Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• How about inserting one of these plasma devices inside a Mizuno R20 reactor with pretreatment of the D2 gas with KFeO2 as it passes through the supply pipe. Or supply it via a hollow anode as in the Safire set up. That is simply replace the heater with a plasma double layer UDD generator? It would run quite nice!y on 3 kV power supply taken out of a cheap plasma globe.

I would have to put it between the sink and the bidet somehow.;) To be serious the problem is the steel containment, which should be grounded and might cause some unexpected effect, and it would also screw any thermocouples - or potentially a heater inside. 3 kV even at microamps is not trivial. Also, since in a standard Mizuno reactor you cannot see inside ii would be difficult to be sure what was happening.

• FFig 1_shows the plasma device set up with the cathode at ground with the casing so that shouldn't be a problem. This looks to me like an almost purpose built plasma device for insertion into an R20. Add some catalyst, sit back and measure the excess heat! Nothing wrong with a quartz window if you want to observe the plasma. Combines all we have learnt from Holmlid, Mizuno and Safire. Worth patenting? :)

• Nothing wrong with a quartz window if you want to observe the plasma.

Agreed. But plasma experiments are difficult to observe blind, and quarts windows for high temperature systems are difficult to seal. Low temperatrures are no problem. Anyway, IMHP plasma experiments are best observed in a bell-jar environment. I would have no need to use a plasma globe supply (generally unstable in a strange environment,) as I have one like this.

• No but you get the idea - use the plasma discharge to heat the reactor rather than the heater. The plasma double layers would act as particle accelerators for ultra dense deuterium to be fused on the Ni/Pd mesh. Holmlid does this with a laser but doesn't bother to try fusing the generated UDD/H clusters on a NiPd mesh, being more interested in recording their existence in a vacuum tube along with all the other kaons. pions and muon generated. He does mention heat formation on the laser UDD target where energy is released on kaon formation. Or look at it as a fireball/ball lightning inside a reactor tube.

• It all goes back to Sternglass and Einstein in 51 really. Sternglass found he could make neutrons with electrical discharges at much lower energies than that predicted by the SM. Einstein said you must publish this but he never did because the SM said no we cannot account for this. We can 't have fusion occurring and releasing neutrons and energy at such low energy levels now can we? Einstein must have thought about it and filed it away under Z (yet to be discovered). I believe most of the subsequent cold fusion/LENR work, Mills, Holmlid, F&P, Lipinski, Santilli, etc are all really aimed at this one question? How the f*** do we get neutrons a such low energies? The answer is simple, there is effectively another state of matter Rydberg matter that can assume ultra dense states where nuclei become so close together spontaneous fusion or photon-driven fusion events can occur. This was and is not predicted by the SM so Holmlid's discovery has been roundly ignored by the SM QM community. It was discovered by experiment not by mathematical modelling, and I believe this is the basis of all LENR data. That's why I'm suggesting coupling strategies known to enhance UDD formation with lattice based fusion in the R20 reactor.:)