Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Everything he said, and more was in this video:

™ 20:28 Monty Childs re: Remediation

"put us in contact with this research that was done at MIT

...tests have been done and conducted and validated

that when radioactive uranium sample is in a plasma is exposed to

hydrogen isotope nuclei or mono atomic hydrogen

it will effectively increase the decay rate in some cases over a hundred times

yeah so we know now that Safire would be a viable technology to pursue that goal (Remediation)

... but that is then definitely a potential for this technologies to help

produce and to remediate the the nuclear waste products from any nuclear reactor..

Of course it is a tenet of traditional physics that radioactive decay is a constant..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S0969804317303822

for example the halflife of Cesium 137 is 30.2 yrs

and if anyone says different they must say it quietly or in a roundabout way

like Dash and Forsley..

Maybe this tenet is OK for dead rocks

but it isn't OK for situations where radioactive elements are exposed to hydrogen plasmas..

If one could reduce the halflife of Cesium137 down to 15 weeks from 30 years

maybe it would be worth some $

http://www.nuclear-risks.org/e…%20U.S.%20nuclear%20waste.

• Official Post

New video posted by SAFIRE.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and 'real' physicists calculate better than Bethe

http://www.ucolick.org/~woosle…-19/lectures/lecture6.pdf

"This cross section is far too small

Instructive what tehy do : The wave functions are determined by integrating Schroedingers equation for the two nucleonsystem with an assumed nuclear potential.

"Assumed potential" = fictive model with fictive - unknown how it is generated - force.

Dense matter is not based on charge like potentials and Holmlid/Mills did show that the Diproton needs a stable magnetic interaction not a potential...

• Official Post

The views of the video were over 2000 much earlier today. Now they are 1669. Very strange..

I catched it when it was around 1500 views, so I never saw it with 2000. But Youtube is known to alter metrics and some weird shenanigans, not sure what would be the point in this case, tho.

• Official Post

I have been taking part in the Comments section of the new SAFIRE video, and I catched this in answer to some people concerned about "ProfessorDave":

The SAFIRE Project The SAFIRE Project

Hace 2 minutos

Ok, so the only thing we will say about the "self professed" Professor Dave is that he is NOT a professor at all, he knows nothing about plasma physics, nuclear chemistry, LENR, or related. He, if you search, decided to take on the name "Professor" because he "Likes the sound of it"... I have taught at University, MIT, Maryland, Bath, and wrote college books on AI and much more. Internally we do not call Dave, "Professor Dave"... we call him the "Idiot Comedian". Actually, after watching his video, there were sections when I had to pause the video because I couldn't stop laughing. The EC and NASA and the DOD and other countries and corporations are putting millions into this research. They are not pseudo science idiots... THEY, are, mainstream, and Aureon is engaging with Mainstream Scientific Community. We are recognized as experts in our field and we get along quite well with the Big Players even out of Washington and Europe. The reason Lowell quit was because his predictive equations based Boltzmann predictions failed, and failed miserably. These are predominantly thermal equations - not non-thermal. I told Lowell at the time, this is not a big deal, it just means there are things you do not understand at this time. But the audience must understand, this is not an easy thing to deal with... it means the math, at this time, cannot quantify the nuclear reactions that ARE occurring. No one at this time can provide a comprehensive predictive model... NO ONE. This is not easy science... and we do NOT recommend people attempt to do this in their garage... it won't end well. Lowell is a very, very smart man... over 90 peer reviewed papers - he has credentials, very good credentials... but it doesn't mean he can resolve for the elemental transmutations or self organizing responses that were observed, captured and analyzed. No one has at this time not even the Russians. We have been contacted by CERN, by the US DOE, DOD, DTRA, CNL and a number of others who KNOW about these things. So, in the end, we have just opened the door to a whole new paradigm - and The SAFIRE Team can repeat the tests and the results, time and time again... This is the foundation we can all build upon. Of course there are a lot of unanswered questions - but we are all over it. And, we really know what we are doing. Anyway, we have no ill things to say to Lowell, but we have cautioned him. We will not engage in useless disputations with people who do not respect us. It is a waste of time. And, that is all I have to say about the self professed "Idiot Comedian" - Dave.

• Official Post

That is not the point. This has to do with integrity

I know what you are getting at, but in this context I think bringing "integrity" into it is unwarranted, and a bit strong. This was previously known public information, and represented no threat to the IP by being posted here. We have many investors active on LF, and I think we should trust their judgement as to what they can pass along, and what not. They have money on the line, and have the most to lose by revealing too much. They are not the types to shoot themselves in the foot.

We have the full email, and what LS showed here was only a small part. Very exciting BTW. Hopefully we don't discourage others from bringing a little transparency to a muddied picture, by carelessly throwing around such strong words.

• Official Post

That is not the point. This has to do with integrity.
    This was indicated as quote from an e-mail that was sent to a restricted group of people. E-mails are not default public matter.

don’t sweat it Rob Woudenberg , The email comes with encouragements to share the good news.

• Ok, so the only thing we will say about the "self professed" Professor Dave is that he is NOT a professor at all, he knows nothing about plasma physics, nuclear chemistry, LENR, or related.He, if you search, decided to take on the name "Professor" because he "Likes the sound of it"...I have taught at University, MIT, Maryland, Bath, and wrote college books on AI and much more.I

Okay! But aside from that, he's a qualified expert. Right?

No worse than John Maddox.

• That is not the point. This has to do with integrity.
    This was indicated as quote from an e-mail that was sent to a restricted group of people. E-mails are not default public matter.

