Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• Curbina

I might have used ambiguous wording. I meant writing that it seemed as if to reproduce natural processes they thought they had to build a small-scale model or reproduction (or "imitation").

I was asking this because on a much smaller scale I think I'm observing that a similar bulbous or spherical shape seems to work better in typical electrolytic glow plasma experiments, if uncontrollable melting does not occur first. The plasma appears to get stable sooner around the sphere, and mostly just the sphere appears to heat up. It could be the lack or sharp corners, or that heat is not carried away from it too quickly, and so on.

• Official Post

And in the small print about the Aureon team is another person as significant as Hal Puthoff, one Eric Davis. ED has a long history of working on black projects, and was at one time working on Ken Shoulder's replications for the USAF.

Thanks for pointing out that Alan Smith, I had overlooked that important connection. Then we might be being told just a tiny part of the whole picture.

• And in the small print about the Aureon team is another person as significant as Hal Puthoff, one Eric Davis. ED has a long history of working on black projects, and was at one time working on Ken Shoulder's replications for the USAF.

Yes, Puthoff's and Davis' involvement in SAFIRE is curious. While it provides fodder for skeptics to dismiss the entire effort, it also suggests SAFIRE itself might be a type of "disclosure" akin to the To The Stars Academy (TTSA) project, which professes to be an organization designed to bring about acknowledgment of UFOs as a non-trivial phenomenon. Coincidentally (or not), Puthoff and Tom DeLonge are co-founders of TTSA.

Puthoff is the perfect advisor for a "time release aspirin" type of disclosure. He's spent 50 years walking the thin line between military and industry players. He has ties to Stanford, GE, the NSA, the DoD and NASA. He's also been involved with some dubious ventures and questionable personalities (Scientology, Project SERPO, Uri Geller, etc.)--guaranteeing easy dismissal by skeptics while retaining plausible deniability for government entities who may already have SAFIRE technology, or something even more exotic. Puthoff's background as a legit scientist can't be completely ignored--especially when it comes to alternative energy production. His presence may indicate that SAFIRE is the one project that will be allowed to emerge, even if in a highly managed way.

Even though TTSA is, in my opinion, a front for the intelligence apparatus (willingly or not), it can't be denied that DeLonge and Puthoff's group has managed to thrust the UFO subject into the limelight, where it has remained for a shockingly long time thanks to the recently released Pentagon videos of the "tic tac" UFOs. Will Puthoff's involvement in SAFIRE ultimately result in similar sustained mainstream attention? Or is he there to make sure it never succeeds? Depends on who he's really working for, I guess.

• Official Post

It is my opinion that Monty Childs will be hard to stop, he s very much a 'man on a mission' - and that mission is to go mainstream. I notice btw that they have tightened up security considerably - anything too revealing has been blurred out in the latest video, for example the legends on the gas lines and the opened page of a lab journal in one of the shots. Safire have been my tip for being first to produce scaleable and practical commercial fusion for some time.

• Safire have been my tip for being first to produce scaleable and practical commercial fusion for some time.

They carefully avoid the term fusion. Instead transmutations are prominently mentioned.
    It would be interesting to see a list of potential transmutation equation options that are causing the energy production in their processes.
    They only mentioned a list of elements caused by transmutions so far as far as I have seen from they public videos and presentations.

Maybe we should dig up some Widom-Larsen information.

• Maybe we should dig up some Widom-Larsen information.

Widom-Larson's theory talks about the absorption of hard gamma or X-ray photons by 'heavy mass electrons'.

According their theory: "heavy-mass electrons created by the very strong nanoscale electric fields that occur in regions above localized patches of collectively oscillating protons and deuterons where neutron production and absorption are taking place".

Interestingly there is another source that suggests the existance of 'heavy-mass electrons': (negative) Muons created from triggering Ultra Dense Hydrogen (Holmlid).

• Interestingly there is another source that suggests the existance of 'heavy-mass electrons': (negative) Muons.

Muons can be formed from activating Ultra Dense Hydrogen (Holmlid).

Muons can only be produced over the chain reaction p --> Kaon --> Pion ---muon. certainly not locally in LENR. Widom Larson set of ideas is ridiculous nonsense.

• Official Post

They carefully avoid the term fusion. Instead transmutations are prominently mentioned.
    It would be interesting to see a list of potential transmutation equation options that are causing the energy production in their processes.
    They only mentioned a list of elements caused by transmutions so far as far as I have seen from they public videos and presentations.

