Covid-19 News

• Official Post

I don’t know if you are joking with the ammo stuff, that sounds like a “prepper”.

Anyway I’m glad I live in a desert with scorching temps that makes any virus last very short in the open.

• All the deaths are not being accounted for.

Yes, I said that. That's what authoritative reports say. However, deaths are much easier to count than patients. Although there will be undercounting of deaths, it is likely the number of patients will be proportionally far more undercounted. Furthermore, you know the average number of deaths in a large city per week within reasonable bounds, so you can estimate an increase in mortality caused by an epidemic.

• " The median age of the deaths was 75 (range 48-89) years.[21]"

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus

This age group probably includes quite a few LENR researchers.. however those stuck in calorimetry

don't get much exposure.. precautions such as masks may not be necessary in the lab..

The good thing is that information about the 2020 virus spread much more rapidly than the virus

which was not the case with the 1918 Spanish flu

• thanks for that Alan Smith, the HIV similarities are being greatly downplayed in the mainstream, but is hard to think this is just a coincidence (it would require two coincidental coincidences).

In Thailand (not India) they tried a combination treatment with a combined anti HIV and anti flu drug with great success. Good news: These drugs are available in Million dose numbers.

Bad news: The actual calculated death rate is 3-5% under the Chinese living conditions. The real conservative Japanese officials say that they will face 2% death toll despite the much higher Japanese living style if the virus will arrive.

Thus take it serious at least for the next few weeks.

• Well @Director, ZeroHedge is considered a far right crackpot site in general terms so I don’t think of it as anything other than yet another site on the web in which anything that is said needs to be really checked to take it seriously. Nothing personal against you, just to be clear, I am just surprised of this recommendation from your part.

Well, I wouldn't call it far right because the site seems more libertarian to me than anything else. But I use the site all the time and find it one of the best sources of REAL information on the web. It's far from "crackpot" which is nothing more than a derogatory term used by liberals to try and cast a negative light on anyone who doesn't agree with their ideals. I'd say the site probably threatens the "feelings" of both hardcore liberals and phoney right leaning "chrony capitalists" as well. By the way, zerohedge has been banned from twitter specifically because they shared publicly available information from an official website for the biological research lab near Wuhan about a scientist there who was altering corona virus with different elements related to the HIV virus to alter the infectivity. I'm convinced it's every bit as likely that China intentionally mislead everyone with the idea of the "wet" meat market when in reality this lab which has a documented history of a lack of funding and safety violations could have accidentally let it slip out. They do NOT want the world to know the possibility (I'm not saying we know this) that they could be responsible for a weaponized corona virus with genes from the HIV virus spreading around the world.

• Official Post

This article and dissection of the available info reveals the smoking gun- this is a lab-sequenced virus that has escaped.

'The available evidence most strongly supports that the 2019-NCoV virus is a vaccine strain of coronavirus either accidentally released from a laboratory accident, perhaps a laboratory researcher becoming infected with the virus while conducting animal experiments, or the Chinese were performing clinical studies of a Coronavirus vaccine in humans.'

There is a level 4 virus research laboratory 20 miles from Wuhan...

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2…9-ncov-virus-wuhan-china/

• Official Post

the HIV similarities are being greatly downplayed in the mainstream, but is hard to think this is just a coincidence (it would require two coincidental coincidences).

The similarities are related to an antigen used to enter cells...

Let us says that a bank robber and a CIA spy may share the same key because they open the same doors.

• Official Post

Agreed, but if you read the blog article of James Lyon posted by Alan, the most likely hypothesis is that this strain was a live vaccine in development that was most probably released by accident to the wild.

• Official Post

Alan Smith that what the Dr. Using in support of his theory 'Evidence for: Presence of BSL-4 laboratory 20 miles from the Wuhan seafood market'

There is no reasonable way to falsify hypothesis 1 and 2 bacause you can search thee wild for a similar virus forever.

We will have to settle that:

1. A person who works part time in fish market and virus research carried virus 20 km

2. The fish market was a meeting place where agents were exchanging materials stolen from Canada

3. A janitor was stealing lab rats from bsl-4 facility and selling them on the fish market to supplement income

• http://lenteconservador.com/20…roving-laboratory-origin/

Alex Jones breaks down a scientific study showing how the coronavirus has “key structural proteins” of HIV, indicating the virus is man-made and was developed in a laboratory setting.

Oh please. Jones is a raving whackjob. Ever watch him? He can't speak in complete sentences! His specialties are conspiracy theories, harassment, and extreme racism. It's not my discovery. See here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

There is a large red flag on the article that it has been withdrawn. F'n paranoid conspiracy theories. If you like them, here are a few more debunked pieces of garbage about coronavirus.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home…out-the-virus-busted.html

'The available evidence most strongly supports that the 2019-NCoV virus is a vaccine strain of coronavirus either accidentally released from a laboratory accident, perhaps a laboratory researcher becoming infected with the virus while conducting animal experiments, or the Chinese were performing clinical studies of a Coronavirus vaccine in humans.'

That is remotely possible but it isn't credible until it is backed up by actual data and review by main line scientists and journals. It's possible but very unlikely. And if the virus is synthetic, that will probably make it easier to develop antivirals, monoclonal antibodies, and a vaccine to fight it with. That's because much more about the virus will be known than if it is a wild strain.

• This article and dissection of the available info reveals the smoking gun- this is a lab-sequenced virus that has escaped.

There is a level 4 virus research laboratory 20 miles from Wuhan...

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2…9-ncov-virus-wuhan-china/

This guy seems to have a preoccupation with vaccine safety. I don't understand what he's saying, but I'm not sure I can take him at face value.

ZH is deeply problematic. ZH started out in the GFC as a finance blog, and those who've watched it morph over the years know that it's not sincere. The guy who started it was done for insider trading IIRC.

• I don’t know if you are joking with the ammo stuff, that sounds like a “prepper”.

Anyway I’m glad I live in a desert with scorching temps that makes any virus last very short in the open.

Prepper.... Such a nonsense movement, to give everything a "brandname".

• I heard on TV yesterday that while stats from China are not reliable, the Chinese, to their credit, were very quick to isolate and sequence the virus and to share the data. This should make it easier to test existing antiviral drugs and drug candidates and also to make a vaccine. Vaccine arrival is estimated at one year. Let's hope we get that year! The development of ebola medication and vaccines is suggested as a possible model for eventual mitigation of corona virus.

When comparing modern times to 1918, the big differences are better overall hygiene and understanding and especially, the availability of antibiotics. Antibiotics have no effects on the virus but they are very useful in treating the "superinfections" with bacteria which a weakened immune system and damaged tissues facilitate, especially in the lungs.

The current mortality rate in China for reported coronavirus infections is consistently 2%. That is high if millions of people get infected! Hopefully, as the epidemic becomes better understood, that unpleasant stat will drop.

I would note in passing that the use of masks (such as N95 and even antichemical cartridge types won't stop a virus. What it does stop or slow is outbound saliva and secretion droplets from infected people. So it tends to protect from a person wearing the mask. I don't think it does much to protect the individual who is wearing it though of course, every bit helps.

• Official Post

if confronted with the choice of wearing a mask or not, better to wear it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.