Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information?

• Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information? Somewhat surprisingly the answer of this question may be related to cold fusion mechanism too..

Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information? Somewhat surprisingly the answer of this question may be related to cold fusion mechanism too..

Yes! You're right. Water, oil and gas are formed in the subduction zone due to terrestrial electricity and cold nuclear fusion! To do this, I am making a model of planet Earth to confirm cold fusion in the earth's crust. A very good topic for geologists!Prof. Luc Montagnier: Can Water Store Information?

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Action at a distance: DNA-looping and initiation of transcription The DNA action at distance is experimentally well proven effect. And its explanation can be based on very trivial aspect of DNA molecule, which contains positively and negatively charged sites at distance and which consists of rigid backbone. This creates "morphogenetic field" consisting of dipole forces, because positive and negative charges attract at distance, the charges of the same polarity repel at distance. The strength of these dipole forces remains inversely proportional to square-root distance, so that these forces don't overlap and compensate mutually.

Simple toy with magnets demonstrating the lock-key behavior of morphogenetic field around magnets arranged by opposite polarity. It keeps another magnets around itself at separate distance. The water environment may enhance this effect because water molecules are polarizable and they form deformable nanoclusters, which mediate dipole polarization at large distance by rearranging water molecules according to structure of positive and negative charges nearby.

• This would be a great topic for ecat world. Please don't drag LENR into this homeopathic bull.

I know only people that are fooled by big pharma bullies. May be - if you find some time - then you can try to read into homeopathy basics. But please do not use the wiki pseudo page that is maintained by big pharma paid agents. May be you also did watch some of the recent anti homeopathy documentation movies, that were also paid by the big pharma campaign to divert people from cheap harmless medication.

Water has a memory. The question only is how long time it can be stable. The O-H dipole force is 1/10 of the O-H chemical bond what is extremely strong. Water effectively is a complex nested structure. With some experiments you can induce structures that last for 4 hours.

The relation to LENR is simple. Both effects are based on magnetic resonant coupling.

The carpet in my house stores information. Who was there, where they walked, what kinds of shoes they wear, what the spilt on it, and what the cat dragged in

Your grumpy comparison of water to carpet is actually quite good one ..;-) due to presence of extradimensional forces acting between fibers. The fibers of carpet maintain their position a long time after some external force reoriented them. In similar way like water molecules the filaments of carpet are sticky and they exhibit so called thixotropy, i.e. gel-like behaviour at short distances. It means, as a whole the fibres of carpet appear arranged randomly, but at proximity they exhibit small domains, which deform in unison. Because once filament bends, a whole row of neighbouring ones must deform as well so that their mutual geometry remains preserved. Their mutual orientation and deforms will thus survive a much longer, than the orientation of individual filaments forming them. The skeptic calculations, which estimate life-time of macroscopic structures inside water molecules by life-time of conformal changes of individual water molecules (Debye relaxation time in range of 8 picoseconds) may be thus completely wrong.

VkLmX3P.gif

• I know only people that are fooled by big pharma bullies. May be - if you find some time - then you can try to read into homeopathy basics. But please do not use the wiki pseudo page that is maintained by big pharma paid agents.

True, I shouldn't use a catch all buzzword like homeopathy to criticize large groups of things I haven't had time to learn about. I apologize for criticizing the entire field.

I am particularly skeptical about pharmaceuticals, such that I find it hard to get a doctor to even talk about my real complaints when I go for a visit, since all they do is scold me about not taking the meds they demand (ex statins).

Like anything else in "cutting edge" or "fringe" science, some things are probably true but many or most are false.

"Water memory" as described in these earlier studies strikes me as complete BS, and I have done a some reading in the past about the many failed attempts to reproduce.

That is unless the experimenters were colleagues of the proponents and they also knew ahead of time which samples were diluted from the original.

• "Water memory" as described in these earlier studies strikes me as complete BS, and I have done a some reading in the past about the many failed attempts to reproduce.

Water research is very tricky even in classic hard core physics. There was a neutron scattering experiment of water tat did show an average bond density of H1.5O. A reproduction at a different temperature failed. It's like in LENR there is alway one more unknown parameter. The same is given by Murphys 1st law of software engineering.

Water might be the most challenging structure and it is just about how you define what a memory is. If you have the time to watch the Montagner video, then you might notice that the effect he sees is only visible at a certain dilution. If you miss it - nope.

Montagners work has been peer reviewed and published in a physics conference journal. After 50' he is talking about AIDS cofactors being bacteria the same is seen for autism (and treated with success!!) . About 20 years ago Max Plank research did show the same for depressions. All can be treated by antibiotics. But then people no longer need to go to doctors and the pharma empire loses a big portion of their income. The Max Plank research has been killed after the first report.

since all they do is scold me about not taking the meds they demand (ex statins).

Congrats to deny Statins! This is the most criminal pharma empire attempt of the last 50 years!

• Congrats to deny Statins! This is the most criminal pharma empire attempt of the last 50 years!

As with most of these times when new science discoveries or new evidence are held back, it is usually not about conspiracies or intentional withholding of data.

It is more about the basic human psychology of your brain making it very hard to admit to yourself you were very wrong for a long time, and trying to fend off your cognitive dissonance.

When I try to talk about the blood sugar diabetes increase, and muscle and nerve damage evidence of statins, doctors tune out.

For other similar examples look at:

- People holding losing stock positions many years until they go to zero when it is obvious the company is garbage early on.

- People staying with abusive lovers, even though everyone told them this person was bad news.

- People (some not terribly stupid) worshiping on blogs two-bit con artists who create many increasingly better versions of an energy device that never seems to hit the market or ever be independently validated.

• As with most of these times when new science discoveries or new evidence are held back, it is usually not about conspiracies or intentional withholding of data.

If you see, after one year, 30% less hart attacks, in an early statins study, you will certainly opt for the FDA fast track to market option. This is how optimism combined with greed works. More hope more money. 20 years ago the US big pharma had the plan to directly add statins to the drinking water!! This is no joke! These are (were) the idiots dreams, money driven managers had. You may just recall Viox or you may ask why already 2-3 Millions US citizens died because opiate pain relievers. ( We have none!)

Please do also follow the very few persons that did sack the opiate money and who these persons do finance (what press..) . Now soon the US will have 40'000 covid-19 deaths. What did CDC, the US president do for the 3 Million killed by opiate pain relievers??

Knowledge = power = money. If you knock out the first term (knowledge) then you can feed the slaves what helps your income most. People like Montagner knock out the second and third term of the equation and show you how to cure cash cow patients (e.g. autistic) with little money.

Did you know that LSD (liquid) is highly efficient in curing depressions (in a medical setup!) and other mental deficits with just a one time trip? Now they discuss how to construct a prescription drug shot with a 1000$ minimum price tag...

• Psilocybin is pretty good too in magic mushrooms - Prof Nutt at Imperial has been recommending it for depression for years. Nothing like speed and coke to lift the mood as Ozzy from Sabbath used to say in between biting off bat's heads. Maybe that's what started this outbreak......:)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.