Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Official Post

How about inserting one of these plasma devices inside a Mizuno R20 reactor with pretreatment of the D2 gas with KFeO2 as it passes through the supply pipe. Or supply it via a hollow anode as in the Safire set up. That is simply replace the heater with a plasma double layer UDD generator? It would run quite nice!y on 3 kV power supply taken out of a cheap plasma globe.

I would have to put it between the sink and the bidet somehow.;) To be serious the problem is the steel containment, which should be grounded and might cause some unexpected effect, and it would also screw any thermocouples - or potentially a heater inside. 3 kV even at microamps is not trivial. Also, since in a standard Mizuno reactor you cannot see inside ii would be difficult to be sure what was happening.

• FFig 1_shows the plasma device set up with the cathode at ground with the casing so that shouldn't be a problem. This looks to me like an almost purpose built plasma device for insertion into an R20. Add some catalyst, sit back and measure the excess heat! Nothing wrong with a quartz window if you want to observe the plasma. Combines all we have learnt from Holmlid, Mizuno and Safire. Worth patenting? :)

• Official Post

Nothing wrong with a quartz window if you want to observe the plasma.

Agreed. But plasma experiments are difficult to observe blind, and quarts windows for high temperature systems are difficult to seal. Low temperatrures are no problem. Anyway, IMHP plasma experiments are best observed in a bell-jar environment. I would have no need to use a plasma globe supply (generally unstable in a strange environment,) as I have one like this.

• No but you get the idea - use the plasma discharge to heat the reactor rather than the heater. The plasma double layers would act as particle accelerators for ultra dense deuterium to be fused on the Ni/Pd mesh. Holmlid does this with a laser but doesn't bother to try fusing the generated UDD/H clusters on a NiPd mesh, being more interested in recording their existence in a vacuum tube along with all the other kaons. pions and muon generated. He does mention heat formation on the laser UDD target where energy is released on kaon formation. Or look at it as a fireball/ball lightning inside a reactor tube.

• It all goes back to Sternglass and Einstein in 51 really. Sternglass found he could make neutrons with electrical discharges at much lower energies than that predicted by the SM. Einstein said you must publish this but he never did because the SM said no we cannot account for this. We can 't have fusion occurring and releasing neutrons and energy at such low energy levels now can we? Einstein must have thought about it and filed it away under Z (yet to be discovered). I believe most of the subsequent cold fusion/LENR work, Mills, Holmlid, F&P, Lipinski, Santilli, etc are all really aimed at this one question? How the f*** do we get neutrons a such low energies? The answer is simple, there is effectively another state of matter Rydberg matter that can assume ultra dense states where nuclei become so close together spontaneous fusion or photon-driven fusion events can occur. This was and is not predicted by the SM so Holmlid's discovery has been roundly ignored by the SM QM community. It was discovered by experiment not by mathematical modelling, and I believe this is the basis of all LENR data. That's why I'm suggesting coupling strategies known to enhance UDD formation with lattice based fusion in the R20 reactor.:)

• Origin of Safire.. looks to be Las Vegas January 2012..

They have made inspiring videos since then..

This is the latest

we just need the published data...

Montgomery Childs idea of "tranformative technology"

is much more inspiring than "disruptive technology"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Special Feature: ORIGIN OF THE SAFIRE SUN

It was in 2013 that The SAFIRE Project began. Watch as Ben Ged Low presents the path of this historical experiment of the Electric Sun model from its origins to the present. After years of research, SAFIRE has emerged as a 'Transformative Technology’ which doesn’t produce toxic waste, isn't antithetical to life, nor does it bankrupt an existing system or put humans out of work.

• Official Post

Our former member Director has posted this long read about Safire's work on ECW...

https://e-catworld.com/2020/04…lasmas-evos-faq-director/

Very good @Director . Enjoyed reading. Obviously you put a lot of time into making this so simple that someone not skilled in the art could understand.

Now we wait for Aureon Energy to first get funding...which they are presently in the process of, and after that develop the science. Then, hopefully, put a product on the market.

We had a sneak peek of their Executive Summary, and it was very professional. If development works out the way they think it will, in 5 years after funding is secured, they will have something ready for market.

• Official Post

Something that struck me of this video is how thin Monty is today compared to 2012, it’s impressive. I hope his health is good.

