Takahashi: Enhancement of Excess Thermal Power in Interaction of Nano-Metal and H(D)-Gas

• For the PNZ alloys there are more than 15 isotopes involved

each with their own characteristic gamma state spectrum

with states ranging from picoseconds to seconds from > 2MeV down to <20 keV

Zirconium..90 91 92 94 96

Palladium 102 104 105 106 (107) 108 (109) 110

Nickel 58 (59) 60 61 62 64

there may also be some yttrium(Y-90), hafnium(6 isotopes) trace .

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S1751616120303131

Copper has only two isotope but maybe the CNZ process produces Cu64?

Up until recently not many LENR researchers have looked at the low KEV part of the emission spectrum.

Takahashi.. for all his nuclear research experience... is no exception.

Kasagi has talked about it at ICCF 21

Metzler et al(Hagelstein) mentioned n the use of an Amptek with regard to phonons and Co57.

and there was a brief mention at the last JCF meeting last December

"

JCF20-3 T. Itoh et al. (Tohoku U.)
    Low Energy Photon Measurements in Anomalous Heat Generation
    Experiments using Nano-sized Metal Composite and Hydrogen Ga
    s

we made it possible to detect with an
    SDD detector (XR-100SDD; AMPTEK Inc.) through a Be window installed in the chamber.

To get analysis of the 10 keV-50 keV spectrum..is not easy

it is a very busy region and the gamma spectroscopy needs to be tuned properly

I feel that without this instrumentation LENR researchers are operating blindly..

Despite how much Xray diffraction/calorimetry they do..

• robert bryant

If I understood correctly you are implying that Takahashi is also a fake ?

In that case, there would even be a general Japanese state conspiracy funding the team around Iwamura.

As a reminder, Iwamura claims to have extraordinary excesses with the same ingredients as Rossi, simple nickel, simple copper and simple hydrogen.

• RobertBryant

without wanting to offend you, for me, all expectations around isotopes are worthless !

You know, my understanding is that a same isotope can have several different mass values, depending on nucleus shape more or less "distorted".

Again, nucleus shouldn't "turn"around its geographic center of rotation but rather with an eccentricity in Kepler's spirit.

Even though @Wyttenbach's attempts may be patchy, at least he avoids falling into the trap of wanting to explain Lenr only with the current level of knowledge.

• Another information i linked Wyttenbach with a friend i have to continue experiments/expectations around "gamma"signature as RG done also.

This is not as far as I believe in it but they are very pleasant, positive people as much to help them if I can...

I have also helped the "French team" sticked around a vicious old man in the past, but here, it stinks too much cheese, the bad .one..

• i linked Wyttenbachwith a friend i have to continue experiments/expectations around "gamma"signature

Merci beaucoup..marieur.

Sub 50Kev ..gamma is of interest to a number of people

including Iwamura, Kasagi and Itoh.. Hagelstein..Takahashi..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the sooner people do it.. the better.

• Jurg remains the main spectrometer man :)

however, I have recent information (which I cannot share) which points to a "massive" electronic resonance to explain Lenr. Moreover, damped phonons also go in this direction even if it is only a path among others :)

However, what I can tell you is to beware of your "magnetic" bestsellers, such as silver, palladium, copper. They are indeed can be useful but could induce behavior that you had not thought of.

• I have recent information (which I cannot share) which points to a "massive" electronic resonance to explain Lenr.

We alreaday two years ago reported that LENR e.g. the D-D fusion reaction induces/populates gamma states.

So to be exact its a magnetic resonance not an electronic one. In fact all, nuclear physics is about magentic resonant states!

• Cydonia - Rossi's most recent demo suggests he has moved on from powders to plasmas with his 'ballerina' glow bulb which I immeciately thought was a Hg discharge lamp but he concealed this by fudging the spectrum......nobody should underestimate Rossi's persistence.:)

I know this trending to plasma, and I woud like to have information.

So could you inform me the related paper list web site?

if they mean plasma, the RF power input to water,so this can offer the solution of D2O DC cold fusion, which has the hydrogen absorption step and cold fusion step which porality of voltage is opposite.

Review of cold fusion condition in D2O

if so the priority is to separate the two steps with different polarity.

or if the bombarding energy is large, hydrogen can be smaller hydrogen as the same cause of cold fusion.

I think this is more reasonable theory that original theory which I could not understand in their paper of

COLD FUSION BY PLASMA ELECTROLYSIS OF WATER

I explained my concern on the reproducibility and contractility cold fusion in D2O in Review of cold fusion condition in D2O

I think they must verify this,RF power automatically switch the porality of voltage and the conventional cold fusion can work well.

and conventional cold fusion need D2O with sufficient power, so I am reading the experimental data of the power generation.

they just use the D2O(DHO) in water to trigger cold fusion in the conventional way.

I will think deeply.

• Cydonia - Rossi's most recent demo suggests he has moved on from powders to plasmas with his 'ballerina' glow bulb which I immeciately thought was a Hg discharge lamp but he concealed this by fudging the spectrum......nobody should underestimate Rossi's persistence.:)

I will study and if you have the paper etc could you inform me?

I read the paper of plasma cold fusion but the power seems to be less and I think the meaning of plasma is the switch the polarity of voltage, and it is not good because we must use vapor to generate the heat so the mixture of H2 and H2O vapor can have the risk of safety, so I recommend that we must separate hydrogen absorption stage and cold fusion stage.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.