Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Official Post

Now on the Safire website

The comments are interesting..

How much sterling are their dukeships offering?

"Do the safire guys know that there is a competition being run annually for the next 10 years for the most innivotive solutions to global warming in the UK open to all .... (duke and dutchess of cambridge are running it) ..."

Been looking....where is the comments section?

• >381 comments Here.. you have to click on the word "youtube "in the lower righthand corner

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

>381 comments Here.. you have to click on the word "youtube "in the lower righthand corner

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The video has already 394 comments, its hard to find any specific one.

• https://inews.co.uk/news/envir…avid-attenborough-1352763

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have launched a global prize to tackle climate change and help "repair the earth" before it is irreparably damaged.

Prince William made the announcement in a video narrated by Sir David Attenborough posted on social media. The wildlife campaigner and father-of-three set up The Earthshot Prize after consulting members of his family as well as the veteran broadcaster and naturalist in an attempt to provide solutions "to the world's greatest problems".

Kensington Palace said multimillion-pound prizes will be awarded annually to five winners around the world, in each year of the 2020s, in an initiative that draws inspiration from US President John F Kennedy's ambitious Moonshot lunar space programme of the 1960s.

• Its worth replaying this interview with Monty Childs.. 6 months ago

not rigorous proof

but there appears to be well defined character here

• Really a combination of many reactions surrounding hydrogen is obvious. They're simply metal/hydrogen/catalyst reactions possibly or I could coin Pico-Hydrogenation to encompass both H2* and H*+metal? The elements that could produce power this way with H are Transition/Lanthanide/Actinide metals. They all have the supposed capability to lose electrons at lower 4d orbits. Right and H atoms seem to be the only element that seem able to smoothly pull the shrinking, and bonding inside outer electron orbits off. Catalyzed deeper orbit H2 phenomina similar to what Mills and others postulate should be there as well. The environment in this magnificent machine for all these phenomina to happen simultaneously is perfect.

I am not perfect, but this seems like it all makes some good sense. The disappearing mass often attributed to transmutation/vacuum effects could actually represent H2* leaking out. Most of the transmuted compounds would have a little more mass than expected due to achieving a pico-chemical keV halfway step, with a few "genuine" element transmutation/fusion events. In the end the reason we have power without expected radiation is that this is at least a symbiotic chemical/nuclear thing, and mass losses would be due to hydrogen properties. Have a good afternoon, would need to look closer at the elemental data they provided and compare it to pico-chemical predictions!

• I'm afraid that you do nothing to enhance the scientific integrity of LENR followers by posting nonsense from Velikovskian clowns like Thornhill. His beliefs have nothing to do with science, and everything to do with Velikovsky and mythology. Here he is, back in the day, courtesy of Wayback;

https://web.archive.org/web/19…rmsweb.com/euniverse.html

Totally bonkers, I think you'll agree!

• Official Post

@ianw16

I looked into the ISF when Safire appeared on our radar. Not much I could find out about them, which was a little odd to me at the time. "jonesday116" went much further, and shed some light on the funding, internal expenses, expenditures, which is nice to know.

Officially LF, and most of it's members, have always taken the Electric Universe theory with a grain of salt. We only took an interest when the Aurtas/Safire Project team reported stumbling onto LENR, while checking out the EU theory.

Montgomery did take ISF money to check out the theory, but that does not imply he is in anyway responsible for how they got their money, nor how they spend it internally. I see no problem accepting this funding. With it they were given almost carte blanche to do pure research, and that is an opportunity few real scientists would pass up. In their shoes, I would take the money, and not ask too many questions.

jonesday describes Aurtas has now launched into a "free energy scheme". By that he means LENR, which the old Safire team, under the new name Aureon Energy is now pursuing. I disagree with him that LENR is free energy.

Thanks for the info.

• Any suggestion that what they are doing is science, is false.

The Safire project is pure science. ITER on the counterpart is fringe science as physics just believes it could work somehow, albeit we have more than enough hard evidence that it will never work the ITER way.

On the other side I was never tempted to read toy stories about an electrical universe. So may be you have to more clearly state what your intention is.

There are some people that understand the real physics of matter and how LENR works and yes its all "electric" this means Maxwell based.

• The Safire project is pure science. ITER on the counterpart is fringe science as physics just believes it could work somehow, albeit we have more than enough hard evidence that it will never work the ITER way.

On the other side I was never tempted to read toy stories about an electrical universe. So may be you have to more clearly state what your intention is.

