Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• I agree with THH - if they have known about the excess energy effect for some time, that they need to apply 7% of the input power once the reaction is started to achieve maximum output, that would suggest an energy out/energy in of over 10. If this was replicated by a third party such as NASA, it would remove all doubts about LENR. The probability that the excess energy released is very small, in line with the low density of transmutation increases the longer they pursue very interesting plasma experiments without clearly substantiating the excess energy claim. Hopefully they will be successful.:)

• Official Post

I cleaned the thread up a bit, and moved some posts, Lets restart this again from a clean slate, and stay on topic this time. Our apologies to the Aureon Energy team for letting this get side tracked so quickly. This is the kind of good news we seldom see in LENR, and it deserves better. Lots of good info on the Aureons website to parse. Looking forward to hearing more opinions as members read through it, and watch the few older videos still available.

I don't think Aureon will have much trouble attracting the investment they need to accomplish their stated goals. Quality talent, well experienced, transparent without risking the all important IP, makes them a solid bet. Factor in the huge ROI, humanitarian goals, and impact on our clean energy needs if successful, and it sounds like a no-brainer investment.

One thing in particular I find very reassuring, is that they set out on another mission funded by the International Science Foundation, and stumbled upon LENR in the process. They did not go looking for it, which eliminates the bias factor, and makes claims that "they saw what they wanted to see" more difficult to make.

• Official Post

I haven’t yet finished to peruse all the website but so far everything I have seen is encouraging. I would like to know what kind of investors are they looking for, I mean If they are looking for just a couple with deep pockets or will be opportunity for smaller pockets to get on board. I also would like to know if they are interested in any kind of grant money for specific phases of the development. Just to make a better picture of how one might be of help.

• Not surprised they mention Parkhomov, we all know Bob Greenyer has been in close contact with the SAFIRE project people since they met at the Global BEM event, and I recall comments from

Bob about them being very impressed with Parkhomov’s work.

They mentioning Mills is a surprise for me, but as they themselves admit, they are in the frontier between theories and engineering so they must be considering all possibilities.

I would be surprised if they hadn't mentioned Mills!

• Is there a conflict? SAFIRE produces transmutation; Mills' theory does not support transmutation.

Also, the SAFIRE team is open to alternate explanations of transmutation measurements. It was written on their science page, like possibly novel structures emerging from similar mechanism to any manner of phenomina that we haven't taken serious consideration of. As long as they have excess energy production and positively affect radioactive waste I doubt they hold tightly to particular approaches. One of the reasons I like them.

Mills theory does not address transmutation..

Mills is focused on hydrinos..hydrinos.. hydrinos

the Grand Unified Theory of Classified Physics is not grand enough to address the structure and instability of atomic nuclei

inter alia

double layers ..Birkeland currents .. Alfvén waves. AFAIK

Yea he does seem quite focused. His theory, similar ones or even just an open approach on the standard model would enable a lot of interesting phenomina in the chemical realm that could be in the data right in front of us.

• Official Post

I think Monty Childs has taken an engineering focussed approach. One of the theory team in the background is Dr Jeremy Dunning-Davis, a retired British academic. He has published quite a few papers, at a quick glance this seems to be the one most closely related, but there may be better ones. Dr. D-D seems to veer toward mystical physics at times, but none the worse for that perhaps.

Dunning davis safire santilli.pdfDunning davis safire santilli.pdf

• I think Monty Childs has taken an engineering focussed approach. One of the theory team in the background is Dr Jeremy Dunning-Davis, a retired British academic. He has published quite a few papers, at a quick glance this seems to be the one most closely related, but there may be better ones. Dr. D-D seems to veer toward mystical physics at times, but none the worse for that perhaps.

Dunning davis safire santilli.pdfDunning davis safire santilli.pdf

The engineering approach is refreshing to see and appropriate in this field! I hope they stay far from the mystical and perpetual/free energy stuff as far as possible.

• Official Post

https://www.businessinsider.co…l&utm_campaign=sf-bi-main

Ms. Laurene Jobs,

Your IH/Woodford investment may not have worked out, but there are some other good LENR choices left for an environmental philanthropist like yourself to put your money into. I can't think of a more worthy cause, considering the ROEI (Return On Environmental Investment) than LENR. The upside is huge, and world changing, while there is no downside, when taking into consideration your goal of spending all of your wealth on worthy humanitarian causes.

• https://www.businessinsider.co…l&utm_campaign=sf-bi-main

Ms. Laurene Jobs,

Your IH/Woodford investment may not have worked out, but there are some other good LENR choices left for an environmental philanthropist like yourself to put your money into. I can't think of a more worthy cause, considering the ROEI (Return On Environmental Investment) than LENR. The upside is huge, and world changing, while there is no downside, when taking into consideration your goal of spending all of your wealth on worthy humanitarian causes.

https://www.emersoncollective.com/about-us/

Whoever is in charge of raising money at Aureon should reach out to Darden and ask for an introduction.

• Official Post

Just a side note, a google search shows scant results for Aureon Energy, mostly their site, LENr-forum and e-cat world. I wonder if they are not interested in being PR right now and are contacting potential partners directly. I am ok with that anyway, I was just curious that not even revolution green has an article on them.