Maybe we should dig up some Widom-Larsen information.

You know there's an online based calculator for potential outcomes from fusion / fission depending of the present elements. It was created based in Parkhomov's tables put together as an online tool by Bob Greenyer and Philip P. Powers. I think Bob already run some numbers based on the available information and his direct interaction with The SAFIRE Team (he met with Monty Childs and Michael Clarage during past Novembers Global BEM conference). I have seen the tool used and it usually gives results consistent with the observations, when one feeds the data that reflects the experimental conditions more closely.

http://www.nanosoft.co.nz/

• Muons can only be produced over the chain reaction p --> Kaon --> Pion ---muon. certainly not locally in LENR.

Are you suggesting that the presence of Ultra Dense Hydrogen in some forms of LENR is excluded?
    I don't have hard data, but I would not exclude this option myself. UDH/UDD is not easy to detect especially when researchers not aware of the possibility.

I am aware that this chain reaction has a reaction (decay) time, but if trapped in e.g. metal lattice why would it be impossible to have muons within metal lattices?

The other option would be that (high energy) Kaons could cause transmutations, before decaying into Pions/Muons?

• Then what is the cause of absence of hard gamma in LENR according to your opinion?

The absence of hard gamma and further the absence of most of the energy one would expected based on the amount of transmutation is a good question. One must measure the amount of transmutation to see that. Most so called LENR experiments don't quantitate the transmutation. LENR detractors claim nuclear ash and high energy particles are a must for a nuclear reaction so they also don't measure the amount of transmutation on the basis no massive energy production then no reaction.

An electric arc though water produces nitrogen as a transmutation product. (See mass balance and stoichiometry in the ref in my profile). I note that so one can verify the absence of hard gamma and further the absence of most of the energy one would expected based on the amount of transmutation. The stoichiometry deduces from the data a specific reaction. I have referred to a generalization of that type of reaction as a Kidman type reaction. A Kidman type reaction occurs because the target and projectile atom's nuclei are re-arrange so that nuclei's charges are no longer point charges. That causes atom to atom bonding as magnet to magnet. That also causes screening that reduces the coulomb barrier.

In my opinion the absence of hard gamma and further the absence of most of the energy one would expected based on the amount of transmutation is because when these rearranged nuclei fuse, the expected energy emerges as an as yet undefined mass. In general mass production should follow the hierarchy of decay from a virtual Higgs particle to the zoo predicted by the standard model. But what happens here is likely more fundamental that the standard model. I speculate that if we had good candidates for what particles are produced by a Kidman type reaction we would also have a good candidates for dark energy and dark matter.

• If it is not muons that play a role in LENR, can you eleborate a bit more what according to you the role of H*/D* in LENR is?

Dense mass is stored in different number of rotation of EM-flux. Classically a rotation corresponds to a new reference frame or a speed up of mass to light speed.

So dense Hydrogen can mediate energy between the 2 rotation and 1 rotation structure. E.g. Nickel (10 outer electrons see Mills) has a slightly larger capacity than is needed to promote/demote H*/D* .

Fusion happens if you are able to remove the energy. This explains why trials as ITER are complete nonsense.

• Official Post

New video? Or is it the same?

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s the latest, which was based in a prior version but a bit improved. Was uploaded both to Vimeo and to YouTube.

• It al looks really convincing-what is missing is publication of their data in some rigorous scientific journal to really put such low temperature plasma fusion on the map so again mainstream physicists would take notice and money would flow into the project that is being wasted on ITER. I also think they should incorporate UDH - forming catalysts into their system and investigate YAG-laser stimulation of the plasma as Holmlid's work suggests to improve fusion and energy yields. Otherwise, brilliant work Aureon!:):)

• Official Post

It al looks really convincing-what is missing is publication of their data in some rigorous scientific journal to really put such low temperature plasma fusion on the map so again mainstream physicists would take notice and money would flow into the project that is being wasted on ITER. I also think they should incorporate UDH - forming catalysts into their system and investigate YAG-laser stimulation of the plasma as Holmlid's work suggests to improve fusion and energy yields. Otherwise, brilliant work Aureon!:):)

AFAIK, they are very aware of everyone else’s ideas, but they focused in repeatability and achieved it. For using the metaphor me they chose, they already have the engine, now they need to add the drivetrain and wheels.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.