Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Official Post

Just finished looking the video and I am astonished. They went literally “full Monty” stating everything in straight terms that will certainly attract all the fury of mainstream over them. These is SM and nuclear physics “heresy” of major caliber. I hope they are ready for the storm that will fall upon them. They will need all our support.

• The patents from SAFIRE, as of 1-Jan-2020.

https://aureon.ca/patents

Common mistake: this is a list of patent applications. Only the granted ones may be called patents.

Every time I read these patents applicatons I am really supprised they mainly claim very specific implementations rather than (fundamental) methods.

The problem they may face is that specific implementations can be circumvented by small modifications which make the original claims worthless.

It's just a matter of hiring a good quality patent agency. They should point that out more clearly and guide inventors to define claims as broad as possible.

Another way to monitor Aureon Energy Ltd's patent applications is to follow them using Google Patents here.

• Official Post

Interesting they refer to Alexander Parkhomov book and Randal Mills hydrino theory.

https://aureon.ca/science-of-safire

Not surprised they mention Parkhomov, we all know Bob Greenyer has been in close contact with the SAFIRE project people since they met at the Global BEM event, and I recall comments from

Bob about them being very impressed with Parkhomov’s work.

They mentioning Mills is a surprise for me, but as they themselves admit, they are in the frontier between theories and engineering so they must be considering all possibilities.

• Looking at their 'opportunities' web site page, a few things wonder me:

- They position LENR in the same energy technology area as existing nuclear energy technologies.

- The second slide mentions nuclear remediation market as one of the markets for Aureon Energy Ltd.

I am not sure they have the correct view of current LENR outlooks nor did I observe earlier claims their technology is suitable for nuclear waste remediation.

• Official Post

Looking at their 'opportunities' web site page, a few things wonder me:

- They position LENR in the same energy technology area as existing nuclear energy technologies.

- The second slide mentions nuclear remediation market as one of the markets for Aureon Energy Ltd.

I am not sure they have the correct view of current LENR outlooks nor did I observe earlier claims their technology is suitable for nuclear waste remediation.

Rob Woudenberg, for people that has been following this since the beginning several years ago, this is not new, they have mentioned most if not all of this already many times, albeit this was always stated very cautiously from their part, so now, after they became sure that independent parties have Validated all their results, (at least they claim it), they are going full steam ahead.

This is not something out of the blue, they took every step to ensure they were not fooling themselves, remember that the SAFIRE project started around 2012.

• One crucial missing piece of information is some quantitative analysis of energy out/energy in for the SAFIRE reactor. They suggest that yes indeed there is more energy out than energy in accompanying the transmutations as an assertion without presenting any evidence to support it - why don't they present this data if they have it since it would make the whole proposal much more powerful & acceptable for prospective investors?:)

• Official Post

One crucial missing piece of information is some quantitative analysis of energy out/energy in for the SAFIRE reactor. They suggest that yes indeed there is more energy out than energy in accompanying the transmutations as an assertion without presenting any evidence to support it - why don't they present this data if they have it since it would make the whole proposal much more powerful & acceptable for prospective investors?:)

They have already stated that the reactor reaches max thermal design output, Which should be only attained, by design, with 100% of the input, but can be obtained with 7% of that.

• At the risk of stating the obvious:

(1) If they have even a single working prototype with clear nuclear levels of energy generation that can be black box third party tested, using 3rd party chosen calorimetry, then they will find it easy to get very large funding and the LENR energy age is in sight.

(2) If they do not have that, PR that quotes speculative and not experimentally validated new physics, and talks about what they are working towards, is very premature.

And, though it will be hated here, I'd bet on short odds their current position is (2) not (1). That is because nowhere do they say that they have this demonstration.

They claim a whole load of interesting plasma discharge experimental results: uncontentious and believable.

They claim, with no direct experimental evidence, and no comprehensively reviewed theoretical evidence, new physics that might result in high output power generation.

We have heard this before many times.

I really wish that I was wrong here. I need real data that proves something new, not exciting light shows.

• I trust there will be many here that do not believe this excerpt from their web site - the best I could find - indicates that have calorimetry measuring nuclear levels (or any levels) of excess energy:

The video, show a 2 hour history of the energetics of the chamber. The Bolometer measures the total electromagnetic output from 200nm to 6,000nm. The Thermocouple measures the chamber wall temperature. The Infrared camera is looking only at the anode. The vertical axis has been scaled to put al three on the same plot. The important part starts at the red arrow. At this point we are running at 7% of the input power needed to bring the entire chamber to the maximum safe working temperature, yet all three metrics for output energy went up to their maximum safe levels and the experiment needed to be terminated. This 7% is extremely well known, from several years of measuring the input power, the chamber temperature, and the cooling system surrounding the chamber. This 7% is also in complete agreement with CFD analysis for the input energy needed to reach max critical temperature. The time leading up this point had several runs with the max allowable input power as can be seen by all three sensors going up to the maximum safe levels for the chamber. The point at the red arrow was a lower power run with new conditions inside the chamber. All three metrics quickly rising to their max safe levels is clear evidence of excess energy production.

• Official Post

I trust there will be many here that do not believe this excerpt from their web site - the best I could find - indicates that have calorimetry measuring nuclear levels (or any levels) of excess energy:

The video, show a 2 hour history of the energetics of the chamber. The Bolometer measures the total electromagnetic output from 200nm to 6,000nm. The Thermocouple measures the chamber wall temperature. The Infrared camera is looking only at the anode. The vertical axis has been scaled to put al three on the same plot. The important part starts at the red arrow. At this point we are running at 7% of the input power needed to bring the entire chamber to the maximum safe working temperature, yet all three metrics for output energy went up to their maximum safe levels and the experiment needed to be terminated. This 7% is extremely well known, from several years of measuring the input power, the chamber temperature, and the cooling system surrounding the chamber. This 7% is also in complete agreement with CFD analysis for the input energy needed to reach max critical temperature. The time leading up this point had several runs with the max allowable input power as can be seen by all three sensors going up to the maximum safe levels for the chamber. The point at the red arrow was a lower power run with new conditions inside the chamber. All three metrics quickly rising to their max safe levels is clear evidence of excess energy production.

THHuxleynew, that’s exactly what they claim, but be aware that they found this kind of anomaly early in their project and they only announced it when they were absolutely sure they were not fooling themselves. This is not an out of the blue announcement.

Aurtas international was hired to test the electric sun model as an independent contractor (Monty Childs has publicly stated that it was like hiring the IRS to Do your taxes reports). They came completely from outside the Electrical Universe Theory world, and found this all by themselves.

• Official Post

IMO, this Sept 2019 video answers most of the questions already raised about transmutation, remediation -and the necessity of working with the government, replication by their own team and a government lab, etc. Monty Childs gives us as much as possible without giving way their IP. We may not hear him this open again:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.