Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• I've gotten into it with "Professor Dave" on YouTube. His EU video is friendly and cute, but it is a hit piece, pure and simple. The guy in real life, however, is neither friendly nor cute. He is vile. Check out his YouTube comments section to see his litany of condescending, vulgar responses to anyone questioning his limitless knowledge. He's a high school science teacher, for god's sake. Hardly a pedestal high enough to rain down insults on those who don't believe in his special brand of unfalsifiable and undetectable magic (i.e. black holes, dark matter, big bangs, Oort clouds).

Dave's debunking video basically comes down to this: EU guys think electricity is more important than gravity, but gravity is all we see in the universe (or think we see), so they're crazy.

• Official Post

I've gotten into it with "Professor Dave" on YouTube. His EU video is friendly and cute, but it is a hit piece, pure and simple. The guy in real life, however, is neither friendly nor cute. He is vile. Check out his YouTube comments section to see his litany of condescending, vulgar responses to anyone questioning his limitless knowledge. He's a high school science teacher, for god's sake. Hardly a pedestal high enough to rain down insults on those who don't believe in his special brand of unfalsifiable and undetectable magic (i.e. black holes, dark matter, big bangs, Oort clouds).

Dave's debunking video basically comes down to this: EU guys think electricity is more important than gravity, but gravity is all we see in the universe (or think we see), so they're crazy.

I found most of his arguments be "ad hominem" and mocking the people than the ideas. He clearly has an entry level knowledge, I was not impressed at all by his "debunking". However, He has a point that the EU fans often respond poorly to this kind of debunking. The heavy weights of the EU theory know better than engaging such a low level of criticism.

• Official Post

What do you think of the Email with

Lowel Morgan starting at the 17 minute mark

I think it is disgraceful and spiteful, and motivated by resentment at losing his job (or his pay-cheque). If it took him six years of face to face contact to realise they were all rogues and charlatans he must be dumb. If he realised that (or thought that) before the six years were up then he is no saint. So in my honest opinion he is both dumb and a rogue, or at least unbelievably naive.

• Official Post

What do you think of the Email with

Lowel Morgan starting at the 17 minute mark?

Thanks for pointing that out, I honestly had not looked that part of the video as 5 minutes of slander, ad hominem and arguments of authority had been long enough to endure.

This e-mail is clearly inflamatory, but coming from a person that worked for 6 years in the project, and decides to do such low badmouthing after all that time, just when he loses his paycheck, kind of says much more about who is doing the badmouthing than about the badmouthees.

• Official Post

Just because it’s really interesting to watch, if you want to see the instantaneous disappearance of a tungsten probe, watch the following video from around the 35:00 mark.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The whole presentation is worth watching, but that moment is a highlight.

• I for one, hope the Safire team associates with physicists who can help them publish their work and get some academic credibility. Rome wasn't built in one day, and neither was a new energy co. They are a communicative and open team, and should play to their skills to build out their weaknesses.

• Official Post

I for one, hope the Safire team associates with physicists who can help them publish their work and get some academic credibility. Rome wasn't built in one day, and neither was a new energy co. They are a communicative and open team, and should play to their skills to build out their weaknesses.

I think that this is a strange statement from somebody not impressed by peer-reviewed papers on the pandemic (and related matters.) Safire are quite rightly interested in commercial credibility right now, and laying all of your cards on the table is often not a good idea when you are doing that. This direct quote from Monty Childs (via me) gives you some idea of the problems this causes.

The team are back at the lab and conducting more experiments, results are conclusive – repetition of last year’s tests and results. Elemental transmutation is very real and repeatable!! Not sure exactly how they plan to get this into the public domain without revealing the mechanism but this is being worked on now.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

COMPLAINERS?

I urge anybody who thinks this video is as awful as I do to complain to YT about it. Easy to do, Watch it on YT itself- not an embedded copy. Just under the clip itself is a title line, and below that on the RHS (on a desktop) are the like and share buttons. On the far right are three dots ...click on the three dots and there's a little drop-down menu. The first one says 'report' - so have at it. I and other members have already done so, and I am expecting/hoping ECW members to join in too.

• Dave's debunking,,,but gravity is all we see in the universe

Cosmology is recognizing that gravity is not the only force in space..magnetic 'fields' permeate entire galaxy clusters

https://www.quantamagazine.org…-come-into-view-20200702/

"The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View"

Commentary by Donald Scott

• Interesting statements about the Curie Temperature .. nothing to do with gravity...

Study of striations in a spherically symmetric hydrogen discharge (PDF)

"

Our iron anode, unlike those made of copper or tungsten,
    has a unique specific heat temperature dependence Cv( ) T that
    peaks sharply at the Curie temperature of 1043 K.

It increases from a value of 43 J mol−1 K−1 at 900 K to 84 J mol−1 K−1 at 1043 K, and back down to 43 J mol−1 K−1 at 1100 K.

"The sequence begins with the photo at the top left of the glowing anode, which following a diffuse arc to the ground

then switches in the next photo to the right to the highly striated discharge, followed every 3 or 4 s to discharges of fewer striations until we see, on the bottom right,

the glowing anode surrounded by a single plasma envelope.

This may have something to do with anode temperature fluctuations near the Curie temperature of the iron anode as well as the gas pressure...

• Official Post

Indeed.

• robert bryant

Does space force as you said, push currently all points all parts in space or it was an original force such as dark energy which pushed everything suddenly via a big bang ?

Cosmology is recognizing that gravity is not the only force in space..magnetic 'fields' permeate entire galaxy clusters

https://www.quantamagazine.org…-come-into-view-20200702/

"The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View"

Commentary by Donald Scott

• Official Post

Thanks for pointing to these selected works of Morgan. He is into “quack science” then, and has published with one of the “bozos” at least. Go figure.

• COMPLAINERS?

I urge anybody who thinks this video is as awful as I do to complain to YT about it.

But complain on what basis? And to what end? The guy in the video is certainly caustic and ridiculing, but those are qualities that often feature prominently in posts on LENR Forum itself. So what feature of the video, exactly, is so objectionable?

Aside from the tone, I think that this guy makes many good points. Eliminating the video from YouTube will not make his arguments any less valid.

• Official Post

But complain on what basis? And to what end? The guy in the video is certainly caustic and ridiculing, but those are qualities that often feature prominently in posts on LENR Forum itself. So what feature of the video, exactly, is so objectionable?

Aside from the tone, I think that this guy makes many good points. Eliminating the video from YouTube will not make his arguments any less valid.

The video contains slander. This is grounds for the complaint.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.