Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Official Post

Bob Greenyer has shared with some of us a exchange between him and ProfessorDave in the comments section that Professor DAve later deleted. Bob has suspected this might happen and he saved the exchange if this was the case.

Interesting read.

https://drive.google.com/file/…ypKicLgL/view?usp=sharing

• did you watch the video? Most of it refers to the people of the Thunderbolts project and the SAFIRE project as Pseudoscientific frauds. This is slander, by the very definition.

I think he (Dave) refers to the people in the SAFIRE project as deluded, not frauds. That is definitely not slander. Calling the project pseudoscientific is not slander. He has a point about the lack of publications.

He does talk about the people behind the Thunderbolts project as perpetrating a fraud. But it is only slander if it is untrue and used in a spiteful way to harm their reputation. If just calling people out as frauds is such bad behaviour, then where does that leave LENR-Forum with its massive Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion?

• Which is why I suggest the Safire team not write off publication. - I'm not buying that disclosure of breakthrough experimental results would put their business model in jeopardy. It isn't the idea folks, it is building mindshare in the world and growing your team that is hard. Revealing they can create transmutations isn't a new finding anyway.

The Safire Project revealed much more then just transmutation. It in fact demonstrated that what happens in the Sun’s corona is an electric process that can cause things like:

1. Forming heavy elements

2. Transmutation

3. Fusion

4. Production of energy

5. Disintegration of matter

6. Stabilizing unstable elements

And interestingly they were able to show/confirm that in a reactor on earth, without extreme conditions (like in ITER) which the nuclear physicists say is necessary, the produced elements are more or less the same as what astro physicists have found in the corona of the sun. They do not pretend that they understand what they unexpectedly found, but they bravely published some of the data.

If you see what they have built you can understand that it required serious money and they had to underwrite contracts with their lenders to protect their gained knowledge. Especially now that knowledge has proven to be extremely valuable and they have decided to exploit it in a newly formed company Aureon, this knowledge may not soon be published, but perhaps until patents are received.

• Official Post

I think is appropriate, as a counterpoint to youtube “ProffesorDave’s” video, to post here a link to a video interview with a Utah’s science communicator that has taken the exact opposite route, and has engaged as a personal challenge to make the EU idea more widely known and discussed.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

There are millions of videos on YouTube. You have better chances to be heard screaming in the shower

Albeit I agree that this kind of quarrels attracts attention, your "singing in the shower" is a bad analogy, Max, because target audiences usually employ the search function when researching a topic, and in this way a slandering video can reach a sensitive segment and cause the wrong impression, specially in technically controversial topics.

• Regarding publication, I think it's a red herring. As a keen observer of the "cold fusion" saga that has played out over 30 years, it's become quite obvious skeptics will not accept data that so clearly undermines their models unless a working device is placed before their very eyes. When you have people like the non-scientist James "The Amazing" Randi running around saying everything is a parlor trick, even a working device might be ignored by the likes of Professor Dave. Those guys would rather assume they're being duped than be forced to accept that their own models are bunk--or at least have gaping holes in them.

First off, big mainstream journals like Nature will not touch cold fusion or excess energy claims. It's policy. It doesn't matter what the data shows. The subject is forbidden; it's barred at the door. So skeptics screaming "where are the papers?!" are impossible to satisfy. If publication in a "lesser" journal occurs, skeptics brush it off as "just one obscure journal." If it's two papers, or ten papers, in journals that are not acceptable, it doesn't matter to them. If something sneaks into a "real journal," skeptics still ignore it, claiming the journal had a moment of weakness, or it was politically motivated, or the journal is lowering its standards. There are a million excuses even when a company does it exactly the way skeptics insist.

So, no, Aureon should not waste their time publishing to satisfy the so-called scientific community. They should do it how they're doing it right now: focus on building a prototype that can be commercialized as fast as possible, as well as building alliances with companies and agencies that are more interested in making money or solving energy crises than proving theory.

Brilliant Light Power, in my opinion, has been too obsessed with publishing their theories. Everybody wants to know *why* something works, but for god's sake, the reality is that we don't know how *most* things work. We have no clue what gravity is, for instance, yet that hasn't stopped inventors from using it to make useful machines.

• Official Post

Albeit I agree that this kind of quarrels attracts attention, your "singing in the shower" is a bad analogy, Max, because target audiences usually employ the search function when researching a topic, and in this way a slandering video can reach a sensitive segment and cause the wrong impression, specially in technically controversial topics.

who makes decisions based on YouTube and wikipedia?

• Official Post

one of the problems with cold fusion is a mismatch between promises and actual deliverabels. I.e. promising unlimited energy but showing cop 1.3 or like in BLP case x10 after all those years.

Mizuno talking about heating his house with reactor prototype and then using state of the art calorimetry to see excess heat.

Not hard to get tired of all that

• Official Post

Professor Dave has tipped over into comparing Safire to 'con-men' now. Bob Greenyer sent me these screen-grabs (before they could -possibly- be deleted.

The guy gets quickly unhinged. He thinks he has conclusively proven his Slandering statements, thus he is protected because he is telling the truth. I hope he learns that is not that simple.

• Official Post

IMO, this is 2 issues; what Lowell said in the video, and what Prof Dave has said afterwards. I thought what Lowell had to say was much too personal. Especially so considering it was said publicly, and it was directed at his former Safire team members. That old saying "praise in public, criticize in private" comes to mind.

Had he stuck to the science, that would have been fine as that is what science is all about. But he went beyond that and made it personal with insults that called into question the professionalism, and integrity of his old friends. No need for that.

Anyone who has worked in, or headed up a team, knows that personality clashes are par for the course. That is as true in business, as in science. It is the nature of the beast when you bring people together to accomplish a task. Some people though, just do not work well with others, and that seems to be the case here.

What this Prof Dave has had to say since the video, in response to the criticisms, is not making matters any better. He comes across as petulant, and because he has backed himself into a corner by saying some regretful things, and resorting to censoring to give himself the edge, he seems to think his way out is to be more insulting, and petulant.

The Aureon Energy group has decided to do the right thing...take the high road. They will not get in a public spat with a bitter former colleague. And contrary to the ad hominems in the video, they are a very well qualified team, and have only good intent. They are all well up in the years, and each without a blemish to their credentials....that alone tells you what you need to know about their integrity. Their high level of science/engineering speaks for itself.

• Professor Dave has tipped over into comparing Safire to 'con-men' now. Bob Greenyer sent me these screen-grabs (before they could -possibly- be deleted.

This blog has people who are regulars and get a free pass who say similar things, if not more dangerous things. You can play bodyguard for Safire, but

cleanup your own yard first. Hard truths.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.