nkodama's dedicated thread of LENR theory

• Prof. Focardi coined similar explanation: proton gets drowned inside palladium/nickel atoms by getting negative charge, which allows it to get closer to atom nuclei. In palladium wire loaded by hydrogen and DC electric current hydrogen partially migrated to cathode.

Yes this is the way I found the mechanism to obtain dd cluster in the same location. If someone knows Prof. Focardi please contact him and forward this post.

>proton gets drowned inside palladium/nickel atoms by getting negative charge, which allows it to get closer to atom nuclei.

I do not think this is incorrect because the coulomb repulsive force shilding need the distance of 1A, because the cube of 1A*A*A can have electron but no electron in the cube of 10fm*10Fm*10fm.

• Summary

The surface potential control is important because the surface potential is positive,

electron to be depleted on the near-surface region.

D- is in T site and T site is expanded to the size of D-.

D+ is close to T site and D+ will be hopped to T site and D- and D+ are combined to be D2 gas.

and D2 are pushed and squeezed to 1A(original size of T site) so

D2 turned to femto-D2 due to the hydrogen deep orbit

Here is the femto hydrogen and femto hydrogen atom.

The size of femto hydrogen is on the order of femto meter.

So femto hydrogen can have the perfect shielding of the coulomb repulsive force between protons(below)

D+ is hopped to D- in T site and D2 are created.

D2 to be squeezed to 1A and this cause the femto D2 creation.

Thus D+ implantation can trigger cold fusion due to the sufficiently high incident energy.

• Here is the femto hydrogen and femto hydrogen atom.

The Femto Hydrogen atom is called Deuterium ...

The other version H*-H* has been experimentally measured by R.Mills. It's radius is in the pico meter range! Unluckily nobody so far did directly measure it. But this pico-meters is conform with models for the radiation we see.

• Update 2020/09/11

I dropped this development because of less power generation than E-CAT.

Power of E-Cat is 1MW thought the size is huge.

My invention is the single wafer processing and

it is not possible to have the batch tool with multiple wafer processing.
    I think D2O cold fusion is the best due to easy cooling and with nano particle but I still have other possibility to improve the efficiency of D2O cold fusion, and I will post my invention after the application of patent,

reasons-advantage/disadvantage

Specific heat of the water(D2O) is much higher than H2(D2) gas.

The heat conductance of nano-structure of wire or mesh is so narrow to the heat exchange path.

E-cat uses the nano powder and so the total area of the reaction is by far larger than other current techniques.

The fundamental issue of the old cold fusion in D2O water is

that the anode and cathode is the rod and so it is not possible to control the surface potentials.

This in in my patent application.

I am looking for a venture company to develop my coldfusion power generator.

I will apply for a patent in US and I will share my patent with the company to develop my cold fusion power generator.

Please send me email to [email protected]

Deep electron orbit of hydrogen can explain the cold fusion as follows

1.D- enters T site and T site is expanded

2.D+ adjacent D- in T site hops to D- in T site to create D2-gas.

3.By the stress from the expanded T site metal atoms D2 gas turns into femto D2 molecule with deep electron orbit has the covalent electron of femto D2 molecule.

Conventional cold Fusion use the higher temperature to trigger fusion but this has the issue of instability and metal lattice damage due to the higher temperature.

So the metal must be cooled down.

The trigger of fusion can be done by D+ gas-flow or implantation onto D- in metal surface T site.

The surface potential of metal to be positive by the metal field plate over metal(negative voltage).

added on 2020/08/06

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/a…/5/48_5_354/_pdf/-char/ja

added on 2020/08/11

This can be done without D+ implantation though D+ implantation is by far better but the important feature is depletion of electron on the metal surface and

in case of less electrons on the region of around D- it prevent the shielding of coulomb attractive force by free electrons between D+ and D- and it enhences fusion.

so in the case of D2 flow, D moves on the metal surface and D can directly enter T site and D can be D+ by the influence of surrounding potential, it can trigger fusion by nature.

This experiment is easy on the conventional fusion reactor by just putting the electrode surrounding metal structure.

• No that is issue and I need the experiment to get the patent in Japan.

We have issue to get patent because currently in patent office they think that ColdFusion is NOT science.

So I strongly recommend that we have the direct evidence of Deep Dirac Level, and I guess that it affect the fundamental physics including the mechanism of fusion in the sun and so it can affect the cosmology, and can affect the dark matter, meaning that dark matter can be hydrogen. I am asking about this to the researcher of Tokyo Institute of Technology.

• Official Post

OK. so (to be realistic) you have an idea that you hope will be successful, based on a nuclear process discovered by others? Do I take it that you are planning to patent the apparatus in your drawing then? You could patent a design without doing one single experiment, just for the machine.

I have been contacted by quite a few people over the years who say 'I have this great idea - you spend the time and the money required to make it work and I will share the rewards with you.' Frankly this kind of offer is seldom tempting, for all sorts of reasons.

• Official Post

nkodama

Thanks for sharing your idea here at LENR-Forum. Based on my personal experience with ideas and the transformation of them into reality (which is the currently broad form of the accepted definition of innovation) I suggest you to get a copyright for your idea and, if ever anyone succeeds in making something useful from it, you can claim that it was based on your idea and work a deal with the person who does it. Without doing the experimental work, that’s pretty much what an idea is worth.

Unfortunately, all great achievements are 1% inspiration and 99 % transpiration. Without money, it might as well be 0.01% inspiration and 99,99% transpiration.

• nkodama One additional consideration for you....

If you share your invention in too much detail publicly, it can be considered not new anymore and not eligable to be patented, since open source. Keep that in mind.

You can use the private conversation functionality of LF to discuss this with the experts here.

• Thank you but I want to work for industry&Science not for money.

Actually in semiconductor industry I worked for the industry and offered a lot of good techniques without money just like this. That is my goal of life to invent the new tool for the industry. 

I have had always good collaborator and they enabled my invention to the market of semiconductor industry,

so for this time I need the collaborator in ColdFusion Society or semiconductor industry

(because the tool can be developed by the semiconductor process tool so I asked AMAT and ASM to help me.

Cold Fusion Society wasted so many years and everyone do not say that their invention is by the cold fusion.

But I said that my patent is cold fusion reactor cold in my patent

and so I have a huge risk not to get the patent.

So I want some company to develop my tool and show the experimental result to patent office.

• Official Post

nkodama , we appreciate your intention, but you know experimental research in this field is resource intensive, have you approached Japanese companies / universities that could be in a better position to help you with testing your ideas?

• I shared my invention to the Japanese company of electric power generation, but usually they are so huge and they have nuclear power-plant and Plasma-confined fusion with a huge amount of money, so it is not practical to ask them to develop cold fusion reactor.

So I hope US government help me to verify my invention.So your comment on this can appeal the US government and hopefully can start the new project based on my invention.

This is my motivation to show you my invention.

I have already contacted to this company in Minato-Ku, Tokyo? https://www.cleanplanet.co.jp/our-role/ but they are small venture and have no money to develop this and they are researcher not the engineer to design the tools.

So I am now asking the semiconductor process tool vender(TEL) in Japan and in US (AMAT&ASM).

I understand the difficulty to realize my invention so I am trying to contact the huge company of semiconductor process tool and I am sure that they can develop.

• Thank you but I want to work for industry&Science not for money.

nkodama Agreed! However there are other experimenters on this site, who want the same like you: RECOGNITION!

You need at least a working experiment (better prototype) which supports your theory and basic protection of your IP and even then you cannot be certain that your "invention" will be successful.

Maybe you team up with some experimenters here for a "reality check".

You are in good hands with Alan Smith

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.