Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• I wonder if this would make people more or less likely to invest in the Safire Project.

Science is home for many people with unconventional ideas about life, the universe and everything. They used to be kept on a short leash by colleagues, but now the internet has given them a voice. But we need them, sensible and conventional is not always correct.

• Then there is John Hutchison and

the Hutchison effect.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I received that as an e-mail a couple of days ago but did not thought much of it and forgot later to share it, thanks for posting it!

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Mark Pinnell

I have no skin in the Aureon game, but FWIW I think they have a very real and very interesting technology. Right now they are following the available money, as life and a payroll force them to, but I think there is more to come in terms of using the system for energy generation. I wish them every success. And maybe I should ask Monty if he's up for another interview.

• The focus on nuclear remediation is profoundly silly. If this technology exists, then likely so does the energy generation technology. And if we have the latter, then why would we need nuclear power generation, and consequently why would we need nuclear remediation? So if they are successful, then they will fail.

great business plan (not).

• funkydunky

If you need the money, and it helps to keep a team (put together over quite a few years) together and it does not prevent you gathering data and greater understanding of how something works then it is very sensible to take it. It is probably much easier to obtain funding for remediation work than it is for energy generation per se, since the storage of nuclear waste is already a huge and expensive problem that nobody wants to take full responsibility for, and such funding doesn't threaten the existing energy business, but helps support it.

The fact that while working on this Aureon will inevitably discover other things is a bonus.

• Mark Pinnell

I have no skin in the Aureon game, but FWIW I think they have a very real and very interesting technology. Right now they are following the available money, as life and a payroll force them to, but I think there is more to come in terms of using the system for energy generation. I wish them every success. And maybe I should ask Monty if he's up for another interview.

Yes! Please try to have another interview with Monty, Alan

• The focus on nuclear remediation is profoundly silly. If this technology exists, then likely so does the energy generation technology. And if we have the latter, then why would we need nuclear power generation, and consequently why would we need nuclear remediation? So if they are successful, then they will fail.

The way I see it is that it's is near on impossible for a startup company to break into government regulated grid power generation market as this break through should ultimately be explored. Going grass roots into small scale CHP is also extremely hard as large scale tooling and manufacturing would be needed and is a huge funding hurdle. I see the niche market of mid size system in a well established wealthy market and simple design as a perfect starting point. Energy production on a small scale for home use requires many systems (heat to electricity conversion, storage, inversion, balancing, monitoring) where as focusing on Radium nutralization maybe fairly strait forward if it can do what they think it does and can be applied to a large flow. Even power generation at the fracking site I think will be something explored well after remediation is proven but will be much easier on a larger than home scale operation. Maybe I'm wrong... I do see other possible options but I think THIS IS THE WAY for now. lol

• Mark Pinnell

Not sure if I've see your interview with Monty... is it online somewhere? I regularly search for Aureon content and think I have seen most freely available stuff. Link me up! =)

• Mark Pinnell

Actually I was having sound problems, but I did fix up the gig. At the top of the page there's a 'videos' tab. There are quite a few. This is the Monty link though - listen carefully, he is very open.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because Radium is a by product of fracking and ships, trains, trucks and cars dont run on nuclear fission engines. And then there is all the products manufactured with oil. And then there is all the contamination that wont get into the water catchments. And then there is all the radiation the cleanup crews are exposed to.

External Content www.youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.