Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• I have said nothing that isn't true, and which I can back up. Clarify who you think I have smeared. Juergens?

https://www.velikovsky.info/ralph-juergens/

I'm saying they can have something real without having a clue how it works beyond the foundation. All we should want is to also cover this foundation and gain understanding, throwing assumtions that wont do in diverse applications out the window.

None of those reactions can occur in the corona. Waaaaay too sparse for any sort of fusion.

Who said I was refering to fusion? A spectrographic analysis instrument is like the human eye it sees what it was designed to see if conditions are appropriate. There maybe compounds of metals and hydrogen that imitate the nuclear changes our devices seem to observe. All just like dense H2 could also be forming in the corona of the sun, causing certain energetic measurements 😉. The corona (or stellar atmosphere to be situationally sensitive!) is more interesting than humanly difficult gravitational practical fusion process.

• o, on the say-so of everybody involved in solar science

Another assertion.. EVERYBODY?

The first characteristic of blah is generalisations

there has never been any variation n Science .. or Theology?

What are your calculations for the mass deficit in these reactions..

Fe +H?

Ca+ H?

No Ti, sorry.? Where does the solar titanium in the chromosphere come from? Sorry to trouble you Ian

with Wikipedia...

'The composition of the solar wind plasma also includes a mixture of materials found i

n the solar plasma: trace amounts of heavy ions and atomic nuclei C, N, O, Ne, Mg, Si, S, and Fe.

There are also rarer traces of some other nuclei and isotopes such as P, Ti, Cr, Ni, Fe 54 and 56, and Ni 58,60,62.[2]

• I'm saying they can have something real without having a clue how it works beyond the foundation. All we should want is to also cover this foundation and gain understanding, throwing assumtions that wont do in diverse applications out the window.

Who said I was refering to fusion? A spectrographic analysis instrument is like the human eye it sees what it was designed to see if conditions are appropriate. There maybe compounds of metals and hydrogen that imitate the nuclear changes our devices seem to observe. All just like dense H2 could also be forming in the corona of the sun, causing certain energetic measurements 😉. The corona (or stellar atmosphere to be situationally sensitive!) is more interesting than humanly difficult gravitational practical fusion process.

Funnily enough, we look at the Sun in numerous non-visible wavelengths, and have done for decades. What you imagine simply isn't happening.

• The quality of your assertion shows that you didn't understand the paper. The Sun does not produce anything that high in the periodic table.

What you are learning in a graduate school is enough to make an earning. But it is peanuts value for understanding modern physics that evolved during the last 30 years and is complementary to the classic standard model.

Physics textbook knowledge that fusion stops at 56-Fe is outraging nonsense as almost all elements in the periodic table can be exothermically produced by just adding H/D. This is exactly what happens above the surface of the sun - in the corona.

I'm only interested in the Safire experiments. Glow discharge has always been a reliable path for LENR and transmutations.

If you want to discuss about a philosophy then we are the wrong place.

• Where do you think they come from? Where does the titanium on Earth come from? Supernovae. Obviously. And yes, I mean every scientist involved in solar physics. There is a reason for this. They are qualified in, and understand, the relevant physics.

• If there is no fusion in the corona, why is it so hot?

Firstly the fusion that powers the Sun generates heat that warms the stellar atmosphere, but that's not enough. Cue the observations and theories of Randall Mills in relation to hydrogen and cosmic phenomina and Jacques Dufours in relation to transmutations involving hydrogen and low energies.

More than the details, it's the general approach and vibe that works with what we've seen in creation. I'm saying it's likely energetic new chemistry.

ProcJCF20paper_Takahashidraft.pdf

• It’s amazing that we were so spectacularly wrong about something we should understand really well: the sun,” said Brian Fields, a particle astrophysicist at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

There are further problems with nucleosynthesis...not just Titanium in our sun

which are worrying

and the subject of hypotheses in astrophysics.

eg the lithium problem..

Big bang nucleosynthesis (BBN) theory, together with the precise WMAP cosmic baryon density, makes tight predictions for the abundances of the lightest elements. Deuterium and 4He measurements agree well with expectations, but 7Li observations lie below the BBN+WMAP prediction by a factor of three to four. This 4–5-σ mismatch constitutes the so-called cosmic lithium problem; disparate solutions are possible. First, astrophysical systematics in the observations could exist but are increasingly constrained. Second, nuclear physics experiments provide a wealth of well-measured cross-section data, but 7Be destruction could be enhanced by unknown or poorly measured resonances. Third, physics beyond the Standard Model could alter the 7Li abundance, although deuterium and 4He must remain unperturbed. In this review, we discuss such scenarios, highlighting decaying supersymmetric particles and time-varying fundamental constants. Present and planned experiments could reveal which (if any) of these proposed solutions is correct.

Could Ian enlighten us on the solution to the BB lithium problem

Perhaps it is beyond the Standard Model..?

• They ain't there.

Contrary to this assertion

There are gamma rays in the sun,.. they are there...during the daytime,,

but maybe not during the nightime? maybe not before 2008.. perhaps this is a new phenomenon... solar climate change?

"

The Sun is a bright source of multi-GeV gamma-rays, with emission observed both from its halo

due to cosmic-rays electrons interacting with solar photons — and its disk

Although the halo emission [9] agrees with theory [10–12], the disk emission does not, and hence is our focus.
    Until recently, the most extensive analysis of solar disk-ray emission was based on Fermi-LAT data from 2008–2014..

First, the flux is bright, e.g., at 10 GeV, it exceeds the flux expected from Earth-directed cosmic rays interacting
    with the solar limb by a factor of >50 [

Second, it continues to 100 GeV, requiring proton energies ∼1000 GeV.

Third, the 1–10 GeV flux is anti-correlated with solar activity, and is
    ∼2.5× larger at solar minimum than maximum.

The only theoretical model of disk emission is the 1991 paper of Seckel,Stanev, and Gaisser (SSG) [16],

which proposes that magnetic flux tubes can reverse incoming protons deep within the solar atmosphere,

where they have an appreciable probability of
    producing outgoing γ-rays.

Even though this enhances the gamma ray flux, the SSG prediction

still falls a factor ∼6 below the data at 10 GeV, and does not explain the time variation

Evidence for a New Component of High-Energy Solar Gamma-Ray Production

March 2018.. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.05436.pdf

• Official Post

HOW STARS ARE FORMED

This is a brief excerpt from The SAFIRE Project presentation at the November 2019 GlobalBEM Conference in the Netherlands. Dr. Michael Clarage presents a simple overview of two possible models for the formation of stars.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.