity - a much more effective treatment is a strict carbo-hydrate-free diet and lots of exercise which has been shown to actually reverse the pathology - there are lots of examples of this, another doling out beta-blockers for hypertension which have severe side-effects obliterating normal kidney function etc etc. I am just saying there is too much reliance on drug therapy when lifestyle changes and vitamin supplementation to normal diets are probably just as effective. Stress seems to be the biggest cause of many illnesses, how well we cope with it is up to the individual - in Western capitalist societies we still basically have an individualist 'survival of the fittest' mentality where if you don't shape up and make large amounts of cash and have the car, the house, and the young attractive wife you are regarded as 'successful' but at any time it can all go wrong and any of us can end up on the street! The so-called Welfare state has been continuously eroded by successive centralist 'New Labour' then ten years of right-wing 'Tories' so the situation now is much like it was in pre-war Britain in the 1930's - further exacerbated my the coronavirus pandemic and the rise of artificial intelligence monitoring of behaviour and what is mass-hypnosis by the mobile phone Facebook media etc. So it seems to be up to small groups of pro-democracy 'anarchists' to fight for the true democratic freedoms we have lost in this progressively 'Big Brother' state in the UK and US. :)

• People who don't get the point don't want to look

Examples just a few on once FDA approved chemicals

Johnson and johnson baby talcum powder

Roundup weed and grass control

Everything from dupont

Yet these are still being sold,

That's why people question the safety protocols of big pharma and what they are putting into their body's

• You missed my point entirely-I was using the example of thimerosal a known potent neurotoxin which has had continued use by the medical profession simply because this is what they have always used over a long period of time, and when evidence does come up that such a compound could be dangerous, the practice is still blindly continued. Another example is doling out insulin to Type 2 diabetics when all that does is encourage further obesity - a much more effective treatment is a strict carbo-hydrate-free diet and lots of exercise which has been shown to actually reverse the pathology - there are lots of examples of this, another doling out beta-blockers for hypertension which have severe side-effects obliterating normal kidney function etc etc. I am just saying there is too much reliance on drug therapy when lifestyle changes and vitamin supplementation to normal diets are probably just as effective. Stress seems to be the biggest cause of many illnesses, how well we cope with it is up to the individual - in Western capitalist societies we still basically have an individualist 'survival of the fittest' mentality where if you don't shape up and make large amounts of cash and have the car, the house, and the young attractive wife you are regarded as 'successful' but at any time it can all go wrong and any of us can end up on the street! The so-called Welfare state has been continuously eroded by successive centralist 'New Labour' then ten years of right-wing 'Tories' so the situation now is much like it was in pre-war Britain in the 1930's - further exacerbated my the coronavirus pandemic and the rise of artificial intelligence monitoring of behaviour and what is mass-hypnosis by the mobile phone Facebook media etc. So it seems to be up to small groups of pro-democracy 'anarchists' to fight for the true democratic freedoms we have lost in this progressively 'Big Brother' state in the UK and US. :)

OK, well agree about over-prescription of drugs. My father is type 2 diabetic and my sister and I have now got him off drugs using low carb diet. Doctors can find it difficult tot to prescribe, patient pressure, idea that you have treated somone. Whereas any chronic drug use is a sign of something you have not treated. Sometimes it is needed, but campaigns to reduce chronic subscribing are important and seem to be an unending task - since people too easily do it.

THH

• mainstream media beginning to take notice of vitamin D.

Updates of latest trials from around the world!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you looked quantitatively at the amounts used here in vaccines? I'd bet they are completely insignificant compared with accumulated dietary intake.

The worst intake of mercury is/was from your teeth amalgam fillings. What you eat is not what you intake as e.g. Iodine in the food fully binds mercury. E.g. Japanese add Kombu that also can poison you with to much iodine...

Injecting mercury in your body is obviously XXX times worse and can lead to a high local excess concentration.

By the way: One tuna meal a week (200g) is enough to get the weekly mercury dose! Or you do it like the Japanese!

