Covid-19, Your health and that of your community

• Official Post

Here in Atlanta, several hospitals have asked skilled seamstresses to sew cloth covers for N95 masks. The N95 masks are supposed to be used only once, but there is a shortage, so they are being cleaned. The cloth covers extend the life. The covers are laundered. These covers are shaped like the mask and include filter pockets and an inset for a nose wire. Children's Healthcare wants 10,000 of them.

So, my wife is cutting and stitching away with a sewing machine that is as old as I am. But it still works!

https://www.sewingmasksforatlantahospitals.com/

You might want to check this video from Bob Greenyer, which is based on a Nature publication for creating an active layer of protection in breathing masks.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think we have also to stress the need for eye protection, but there are not much alternatives. Specially for people that, like me, are in need of optic glasses.

• I have been doing these breathing

exercises.I had to start at 2x speed

and am working my way down 1.75

1.50 1.25 normal speed on video

settings.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a video that explains how it

the breathing exercises might help

combat CV.

• A certain catchy song from the late 70s is going viral in 2020.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Sam, it won't be complete until you take repeated plunges into the cold waters of northern Ontario. I'm sure there's got to be some bodies of water near where you live :)

(A recent Medcram video was describing studies where alternating hot and cold exposure boosted production of monocytes, killer immune cells - the very thing that is inhibited when infected with Sars-CoV2 )

• Sam, it won't be complete until you take repeated plunges into the cold waters of northern Ontario. I'm sure there's got to be some bodies of water near where you live :)

(A recent Medcram video was describing studies where alternating hot and cold exposure boosted production of monocytes, killer immune cells - the very thing that is inhibited when infected with Sars-CoV2 )

Saw that video.

The Finns are into the sauna thing, apparently it may factor into their low infection rate?

Hope it’s genetic, as my grandmother was born in Finland, 1898.

• I'm sorry this is just idiotic. It's like saying you could survive a nuclear bomb by painting your windows white and hiding under a table.

Wim Hof claims control over his autonomic nervous system by using his breathing technique*... which I believe, is generally denied as being possible by 'science'.

But there is research into the claims of Himalayan monks, which shows that by using a similar breathing technique they can also maintain core body temperature (and increase peripheral) during exposure to cold:

https://journals.plos.org/plos…1371/journal.pone.0058244

Hof also was tested by some Dutch university hospital and shown to be able to regulate his immune response when injected with a toxin.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/r…/2011/04/110422090203.htm

* Admittedly tricky to perform when in respiratory distress... But ultimately, not completely "idiotic".

• Watching “China In Focus”

Apparently some previously infected in China have been re-infected?

Has anyone seen reliable evidence of this elsewhere?

Also, # of infected and dead seem to be drastically under reported, possibly by orders of magnitude. I don’t expect anyone will ever know the real #’s.

• A Scientist different view on CV situation.

• These vitamin remedies only work if you are slightly deficient in one of another which is known to occur especially for D in the winter in northern climes. I recommended taking a Ca plus Vit D plus C and a multivitamin all cheaply available from supermarkets. Should cover any vitamin deficiencies from living on pizzas, kebabs and burgers or vegan diets for that matter.

• These vitamin remedies only work if you are slightly deficient

I think that ensuring Vitamins and maximising immune resistance by sleep reducing stress is beneficial..

but faced with a bat virus that can overwhelm most mammalian immune systems.. except superbats

I prefer social distancing until I am sure there is a vaccine or at least some assurance of 80% effective hospital treatment.

I feel sorrow for those ferrets in the control group for the vaccine.trial. even though I don't like ferrets..

• I think that ensuring Vitamins and maximising immune resistance by sleep reducing stress is beneficial..

but faced with a bat virus that can overwhelm most mammalian immune systems.. except superbats

I prefer social distancing until I am sure there is a vaccine or at least some assurance of 80% effective hospital treatment.

I feel sorrow for those ferrets in the control group for the vaccine.trial. even though I don't like ferrets..

We need batman, robin, and .... Batgirl to deal with this!

Scary things - ultra-virulent bat virusses.

But, to be fair, 40% of people who are infected have minimal symptoms so their immune systems seem good enough at getting rid of it before anything bad happens. We just need enough anti-bat-spray to be one of the 40%.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.