Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• New Safire Project Talk.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

New Safire Project Talk.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is the talk of November 2019 that became available now, thanks for the heads up.

• New Aureon patent application. Granted 7 September 2021.

Plasma heating apparatus, system and method

Abstract

A plasma heating apparatus including a boiler vessel for holding water to be heated, a cathode housed in the vessel, the cathode defining a watertight cathode chamber isolated from the water in the vessel, and, an anode housed in the cathode chamber, the anode including an internal passage for receiving a gas from outside of the vessel when the passage is connected to a gas supply, and wherein the anode is connectable to a power source for receiving power for generating a plasma in the cathode chamber. In another aspect, the present disclosure relates to a heat or power generating system or plant including the plasma heating apparatus.

• Worth reminding members of this very relaxed and open interview with Monty Childs. Listen carefully and much is (at least) hinted at.

• I think the underlying process is more important than the specific catalysts. They seem to be suggesting they are using catalysts as elements or molecules that tend to form negative ions in the plasma. Since these negative ions would then be attracted to the anode, they would increase the negative charge concentration in its close proximity.

The section in blue appears to refer to (negatively ionizing) gases such as the ones mentioned thereafter. Nitrogen or oxygen would be elemental gases; the others, molecular gases.

• My biggest fear is not that the science isn't real but that the project will be infiltrated or dragged out for decades like Brilliant Light Power.

And are you not afraid to invest in a pure idea (without installation)? Specifically, offer your developers the idea of a vortex plasma reactor and then you won't have to wait long for a positive effect.

• The electric field strength (V/m) will be very high across the layers, which might be desirable for this reason (EDIT: you already added this in a later edit).

I wonder if they are thinking that p–p fusion is occurring there.

• The electric field strength (V/m) will be very high across the layers, which might be desirable for this reason (EDIT: you already added this in a later edit).

I wonder if they are thinking that p–p fusion is occurring there.

Sorry can, sometime I edit without notification when the posting is relative 'fresh'.
    Regarding p-p fusion, I can't remember they ever mentioned monitoring Helium presence. Could be an option though.

• Do you have any examples of researchers that have?

You may be interested in the double electric layer that occurs in the laboratory ball lightning investigated by Alexander Oreshko.

If this is the case, why would fusion not be detected in most double layer plasma experiments in the past by many more researchers?

Probably because the double electric layer still has to be pretty dense.

At least I have not seen any suggestions pointing at the mechanism you suggest

I can also offer something else, for example, I can offer a generalization of the Schrodinger equation (see section 3 in "On the winding of a sphere")

• For what it's worth, a double layer sufficient to form an electric field capable of producing a visible plasma under relatively high pressure conditions and even low applied voltages is typically obtained in plasma electrolysis experiments, but I don't know if on its own it would typically be dense enough for nuclear reactions to occur. Occasionally transmutations have been reported in such experiments, although these results are often controversial and their interpretation not always correct.

Notably, Cirillo and Iorio in their 2004 ICCF paper mentioned the formation of a double layer close to the working cathode (see fig.6 also below) but they did not directly attribute to it the transmutation results they reported—I think such results were disputed, though.

In a way, I see the Aureon/Safire suggestions as almost the gas-phase mirror image of what occurs in these more chaotic electrolytic plasma experiments, where they instead have the reaction at a small anode surrounded by a presumably high density of negative charges (even in multiple layers in their case).

• I haven’t read the patent yet, just skimmed through it and verified it matches the designs that have been shown in the corporate presentations.

I think you all have to remember the genesis of the SAFIRE experiment, which is an acronym for Stellar Atmospheric Function In Regulation Experiment. This experiment was designed as a test for the idea that all observations about the Sun could be reproduced in a laboratory model if only the basic assumptions that the Sun as a gravity driven thermonuclear phenomenon were ditched and an electric underlying effect was assumed to be the cause of its behavior. For all Intents and purposes, The SAFIRE project was extremely successful on reproducing all the solar features it set out to reproduce, accomplishing its goal from the Electric Universe theoretical point of view (or the less frowned upon term Plasma Cosmology).

Now, it’s also important to note that for many years, the researchers behind the Electric Universe idea had proposed that electric phenomena could cause so called “nuclear reactions” and transmutations. They had mentioned Kervran many times and they had a completely different hypothesis for explaining fossilization, they claimed it was the result of an electric process of instantaneous nature (I bet Gennadiy Tarassenko knows a lot about this). This of course has always been polemic, as they also dispute the entire geological chronology for the formation of planet Earth and the solar system. Most people don’t take a second look and call the Electric Universe people, with derision “a Velikovskian cult”.

Now, The interesting part of the SAFIRE project begun when they saw a number of anomalies in their experiments, such as the observation of transmutations (something the Electric Universe took for granted as always happening in the Sun’s corona) and also the serendipitous instant dissapearance of a Tungsten Langmuir probe. These events, probably among others including thermal anomalies in the early phases of the project, Were the ones that ended driving the SAFIRE project into an energy reactor. They have clearly stated they don’t have any theory, and that their approach is entirely from an engineering point of view based in the performing of experiments that are repeatable.

All what they have published are repeatable observations, Not theory.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The density of the double electric layer can be increased dynamically, using ion-sound and shock waves. See how I propose to do this in a note about a vortex plasma thruster

Perhaps in the more accessible aqueous plasma electrolysis systems that I was referring about this could be partially accomplished by intermittently (kHz-rate) applying a higher voltage than normal at very low duty cycle.

• The SAFIRE project has become completely OVER-COMPLICATED. Why not just use mains 110 or 240 V AC to activate the core? They are trying to make AN ELECTRONIC SUN within an artificial chamber made of metal - this is the same mistake ITER are making with their TOKAMAK design which the RUSSIANS have proven WILL NEVER WORK. You must go back to basics to calculate what is essential for LENR to occur, then EXTRAPOLATE it into REALITY with a prototype that works! :) :) :)

• Why not just use mains 110 or 240 V AC to activate the core?

Because with AC you don't get the same degree of charged layer separation - also they are using up to 1000V DC at very high current levels, and they see the most interesting things when they switch off the power. Unfortunately the sun is not directly connected to planet Earth's power grid.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.