• Very good @Director . Everything hinges on question 11), about energy gain. Energy in 1800 W energy out 10 million W. Isn't this over exaggerated? If this can be replicated over and over again why haven't they sought independent verification? Hate to say it, I'd love to believe all this is true, the fact that they have not made any attempt to have their reactor monitored or data inspected by an independent objective body (LF members here could do that as we are doing for the R20 for instance) and have not published their scientific evidence (which would be earth-shattering as far as green energy production is concerned) - reduces it unfortunately to Sci-Fi. Lovely entertaining videos, music presentation and artwork. But that's not going to save the planet. Until they do come clean and subject their claims to vigorous scientific scrutiny it will remain on the fringes of accepted reality and so can be put into the same questionable grey area as Rossi's e-cat. Then there is the dark shadow of a Velikovskian plot in the background which has an unhealthy cult !like status reminiscent of other Sci-Fi officianados like L Ron Hubbard. That familiar glazed expression of cult followers....worrying to say the least:).

• Official Post

Dr Richard

I've had a few private exchanges with Monty Childs. He is a very down-to earth individual and comes across as very truthful about what they are doing. As far as the validity of their work goes, some pretty high-level government people are paying close attention, so validation of a kind is happening. This will (sadly) not be open science, or even academic research, for a long time yet. They are certainly not bothered about replications. Where all this ends up is still hard to tell, but who knows, somebody might just pop up and replicate at least some of their work independently? Time and cash permitting as always.. ;)

• I'm not questioning anybody's integrity here, I'm sure Monty and the rest of the SAFIRE crew are sincere. There's just that nagging doubt since other LENR based outfits like Brillouin Energy Corp have sought independent verification from SRI for example and all I 'm asking is why haven't SAFIRE done what is obviously necessary for worldwide acceptance of their technology? We as an international forum could do this with our on-board resident sceptics (we've had endless scrutiny of Mizuno's reactor studies recently) If it all checks out they would then acquire massive international funding for their LENR energy source to be subsequently mass produced etc. Only pointing out the obvious in trying to help develop LENR tech. Or shall we strike out on our own with what I suggested?

• I'm not questioning anybody's integrity here, I'm sure Monty and the rest of the SAFIRE crew are sincere. There's just that nagging doubt since other LENR based outfits like Brillouin Energy Corp have sought independent verification from SRI for example and all I 'm asking is why haven't SAFIRE done what is obviously necessary for worldwide acceptance of their technology? We as an international forum could do this with our on-board resident sceptics (we've had endless scrutiny of Mizuno's reactor studies recently) If it all checks out they would then acquire massive international funding for their LENR energy source to be subsequently mass produced etc. Only pointing out the obvious in trying to help develop LENR tech. Or shall we strike out on our own with what I suggested?

I would guess there is more going on than most of us see on the surface. Sometimes things have to ferment and mature, stewing inside a situation then it all fountains forth, hopefully in a pleasant revealing at last.

• @Director has a very specific view on how energy is generated in Safire's (Aureon's) reactor based on EVO phenomena.
    I still like to see more commonalities with the works of Leif Holmlid. Here's my current thought on this:

Sapphire's basics:

- impregnated electrode(s) (lithium or other catalyst doping)

- Hydrogen/Deuterium, presumably mixed with other (noble) gasses

- Specific (hollow) anode / cathode

Assumed process:

- initially a high voltage applied between cathode(s) and anode(s) causes a mix of protons, electrons and atomic Hydrogen/Deuterium.

- The impregnated electrode gets bombarded by particles that cause a sputter effect, releasing catalytic particles.

- Lithium or other catalyst acts as a catalyst to form Rydberg Hydrogen/Deuterim, which may also form Ultra Dense Hydrogen/Deuterium (UDH/UDD)

- Moving charged particle hit the UDH/UDD causing release of very high energy (charged) particles.

- These high energy particles cause heat when kinectic energy is released when these particles hit surface. Charged high energy particles can be harvested to generate electricity.

- High energy particles cause transmutations

• Official Post

We do have a new member glowmode who is very interested and knowledgable about Safire's work. I hope he will post on this soon. I think broadly speaking your summary is correct, but as time permits I will also present some work on this. Due to the current social circumstances btw I am restoring my old lab at home, and perhaps then we can have a look at some of the experimental requirements for a Safire type systems. A key ingredient btw might be nitrogen.

• We do have a new member glowmode who is very interested and knowledgable about Safire's work. I hope he will post on this soon. I think broadly speaking your summary is correct, but as time permits I will also present some work on this. Due to the current social circumstances btw I am restoring my old lab at home, and perhaps then we can have a look at some of the experimental requirements for a Safire type systems. A key ingredient btw might be nitrogen.

If glowmode turns out to be Director I will be disappointed.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.