Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• That said, the web page with half a dozen such videos seems a bit "too much, too soon", and I hope they will revise the format to better capture the interest and engagement of potential investors.

I think the new website does its job and that if investers want to engage they should go on a field trip and see it in action. =)

• if investers want to engage they should go on a field trip and see it in action.

Very good point. At this stage they are looking for "Round A" institutional support, so a typical video channel with staged releases of each video would likely not be productive. The kind of big investors they need would exercise Due Diligence personally and in detail.

• Brilliant clear videos from the SAFIRE project. The only thing I cannot understand is why they have not published or estimated COP values for their electric sun? If a miniature plasma globe does not generate more energy out / energy in, how will a massive plasma globe coupled to say a steam powered turbine be any better? The answer may be to use deuterium instead of hydrogen perhaps.

• Brilliant clear videos from the SAFIRE project. The only thing I cannot understand is why they have not published or estimated COP values for their electric sun? If a miniature plasma globe does not generate more energy out / energy in, how will a massive plasma globe coupled to say a steam powered turbine be any better? The answer may be to use deuterium instead of hydrogen perhaps.

Isn't the COP at least 15? If they hit the thermal limit at 7% input then it's proabably higher, 20 -30? but that is electrical to heat and I'm no expert in this area but it sounds pretty good to me.

• In conversation with Mony Childs he has suggested that when the plasma is in a certain state they can switch off the input and then recover a 'very interesting; amount of electricity from the system. He wouldn't be drawn on this but did make it clear he thought it something beyond the ordinat.

On the topic of the large - possibly excessive- number of (very good) videos produced, this is the hazard of having a full time videographer on the staff.

• In conversation with Mony Childs he has suggested that when the plasma is in a certain state they can switch off the input and then recover a 'very interesting; amount of electricity from the system. He wouldn't be drawn on this but did make it clear he thought it something beyond the ordinat.

It's almost like the anode is burning on it's own like a candle. =)

• Oh to have a spare $50M... I don't think small investers will get a look in until the commercial product is launched.

At the risk of drawing ire, this is probably as it should be. Private investments are illiquid, complex, have fewer disclosures and have few protections if things go wrong. It might be a bummer for those following LENR, but as a general rule, it’s better that VC like investments remain with large investors.

• Michael Clarage of SAFIRE team, Aureon Energy, published in his personal blog some interesting results of transmutation of an AlMg alloy into Iron and Carbon in “explosion domes” during electrolysis experiments. I was really surprised to see this flashback to the early 1990’s with KCl electrolyte and findings of transmutation. You don’t find what you don’t look for:

Article can be read here:

Making Iron in 10kV Electrolysis
    27Al + 27Al > 54Fe + 21.8426 MeV ?
    michaelclarage.substack.com

He is also the first person ever to quote Parkhomov tables besides Bob Greenyer.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This arrived to mail inbox bin about an hour ago. Exploring the videos right now.

I don't believe any of those videos are new. If they are, they don't reveal any new details, as far as I can tell.

In any case, it's good to get an update. It appears Aureon is going the nuclear remediation route rather than the power generation route. I'm not sure I love that strategy, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The energy market is $8 trillion annually. Why not focus on that? Big pieces of the pie are available there for the first truly alt-energy company to grab and enjoy. Maybe Brilliant Light Power is too far ahead of Aureon in terms of commercializing a device. Or maybe Aureon is having a lot of trouble figuring out how to harness an excess energy. Or they've miscalculated somewhere.

Whatever the situation, let's hope their updates come more frequently from this point on.

• I don't believe any of those videos are new. If they are, they don't reveal any new details, as far as I can tell.

In any case, it's good to get an update. It appears Aureon is going the nuclear remediation route rather than the power generation route. I'm not sure I love that strategy, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The energy market is $8 trillion annually. Why not focus on that? Big pieces of the pie are available there for the first truly alt-energy company to grab and enjoy. Maybe Brilliant Light Power is too far ahead of Aureon in terms of commercializing a device. Or maybe Aureon is having a lot of trouble figuring out how to harness an excess energy. Or they've miscalculated somewhere.

Whatever the situation, let's hope their updates come more frequently from this point on.

I don’t see them going for the nuclear remediation only, they are clearly saying they want to produce energy while remediating nuclear waste and producing rare earth materials. Within the SAFIRE reactor you can get energy from those wastes (that become fuel) and turn those wastes in stable and valuable materials. This is what I see them proposing. Not one or the other, but both together and at the same time.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Within the SAFIRE reactor you can get energy from those wastes (that become fuel) and turn those wastes in stable and valuable materials. This is what I see them proposing. Not one or the other, but both together and at the same time.

It’s perhaps noteworthy that the MFMP has submitted a proposal for Fukushima tritium water remediation by means of the so called Ohmasa Gas, which is much more related to the SAFIRE reactor than one may realize on a first glance, and in the process of review they were asked for a more quantitative proposition.

As getting tritium water and even permission to do so is a bureaucratic nightmare, it is being proposed to do the quantitative assessment with other radioactive laced material, which is beach sand from the Kerala region in India (which is naturally radioactive), and that could serve as an easily accessible and regulation free model for study of energy production / radioactive material stabilization model.

• I don’t see them going for the nuclear remediation only, they are clearly saying they want to produce energy while remediating nuclear waste and producing rare earth materials. Within the SAFIRE reactor you can get energy from those wastes (that become fuel) and turn those wastes in stable and valuable materials. This is what I see them proposing. Not one or the other, but both together and at the same time.

I just wonder if their process works better at a higher COP if radioactive materials are being added. I’ve asked them directly why not focus on energy production only and Michel Clarage then answered he thought (in my words:) ‘that it is easier to introduce because its a more acceptable approach’. My feeling at that time was that he thought that producing energy might be obstructed somehow (by governments, science, big oil ?).

• Gerard McEk It is probably easier for Aureon to 'fill a void' by openly pursuing a technology (remediation) that offers serious environmental and possible commercial benefits to radioactive waste creators, rather than attempting to promote new energy technology to a mutually supportive cabal of existing energy suppliers. The fact that energy creation could be a 'side effect' of the remediation technology they get paid to work on is a bonus.

• Gerard McEk and Alan Smith , one has to remember that Monty and Michael have talked extensively about this technology being transformative rather than disruptive. They are fully aware that a paradigm shifting energy producing technology would be fought “with tooth and nails” by the ones on the top of the current paradigm. Thus, by solving a big problem (as it is the radioactive waste), as Alan suggests, they are opening a door to a soft transition that can help transform the world without disrupting it, echoing the famous quote of Richard Buckminster Fuller, that one cannot change the world by fighting against it, but by developing and alternative system that eventually renders the old one obsolete.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.