• You missed my point entirely-I was using the example of thimerosal a known potent neurotoxin which has had continued use by the medical profession simply because this is what they have always used over a long period of time, and when evidence does come up that such a compound could be dangerous, the practice is still blindly continued.

There is no evidence that it could be dangerous. The practice is not still blindly continued. They stopped using the stuff for most vaccines. They stopped because of irrational, unfounded fears by ignorant members of the public. Not out of any real, science-based concerns about safety.

• Participants in Coronavirus Vaccine Trials Report Fever, Exhaustion

https://www.newsmax.com/health…cts/2020/10/01/id/989842/

While the symptoms were at times intense, the study subjects said they went away after a day.

I looked in detail at the AstraZeneca Phase 2 vaccine side effects. They were similar to the control vaccine (Meningitus), but worse. About 10% of people had a real fever with all the expected lack of comfort, however it went away after a day or 2. A lot shorter than Flu, and also less severe than Flu.

Anything that challenges the immune system will provoke these systems to some degree, because those are what the immune system gives us when fighting a new infection. The vaccine trials try to establish a dose that is high enough to be effective but also does not have side effects that are particularly bad.

THH

• you all know this is advertisement for a product that everyone on earth will go for. next to score wins~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are problems in Wisconsin. This shows why you have to keep on top of this pandemic. You have to keep the testing rate much higher than the infection rate, and you have to keep case tracing. You cannot relax your guard or it bounces back. Here is an announcement from the Public Health Dept. in a hard hit county in Wisconsin. It must have been written in a hurry, because it has a spelling error.

https://www.co.door.wi.gov/Doc…ng-Contact-Tracing?bidId=

There is significant uncontrolled spread of COVID-19 in our community. We have seen exponential growth of cases the past few weeks. The number of new cases continues to accelerate upwards and is
    exceeding the ability of testing and case investigation to control the spread of illness. Contact tracing capacity is significantly strained.

Our goal remains to reach out to all confirmed cases within 24 hours of being reported to the health department, but due to the current surge in cases we are days behind this goal.
    At this time, we will no longer be calling those individuals who are close contacts of a positve [sic] case.

We are seeking help from the community as a whole. . . .

See also:

External Content twitter.com

• Participants in Coronavirus Vaccine Trials Report Fever, Exhaustion

https://www.newsmax.com/health…cts/2020/10/01/id/989842/

While the symptoms were at times intense, the study subjects said they went away after a day.

Apparently this is not so unusual. In recent years I have had some vaccines that caused a surprisingly strong reaction. They were:

Hepatitis A and B (which I needed before going to India). Painful! Two doses.

Shingles. Yikes. Two doses again. Pain, fever. The doctor last week said, "next time, take a painkiller before you get the shot." It has a long list of adverse reactions:

https://www.drugs.com/pro/shingrix.html#s-34084-4

Things like tetanus and flu vaccines never bothered me. I just got one for pneumonia that was no problem at all.

If COVID-19 vaccines cause pain in the arm, or a reaction later such as a fever, many people will not get one. That's bad.

• do you know if they will intentionally subject them to the virus again to see if the vaccine was successful?

DnG

All vaccine trials use participants who are free actors, voluntarily engaging with the tests, and very well informed about possible risks.

Your language here is emotive and sort of implies the opposite.

• Injecting mercury in your body is obviously XXX times worse and can lead to a high local excess concentration.

Did you read the CDC document? If you were to inject yourself with methylmercury, yes that would be a problem. Injecting with the amount of ethylmercury in thimerosal will not cause any problems. It is not "XXX times worse." It will not lead to a high local excess concentration. I suggest you stop posting incorrect statements. But I guess I might as well ask a chicken not to crow at dawn.

• Official Post

I just got one for pneumonia that was no problem at all.

https://www.scientificamerican…-the-southern-hemisphere/

The southern hemisphere flu season was almost non-existent, hopefully ours will be the same. They speculate it had to do with masks, and distancing. If so, there may be a silver lining to COVID, that will save many lives going forward. Probably a few other diseases will have a harder time taking hold also, if the world permanently adopts these basic preventitive measures.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.