Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• I am looking for people who would like to team up and do a simplified replication of the Safire Project experiment. The Safire group see transmutations to other elements in the tungsten electrode and excess heat with an experiment using high-voltage electrodes in a hydrogen (plus more gasses) atmosphere.

Here is a report written by the Safire group (transmutation results listed on page 53) from 2017:

https://www.safireproject.com/science/ewExternalFiles/SAFIRE-Project-Report.pdf

One option for my experiment is to design and build a 12 to 20 inch long quartz tube with tungsten electrodes at each end. It will use Kovar steel and Pyrex (borosilicate) glass for the hermetic seal at each end which allows for the high voltage feedthroughs and the gas feedthrough. In this design, Kovar steel is fused with Pyrex glass and the Pyrex glass is fused with the quartz. Kovar steel has about the same thermal expansion coefficient as Pyrex glass which creates a glass / metal joint with low stresses as the temperature changes. Various cathode and anode materials could be tried including tungsten and nickel steels. Gases will include hydrogen, nitrogen, argon and small amounts of water vapor and various combinations with more gasses.

Ideally I would find an investor. Can anyone help out with machining? Or welding of steel tube and swagelok vacuum fittings? Saving money on those tasks will allow me to put more money into other parts of the experiment. Does anyone want to build the same experiment? If so that would allow for splitting machining costs due to lower costs per part when ordering multiple parts.

Off-the-shelf conflat seal to borosilicate adapters:

Ideal Vacuum | Conflat Fittings And Flanges, Adapters, Adapter, Conflat to Glass Borosilicate

Technique of joining Kovar steel to borosilicate glass:

Making Connections to Glass-to Metal Seals | Larson Electronic Glass, LLC

The Safire group are now known as Aureon:

Science | Aureon Energy, Ltd.

• An independent replication of sorts has already taken place if you look at the videos of the MFMP tagged VEGA.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I am looking for people who would like to team up and do a simplified replication of the Safire Project experiment. The Safire group see transmutations to other elements in the tungsten electrode and excess heat with an experiment using high-voltage electrodes in a hydrogen (plus more gasses) atmosphere.

And why do you need replication, try something new, for example, this

• j9381

From the point of view of cost, you can buy relatively large (but thin-wall) quartz tubes from aquatics suppliers. They are made for holding UV-fluorescent tubes in pond water treatment systems. These are available in several diameters, but are generally around 30mm OD and any length up to 2.4M for less than $100.

As for closures you could probably find 30mm 316 stainless steel hydraulic compression fitting (stop end type) for $50 or less to fit onto the tube. This is easy to drill for an electrode which can be brazed or silver soldered into position. You will also need to make room for vacuum hose connections. As for sealing you have two choices depending on how close a fit you can find. You can either discard the metal compression ring (AKA as 'olive') that comes with it and use a suitable Viton high temperature rubber O-ring instead, or use metasilicate silencer seal and no O-rings at all.

What you have now made is potentially a glow-discharge system. But it is nothing like the Safire rig which has assymetric electrode areas and generally uses more than two electrodes.

The most difficult part is the PSU, since Safire systems use high currents as well as high voltage. From discussion with MontyC (and from memory) they are liooking at 1 to 1.5 kV at several hundred amperes. A small neon transformer won't cut it, they only produce mA. You might have to dabble in microwave transformer modification. possibly 2 or 3 in parallel with smoothing caps and diodes. But be warned, this is a deadly combination, and could probably kill a horse (or you) very easily- a moments carelessness is quite enough.

• As for closures you could probably find 30mm 316 stainless steel hydraulic compression fitting (stop end type) for $50 or less to fit onto the tube. This is easy to drill for an electrode which can be brazed or silver soldered into position

Alan, maybe you have a concrete example for such a compression fitting?

Thx

Gerold

• This is the general arrangement. When the nut is screwed onto the body of the fitting the soft copper ring is squeezed down to fir the pipe. Replacing the copper ring with a viton O ring is quite possible, I have done it.

Compression fitting - Wikipedia

This is the 'stop end' type qith a plain disc end. The copper ring can just be seen. This is brass but they are available in stainless steel. You can add whatever fittings you require to one of these.

Picture 1 of 9

This US comany has a good selection of data on O rings - but they are available globally. Viton is the best high-tenperature material, good up to 300C, silicone the next best.

Standard O-Rings | Boyd

• Posting this here as Donald Scott relates directly the Electric Sun model to the SAFIRE reactor in this just published video.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• =)

Really nice to know what they have been busy doing. Fracking produced water is one of the toughest problems in residual water treatment, so I think is a good idea to use the reactors to transmute the toxic / radioactive water to harmless. However I wonder if they think in the energy balance or not at this stage.

