Covid-19, Your health and that of your community

• The UK projection at healtdata.org was dire yesterday. I do not know why, but it showed cases far exceeding available hospital beds and ICU beds. The projection has been updated and it is better today, but still awful.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom

It has the wrong figure for beds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51714498

For example, it says 17,700 beds are available when 33,000 beds existed on 27 March and more are being added all the time.

There will be a shortfall in ICU beds (I guess) met by prioritising cases. Many of the ICU patients are highly likely to die, prioritisation towards those with an expected better clinical outcome will not much change mortality rates.

In addition I think the assumptions about future R0 are incorrect, looking at the slope of the historic and projected graphs.

I'm not saying all is rosy in the UK, we will have a lot of deaths, more than we should have, and the NHS will be more stretched than anyone wants. But things are not as bad as that model would indicate.

The real tragedy in the UK is lack of testing and lack of PPE all of which is hitting medical staff and also making hiospitals and care homes COVID breeding grounds. Efforts are now being made to deal with both problems, but they should have been made in January when we had our first cases. We wasted a lot of time.

• Always good to listen to a different opinion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brotherly Love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The real tragedy in the UK is lack of testing and lack of PPE all of which is hitting medical staff and also making hiospitals and care homes COVID breeding grounds.

BBC shows ICU staff just wearing plexiglass glass face protecting gears that are open on the side. Why don't they use air tight wide-view googles we can buy in any craftsmen shops??

Aerosols stay in the air and can land with high doses in the eyes. I'm pretty sure that at least 10% of these people will have it within 2 weeks at latest. Even Ski googles would be of higher value albeit these have little slits.

Always good to listen to a different opinion.

Sure. As long as the person you are listening to isn't a dangerous moron and a braying jackass. Which Sam Vaknin most certainly is about this topic. Sad. But hey, go ahead, act on it. Just stay the fu*k away from me. Darwin's Law applies here. Also what JedRothwell said about it.

• This guy is a blithering idiot. His discussion of masks alone should win him a Darwin award.

Plus, he said this is no worse than seasonal influenza. He said this on April 5. With seasonal influenza, does the Army set up emergency hospitals for thousands of patients? Do the hospitals nationwide cancel elective surgery? Are there overflow refrigerated trucks full of corpses? Do the authorities in New York city dig trenches and stack coffins two deep, crammed together? That's not a lurid rumor. It is happening, here:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/a…aves-new-york-hart-island

This video appears to show the coffins stacked two deep:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007081747/coronavirus-nyc-mass-graves.html

• Bill Maher on Petri cruises

• Good people have to show you the way. The numbers do look equivalent to a bad flu. These are the facts on the ground

• 30-50,000 people die in the US from flu a year. This probably is worse. However, 70,000 people die from opiods a year. 161,000 people die a year from medical errors. Why aren't we spending billions, or even millions there? Hmm. Death is a real thing here - especially for 80 year olds who have basically very weak immune responses. We need to protect them, absolutely. But all in all this crisis is a major power grab and immense over-reach has happened.
    • They don't want to promote hydroxychloroquine, azithro, zinc combinations. I'm tracking this and many people are saying it works (physicians - there's been an interview from the CEO of medical center who said it's definitely working). This Democratic lawmaker said it saved her life. This CEO of Mend Urgent Care Anthony Cardillo said it's working. This front line clinician said the combo seems to work and he's gotten in touch with Trump's Chief of Staff, and Netanyahu's desk is looking at.
    • 2nd most stunning of all - they are considering anyone suspected of Covid (in contact or tested) who dies, as a Covid statistic - even if that isn't the cause of death (potentially a heart attack would count). We have the footage right from the top and physicians have received letters suggesting this change in operating procedure. Why would you change the way death is called in the middle of a crisis - a change never seen before in the lifetime of a physician? It's not me saying that it is a Senator who is a Physician in Minnesota.
    • Most stunning of all - mortality is #deaths/incidence in population. This is F=ma in physics. We do not have any measures of incidence in the population - that requires testing (not happening) of the population (not happening) and requires antibody testing (those tests are just starting). It is not me saying this, it is a Professor of Medicine and researcher at Stanford who's job it is to know this. It is plausible that 20,000 deaths in the US is on the basis of 2 million infections, or maybe it is 5,000,000 infections? We just don't know. My guess based on intelligent guesswork >5,000,000. Do you feel closing the country down will cause more hardship and deaths vs the virus? I'm not really asking, because many experts say no.

Gates and company want to vaccinate you and ID-track you. They are openly saying billions of people must get a vaccine. This is equivalent to a 911 type fear mongering to induce panic.

Watching the mainstream media can actually cause you to submit to the fear. We make most decisions based on our emotional system (amygdala) and then justify our decisions with intellectual reasons afterwards. Physicists do the same which is why they reject LENR. Because they are using parts of their brain involved in rapid fire decision making, and then they overlay that with justifications ("there's no evidence, weak evidence, Cold fusion illusion remember, extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.")

The mainstream would want you to stop believing in LENR, are you going to listen to them about that too?

I highly recommend very person interested in breakthrough energy to learn American History (from the last 80s years) that you probably don't know. I recommend the Dark Journalist channel on youtube. It will take you a few weeks to go through some of it. Take it slow. Here is the latest.

External Content www.youtube.com

There is a lifetime of learning in this post and it can change your world view about reality if you dig deep. Do it.

• External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.