DARPA's "Quest for Undiscovered Energy Storage and Thrust (QUEST)"

• The following is a link to information about a new contract available in connection with DARPA's "Quest for Undiscovered Energy Storage and Thrust."

https://beta.sam.gov/opp/077ff…3b027379/view#description

Here is the link to a PDF that can be found on the same page.

https://beta.sam.gov/api/prod/…nload?api_key=null&token=

It is related to the following "Disruptioneering" program.

https://beta.sam.gov/opp/72778…ab375993370bf9602a69/view

Basically, they are offering a contract for parties to receive funding (one million dollars) to develop radical energy and propulsion technologies.

The sad thing is that this has already been done in waived, carved out unacknowledged Special Access Programs.

Although the individuals managing the QUEST program may very well know NOTHING about the existence of the SAPs that have already developed ultra advanced technologies, they should be seeking to locate and extract such information from private contractors rather than forcing the public to "reinvent the wheel." I sincerely hope that no one with a valid alternative energy or propulsion technology attempts to get this contract unless they can get, in writing, a statement that they are free to openly publish ALL of their results. The last thing we need is more secrecy.

I'm certain that there are contractors who have been building devices based on self organizing plasmas (EVOs) for many decades. I think that this could be a way for DARPA to monitor those parties who are building devices utilizing this phenomena. Most likely, once you accept the money your work will become classified.

Once again, I would urge all parties that are even considering to apply for this contract to get a written promise that they can share all their results openly. I would also urge them to create a "dead man's switch" so if DARPA decides to classify their work after breaking such an agreement that all of their information will be shared across the internet.

I would also like to remind people what happened to Kenneth Shoulders and perhaps even Dr. Eric W. Davis. The govt. tried to classify Kenneth Shoulders technology but he resisted and wrote the book, "EV - A Tale of Discovery." After refusing to give the names of who he distributed it to, they let his patents go through. Also, the scuttlebutt is that Eric Davis was indeed funded to perform a replication of a Kenneth Shoulders EVO generator by the Air Force Research Laboratory at Edwards AFB. However, right before he was going to publish a paper they classified the whole project.

I hope that the SAFIRE Project doesn't get involved and have their whole project classified. We already know they are working with the DoD according to Monty Childs.

The good news is that the know how to produce high powered systems utilizing EVOs for energy production and transmutation is already out there. The basic idea of how to use the same phenomena to propel a craft (utilizing a toroidal self organizing plasma with a superconducting layer of cooper pairs to produce a bubble of magnetic vector potential) is already out. But if the government wanted to, they could snag every project working on this technology before it could be commercialized.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.