• Dunning davis safire santilli.pdfDunning davis safire santilli.pdf

More evidence really that a common mechanism as originally discovered (but not published) by Sternglass in 1951 underlies all these electrical discharge experiments. Which simply involves electron capture by protons to form neutron precursors (quasi-neutrons or UDH (Holmlid), hydrinos (Mills) or neutroids (Santilli). So all we are doing with LENR is harnessing the energy of the neutron as it decays back to proton and electron, whether it is contained within a transmutable element or not. If not contained (as in isolated neutrons or deuterons) then there is a relatively high probability for fusion reactions to occur releasing further energy via tritium/He formation or via high energy release of Kaons which eventually degrade via pions to muons then electron positron pair annihilation releasing further energy. If Sternglass had published his data with Einstein's encouragement maybe this aspect of nuclear physics (rejected by the SM) would be fully accepted by now and LENR reactors of SAFIRE's design would have been operational many years ago.:)

• The process that seems to activate the LENR reaction is scalar waves produced by a capacitive buildup of charge. SAFIRE is a system that builds up capacitive charge between the cathode and the anode. This is also true for the Hutchison effect where a tesla coil builds up huge charge between the top of the coil and the ground.

• Now on the Safire website

The comments are interesting..

How much sterling are their dukeships offering?

"Do the safire guys know that there is a competition being run annually for the next 10 years for the most innivotive solutions to global warming in the UK open to all .... (duke and dutchess of cambridge are running it) ..."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The process that seems to activate the LENR reaction is scalar waves produced by a capacitive buildup of charge. SAFIRE is a system that builds up capacitive charge between the cathode and the anode. This is also true for the Hutchison effect where a tesla coil builds up huge amounts of charge between the top of the coil and the ground.

What is a scalar wave?

https://disq.us/url?url=https%…5RjPaed83r_A&cuid=2168707

When two waves cancel each other out through destructive interference, the energy that those waves were carrying is not lost. The wave energy is pumped into the vacuum. The vacuum then has become more energetic.

On wave distruction via distrutive superposition, the electrostatic potential is increased. This is equivalent to packing electrons into a capacitor or into a thunderstorm cloud.

The Aharonov-Bohm effect is produced by scalar wave production.

Rossi believes that the Aharonov Bohm effect makes it easier for his reaction to take hold.

In section 4 of Rossi's last paper, it is hypothesized that the Aharonov-Bohm effect may be exploited in the E-Cat to create peculiar conditions under which self-organized dense electron clusters and pico-metric proton-electron aggregates are formed.

In [13] a fundamental connection between Aharonov-Bohm equations and an electron model is proposed, starting from a geometric interpretation of the electron wave-function complex phase [6, 8, 1]. This approach suggests the possibility of efficiently creating electron condensates exploiting the Aharonov-Bohm effect, a phenomenon that shows the dependence of the electron wave-function phase from electromagnetic potentials [9]. In [13] it is hypothesized that a voltage pulse with a very short, critical rise time may favor the creation of coherent and dense electron clusters: The conjecture is based on the possibility that, as a consequence of Aharonov-Bohm effect, a rapid, collective and simultaneous variation of the Zitterbewegung phase catalyzes the creation of coherent systems.

In plain language, this is what Rossi is saying:

After a high powered spark creates the pico clusters (aka ultra dense matter), the vacuum pumped with lots of energy from waves that are mostly destroyed through destructive interference will created lots more virtual particles that will produce amplified Zitterbewegung to excite the condensation of the pico cluster.

Rossi is very close to what is really going on.

What will really happen as in the Hutchison effect, is that the scalar waves produced by the destructive wave interference that Rossi cretes in his controller will entangle with the electrons to form a polariton condinsate in the surrounding surface electron layer of the pico cluster.

Rossi creates scalar waves as follows: Two high frequency waveforms are created and mixed destructively in the controller. This distributive waveform packs lots of potential energy and is then fed into the plasma via the two nickel electrodes to energize the vacuum with scalar waves as in the Hutchison effect.

High frequency waves pack a lot of energy because the energy of a wave is proportional to its frequency. Furthermore, in destructive interference, the scalar energy is almost doubled at the expense of associated magnetic vector energy.

All the bosons: (phonons, plasmons, and excitons) that transform electons into spinors (polaritons) are scalar waves. It could be that when John Hutchison irradiates the electrons on the surface of a metal using a tesla coil, he is using scalar waves to transform those electrons into polaritons in massive numbers.

Photon waveform conversion as follows:

Also the helical light wave is converted to a scalar wave on the surface of a metal when the surface is exposed to light (EMF).

image-635x663.png

I am getting a handle on how the Hutchison effect produces EVOs. As I stated in the introduction, the key to LENR is charge separation and the tesla coil will produce charge separation in the form of scalar waves. Charge separation and scalar waves connect the Hutchison effect to the LENR reaction. Another point of connection is the X waves produced by the EVO. The magnetic vortex flux tubes are magnetic X waves that are also scalar waves.

The tesla coil will pump a lange amount of energy into the vacuum that surrounds the tesla coil and these scalar waves will entangle with electrons to form a polariton condensate on the surface of metals or ultra dense matter, thus producing EVOs.

Here is an explanation of how a tesla coil produces scalar waves.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More from the Thunderbolts site

tm 13.20 ,,

External Content www.youtube.com

Wal Thornhill

"The fact that overwheming majority stars shine so steadily is unexplained by the thermonuclear model of stars.

That hypothetical model is highly unstable.. so the night sky should look like the fourth of July.

After more than 60 years and countless millions of dollars scientists have not been able to produce fusion like the sun.

That is because their fusion model and consequently their experiments are highly unstable.

The ..fact that stars shine so steadily.. was one of the key features that convinced engineer Monty Childs that the electrical model of the Sun was one that made sense.."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.