• Really nice to know what they have been busy doing. Fracking produced water is one of the toughest problems in residual water treatment, so I think is a good idea to use the reactors to transmute the toxic / radioactive water to harmless. However I wonder if they think in the energy balance or not at this stage.

When you say energy balance are you talking about energy production/uasge/ouput ratio? If so that will be looked into at a later stage I believe. Pretty sure this prototype will consume power, but using a reliable miniturized self contained plasma will be excellent experience for future energy production projects.

• When you say energy balance are you talking about energy production/uasge/ouput ratio?

Yes, exactly, the process produces heat so I was thinking they would need to find a use for that heat. But if the focus is only the transmutation for now, it’s good enough.

• The transmutation of elements is a result of the establishment of electroweak unification. This discovery is a epic scientific achievement. All gainful LENR systems are capable of this process.

The Electroweak Epoch was a period in the early universe that lasted from 10^−36 to 10^−12 seconds.

It began 10^−38 seconds after the Big Bang. During this time, the universe cooled enough to separate the Strong Force from the Electroweak Force.

The Electroweak Force is the unified description of two of the four known fundamental interactions of nature: electromagnetism and the weak interaction.

The Electroweak Epoch marks the beginning of the modern universe as we know it. By the end of this period, all four fundamental forces were distinct from one another.

The Electroweak Epoch overlaps slightly with the Inflationary Epoch. During the Inflationary Epoch, space expanded by a factor of the order of 10^26 over a time of the order of 10^−33 to 10^−32 seconds.

Electroweak epoch - Wikipedia

This electroweak remediation process is carried out by the 4 force carrying bosons: Z, W, P as occurs in the electromagnetic and weak force as exists today but these bosons are modified by electroweak unification to be massless and therefore can act at long (infinite) range as is occurring with the massless photon today.

The weak force that produces nuclear waste remediation effects today is confined to act only within the nucleus, but because of the onset of electroweak unification, the electroweak force can effect unstable elements at very long range as witnessed by the actions of the SAFIRE III reactor.

• Japan began releasing treated radioactive water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the Pacific Ocean on August 24, 2023. The release was planned to continue for 17 days. The company, TEPCO, said it would stop the release immediately if any issues were detected.

The company plans to release four batches of treated water until March 2024. Each batch will contain 7,800 cubic meters of water.

The company aims to release 31,200 tons of treated water by the end of March 2024. This would empty only 10 tanks at the site.

TEPCO says it needs about 35 years to safely drain the tanks into the Pacific Ocean. The water release began more than 12 years after the March 2011 nuclear meltdowns, caused by a massive earthquake and tsunami.

This water release might be a potential market opportunity for the SAFIRE III reactor as well as saving the Pacific ocean from radiation contamination.

• Can it be true?

James Webb Space Telescope Just Confirmed Electric Universe Theory - Astronomer's Are Still Puzzled

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The James Webb Space Telescope

(JWST) observed nested dust shells around the Wolf-Rayet binary WR 140

The binary system is located in the constellation of Cygnus, about 6,000 light years away.

It's made up of a large Wolf-Rayet star and an even larger blue supergiant star. The two stars are gravitationally bound in a 7.93-year orbit.

The dust shells are likely 3D shells. How they were created is still being researched.

WR 140 is also known as:

HD 193793

HIC 100287

IRAS 20187+4341

Wolf-Rayet stars are a rare type of star with unusual spectra. They have surface temperatures ranging from 20,000 K to around 210,000 K, which is hotter than almost all other kinds of stars. They're evolved, massive stars that have completely lost their outer hydrogen and are fusing helium or heavier elements in the core.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2210.06452.pdf

https://www.sci.news/astronomy…20a%207.93%2Dyear%20orbit.

• saving the Pacific ocean from radiation contamination.

Maybe they can save North China and the North Pacific from China's uranium coal

a few more REMs ..for a few more decades .".from thunderstorm asthma " than from Fukushima

CCP’s Large-Scale Cover-up of Radioactive Pollution in China | SGT Report

Is Northern China suffering from an allergy or radiation sickness?
    Beijing recently stirred up a national publicity campaign against Japan over the release of treated Fukushima nuclear plant water. However, the Chinese are c...
    www.youtube.com

• Maybe they can save North China and the North Pacific from China's uranium coal

I think Robert just tries to tell us, that Saphire in lack of a commercialization path just tries to sell nice (transmutation) stories that are irrelevant for real problems.

Cold fusion needs and works on tiny masses hence generates tiny transmutation output.....Even worse in Saphire type reactors the energy density/volume is very low and the plasma needs space to unfold.

Once more great science with low direct impact. May be some change in anode design would make it....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.