There are some people that understand the real physics of matter and how LENR works and yes its all "electric" this means Maxwell based.

How can SAFIRE be pure science, when what they were allegedly investigating is scientifically impossible pseudoscience? And that is my point. If Childs is scientifically illiterate to the point that he believes it was possible, what does that say about his competence?

• What your physics knowledge ? Undergraduate?

Graduate. And you do not even need an intimate knowledge of plasma astrophysics to see why their 'model' is pure nonsense. However, if you need links to actual scientists spelling out why it is impossible, I'll be happy to provide them.

• OK, consider this; this is what Childs allegedly found to be worthy of investigation;

The Sun is an anode! Any competent astrophysics undergrad will tell you that is ruled out by the make up of the solar wind. Equal parts + & -. Quasi-neutral, in other words. What would an anode attract, and what would it repel? We have known the make up of the solar wind for decades. Evidently, Childs didn't,

Where is the incoming current? Why would there even be an incoming current? What is driving it? How does a current (presumably electrons) battle its way past the outgoing solar wind? How is it not affected by the interplanetary magnetic field carried by the solar wind?

Why, if the Sun is powered by electric woo, does it have a blackbody spectrum?

Whence the neutrinos? Can only come from nuclear fusion. And we all know that is what powers the Sun. I mentioned that this nonsense has been pushed by a retired EE, Don Scott. His explanation for the neutrinos? They are created by fusion in a double layer in the chromosphere! Totally failing to realise that such fusion there would bombard the planet with gamma rays, and none of us would be here. That is the level of scientific illiteracy upon which the electric sun model is built. And Childs fell for it. Allegedly.

• Official Post

"And, although I have no proof, I would suggest that the whole venture was funded from the get-go with the knowledge that they would eventually try to recoup that money from the scam they are currently trying to pull. As I said, who, in their right minds, would pump ~ $4.5m into investigating a scientifically impossible model"

@ianw16

LOLs. that is funny. So let me get this straight; Thunderbolt funds Aurtas/Safire with $millions, planning on them "finding" LENR, so they can then go make a fortune in the LENR field? If so, good luck to them on that!

All we care about is LENR research, and there will be some that comes from this, as Monty and team seem to be having no problem with lining up investors. Or at least that was the case before the COVID.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

• Official Post

Hello @ianw16 , I think you are mixing several things up, and have are emotionally driven in your approach to the matter.

I have followed in general the development of the so called electric universe theory for some 14 years, and there are several layers to it. There is one layer, which has managed to kept my interest, and is the plasma physics/cosmology and models, mostly developed after Alfvén. Your blank dismissal of Juergens as a “velikovskian”, tells much about your emotional approach to the subject, but he was published as a plasma scientist and his ideas, even if you dislike them, have merit, and are based I prior Birkeland’s and Alfvén’s work. That astrophysicists dismiss in general the work of Alfvén and Juergens, is not fault of them, and their published work stands to this day and has never been refuted, just mostly ignored.

I reckon, but this is not Alfvén’s nor Juergen’s fault, that the EU crowd has another layer of rather heterogeneous and picturesque base of proponents of a rather outlandish set of ideas that uses as main evidence a wide array of historical and mythological accounts that can always be interpreted in alternative and subjective ways. I have never thought much of a good part of their affirmations about planetary electric interactions , and their mithology based approach. To their general credit one has to acknowledge that a group of experimental laboratory researchers of this layer of the field have been able to reproduce morphological features analog to what is observed at higher astronomical scales, which cannot be just brushed as “nonsense” away just because one dislikes it.

Up to here much of what you have said, however, is par with the everyday debate between fans and detractors ongoing around the Electric Universe so I can’t fault you.

But one of your assertions is of much more delicate nature, as you claim that Montgomery Childs was a believer on the EU sun model from the beginning, and this is akin saying he has lied when he has stated, several times, that he entered in this venture hired as a totally independent engineering contractor, stating that it was a bold move from the EU people to do so, as it was like (in Monty’s own words) asking the IRS to prepare your taxes reports.

So, I ask you to either back up your claims or withdraw them, as we are not here in the business of gossip and badmouthing people.

• That is precisely what I am saying. You cannot prove an impossible model. So, why pump in $4.5m? With the hope that a paper will be published? There was never going to be a paper, and never will be. They can now hide behind the claims of propriety in order not to have to justify the impossible woo that they were investigating.

And thanks for the welcome!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.