It was indicated in the email that the information I quoted was going to be released publicly in the YouTube video. There was no demand or request to withhold that information for any period of time, nor were there any specific details on the subject I mentioned. Perhaps if I leave out the quotes and paraphrase next time?

Regarding "Professor" Dave, he is a high school teacher and YouTube star wannabe. If he wasn't such a vitriolic a-hole, nobody would know or care who he was. But sensationalism and "Jerry Springer" bravado sells on the internet, so let him have his little cult of followers as long as he doesn't cause any real harm to actual researchers' projects.

• Official Post

It was indicated in the email that the information I quoted was going to be released publicly in the YouTube video. There was no demand or request to withhold that information for any period of time, nor were there any specific details on the subject I mentioned. Perhaps if I leave out the quotes and paraphrase next time?

Regarding "Professor" Dave, he is a high school teacher and YouTube star wannabe. If he wasn't such a vitriolic a-hole, nobody would know or care who he was. But sensationalism and "Jerry Springer" bravado sells on the internet, so let him have his little cult of followers as long as he doesn't cause any real harm to actual researchers' projects.

One of the “Idiot-comedian’s” fans who claims to be a credentialed scientist (albeit he shows to be completely ignorant on Recent developments) is currently ruffling feathers in the comment section of the video, a guy by the handle “Ian w16”. He is not precisely a good debater, just a shot flinger as his YouTube star.

• One of the “Idiot-comedian’s” fans who claims to be a credentialed scientist (albeit he shows to be completely ignorant on Recent developments)

Credentials mean nothing if you don't do your homework. Scientists who have not read the literature are not qualified to discuss an experiment. Any experiment, ever.

I have seen many idiotic comments about cold fusion made by distinguished scientists, including some Nobel laureates. These were brilliant people, but they knew nothing about the experiments. I am not exaggerating; I mean they did not know what instruments were used, what results were obtained, or how the results were interpreted. They were talking about an imaginary version of the experiment. No matter how smart you may be, you cannot do science by ESP.

• Official Post

Credentials mean nothing if you don't do your homework. Scientists who have not read the literature are not qualified to discuss an experiment. Any experiment, ever.

I have seen many idiotic comments about cold fusion made by distinguished scientists, including some Nobel laureates. These were brilliant people, but they knew nothing about the experiments. I am not exaggerating; I mean they did not know what instruments were used, what results were obtained, or how the results were interpreted. They were talking about an imaginary version of the experiment. No matter how smart you may be, you cannot do science by ESP.

No need to tell me that, JedRothwell , I am very aware.

• Credentials mean nothing if you don't do your homework. Scientists who have not read the literature are not qualified to discuss an experiment. Any experiment, ever.

What I find so grating is that skeptics just assume they would know if there was anything valid in said experiments. As if by osmosis the truth seeps into their brains with them having to do the dirty work of becoming familiar with the actual research. And if we had a dollar for every time a skeptic has uttered the phrase, "I have not seen any evidence to support [insert heretical model here]!", well, we'd not be hurting for funding.

If you don't look at any evidence, you will surely not see any.

By the way, I looked through all my Aureon documentation and there's nothing resembling a non-disclosure agreement. I presume this is because the team does not intend to discuss sensitive details in communications with anyone but the largest investors.

• Official Post

Not exactly related with the most recent discussions here, but are there known/disclosed theoretical reasons for using a spherical anode?

EDIT: the focus is on "spherical".

AFAI understand, is based on the “Terrellas” of Birkeland, which were spherical, and because the SAFIRE project started as a project to model the stellar atmosphere (Stellar Atmosphere Function In Regulation Experiment) within the context of the idea that the Sun is an electric powered plasma body.

• Curbina

I see; so that's a kind of philosophical motivation (i.e. "imitating nature"). I was wondering more if from theoretical modeling, calculations or experimental data it might possibly work more efficiently for certain plasmas, or perform better in some aspects, etc.

I think a version of this document about Birkeland's Terrella experiments has been posted in the past on LENR-Forum: http://theu.one/tuo/wp-content…12/Birkeland_Terrella.pdf

• Official Post

Curbina

I see; so that's a kind of philosophical motivation (i.e. "imitating nature"). I was wondering more if from theoretical modeling, calculations or experimental data it might possibly work more efficiently for certain plasmas, or perform better in some aspects, etc.

I think a version of this document about Birkeland's Terrella experiments has been posted in the past on LENR-Forum: http://theu.one/tuo/wp-content…12/Birkeland_Terrella.pdf

can , I think you missed the point, It was not to imitate nature, but to model it: the origin of the SAFIRE project was to validate the idea of an electrically driven Sun (and all stars for that matter). The SAFIRE project, as initially designed and from the point of its stated objectives, ended in 2019 and in their conclusions they stated that they had validated the Electric Sun model, as proposed by the Electric Universe Theory, which is a very controversial serie of ideas derived from the Plasma Cosmology.

Now, part of the range of ideas proposed by the Electric Universe group, always suggested that transmutation happened in the Sun’s corona, and a part of the researchers of this theory have long suggested that electric discharges and plasmas Can transmute elements. I am not sure this was one of the aims of the SAFIRE project to begin with, but they allegedly stumbled upon it during the research and they decided to explore it further in the last phase of the project.

After the project formally ended, the team in charge, decided to start Aureon Energy to develop the commercial application of the results.

One fact that suggests that the SAFIRE project might have always had much more objectives than the ones formally stated , is that Hal Puthoff is member of the advisory board.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.