Covid-19, Your health and that of your community

• seven_of_twenty

Also, there is no convincing evidence that quinine will prevent or treat COVID-19 infections.

Be quiet, your president's told us that the problem will be resolved by itself in April, one week to wait again... oufff

• Good, I'm glad that more of us are coming round to the idea anti-virals have to be used and used now to stop this pandemic. AND GREAT NEWS my Hydroxychloroquine has arrived at last. I'll send some to my brother who is working on the NHS frontline in Newcastle.:) (and trade for some azithromycin in return!).

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

https://warontherocks.com/2020…ould-be-in-the-trillions/

China clearly violated the 2005 International Health Regulations they were a party to. They can, and will refuse to pay up under International Law, thereby freeing other countries to seek "self-help", with "few limitations".

Very good article, and I can not think of a more just, nor cruel punishment on a communist regime, than to unleash our lawyers on them. Good luck Jinping...you are going to need it.

• Shane D.

after the crisis we should have noticed a relocation phenomenon, reducing China business, enough to kill its government, because of future multiple Tienanmen.
    Trump re-balanced US/China business a little brutally as he knows, but we must not forget that the devil stays in every country.
    It's indeed, businessmen who relocate to scrape the last dollar, the initial problem is not China.

• Shane D. I'm wondering if there has been some suppression of epidemiological evidence which they must have since they began widespread use of favilavir and chloroquine especially since their delivery on Feb 20. (Check the decline of death rates after 20 Feb on worldometer graph for China alone). No clinical reports since is surprising, they must have accumulated a lot of test data since then. Or maybe anarchy set in and people ignored the government and managed to self medicate anyway so the data was lost. Unlikely.

• Shane D. I'm wondering if there has been some suppression of epidemiological evidence which they must have since they began widespread use of favilavir and chloroquine especially since their delivery on Feb 20. (Check the decline of death rates after 20 Feb on worldometer graph for China alone). No clinical reports since is surprising, they must have accumulated a lot of test data since then. Or maybe anarchy set in and people ignored the government and managed to self medicate anyway so the data was lost. Unlikely.

For a Dr. perhaps you may be slightly naive?

Of course they stopped sharing data, it is in their best interest to do so.

It matters nothing to them if millions of people NOT under their control die due to their negligence. They are probably clapping watching the infection spread.

• Official Post

Shane D. I'm wondering if there has been some suppression of epidemiological evidence which they must have since they began widespread use of favilavir and chloroquine especially since their delivery on Feb 20. (Check the decline of death rates after 20 Feb on worldometer graph for China alone). No clinical reports since is surprising, they must have accumulated a lot of test data since then. Or maybe anarchy set in and people ignored the government and managed to self medicate anyway so the data was lost. Unlikely.

They are still suppressing. Read a good article on it last night. Was going to post it this morning, now can't find it. Not trying too hard though. Was linked to in either RealClearScience, RCInvestigations, of RCHealth. The "RealClear" site has been my go to for all kinds of information. They do their own balanced reporting, and pull articles with the most unique perspectives from all over the world.

• This is a WaPost article:

Trump says he may soon push businesses to reopen, defying the advice of coronavirus experts

I think he wants to reopen in 2 or 3 weeks.

Trump thinks he is in control, and he can push businesses to do this. This is delusional. He still has no grasp of reality. If nothing changes, and curve is not flattened, in two weeks there will be 2.3 million cases, 519,000 new cases per day, and 10,000 deaths per day. The hospitals will be completely overwhelmed. In the best case, with the kind of stabilization and slight decline seen in Italy, there will still be thousands of new cases and hundreds of deaths per day, like a small war. Everyone will be sheltered at home, just as they were in medieval plagues and at the height of the 1918 pandemic (which lasted 6 weeks). No sane person would go back to work when thousands of people are getting sick every day, and you know that if you get seriously ill, there will be no helping you.

For a Dr. perhaps you may be slightly naive? [about "Dr. Richard"]

I asked this person many times what discipline his or her doctorate is in. The person never replied. I am starting to suspect it could be in psychic phenomena or perhaps divinity.

• I don't think my suggestions naive, the Chinese authorities have not really moved on since CMao's time and Xi Jinping has got to be the most corrupt Emperor masquerading as a social communist only second to Kim Jong un for bouts of sheer unbridled psychopathic brutality to both his comrades and close family members. Remember Kim Jong un feeding his uncle to his dogs? Then think maybe ten times worse. Our only hope is that political change might come from this outbreak. I believe we might be on the verge of WW3 the only thing stopping it now is mutual deterrence, mutually assured destruction.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.