Theory of Cold Fusion with D2 vibration in surface T site and with DEO shilding

• I propose that D2 is confined in surface T site and D2 is vibrating inside T site.

The patent is LENR Tool with surface potential control electrode.

This is very important to deplete electron in the surface-near region of metal.

Electrons shield the coulomb potential between D+ and D-.

Electrons slow down the vibration of D2 in T site.

I need the support to verify my patent.

Note that

(1) The electrons hinder D+ hopping to T site with D- due to the shielding of attractive force between D+ and D- .

(2) The electrons interact with D2 and reduce the energy of D2 vibration.

Thus control of the electron density on the surface-near region is important.

So I propose that Cold Fusion tool to have the mechanism of control of surface potential of metal to deplete electron on the surface-near region, because the surface near region is susceptible to the external electric field which induce the charge on the metal surface..

co-existance/duarity of D+ and D-

from the paper(Applied physical properties of metal hydrides) by Yamaguchi(in Japanese) told that

http://www.hess.jp/Search/data/11-02-030.pdf

The electronic state of hydrogen in the hydrogen storage metal is thought to 2 hypotheses,

(1) Proton model; hydrogen releases the electron to be H+ and

(2)Anion model; hydrogen captures the one electron to be H-.

Electrical resistance, magnetic permeability and specific heat had been explained via the convenient model of either via (1) or (2).

Whereas recent study of electronic structure of the hydrogen storage metal by Switendick has shown that both of the two models explain the one side of the fact.

Thus I think hydrogen has the duality in the metal, meaning that hydrogen can coexists.

Cold fusion is caused by the D-D reaction by D-D vibration in the small cavity of metal.

related papers

Unique hydrogen storage of palladium nanoparticles
    https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/hamon/27/3/27_95/_pdf

Physical Model for Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactions

Jozsef Garai

https://vixra.org/pdf/1901.0262v2.pdf

The model consistent with the conditions required for successive experiments and offers physical explanation for the occurrence of nuclear fusion at low energies. Based on this atomic scale description, the vibrational frequency of the D2 molecules in vacancy is calculated. The fundamental frequency of the vibrating Deuterium molecule in a cavity is 21.65 THz, which is almost identical with the observed “sweet spot” in the two laser experiments at 20.8 THz, indicating that this previously unidentified peak represents the self frequency of the Deuterium molecule in vacancy. The fundamental frequencies in vacancies for HD and H2 molecules are also calculated. It is predicted that these frequencies in HD or H2 systems should also activate the reaction and that these fundamental frequencies in cavities should remain unchanged regardless of the hosting lattice.

Laser Stimulation Of Deuterated Palladium: Past And Present

Dennis Letts

12015 Ladrido Ln,
    Austin, Texas USA

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LettsDlaserstimu.pdf

8 Crude Model

A crude model has been proposed by one of us (Letts); its only redeeming quality is that it does provide a method to tune the laser. The wavelengths produced by the model have worked in the laboratory but there is no physical reason why they should work, other than luck. For discussion purposes, please consider the graphic shown in Figure 12.

Relativity and Electron Deep Orbits of the Hydrogen Atom
    J. L. Paillet1, A. Meulenberg2

1Aix-Marseille University, France, [email protected]

2Science for Humanity Trust, Inc., USA, [email protected]

https://vixra.org/pdf/1606.0259v1.pdf

- 1. The relativistic equations can predict EDOs with a mean radius of order femto-meter;

The orbit and energy is calculated in the following paper.

J. Maly and J. Va’vra,

Electron Transitions on Deep Dirac Levels II, Fusion Technology, Vol. 27, January 1995

Table1A shows that Relativistic Schrodinger Levels for Hydrogen (Z = 1)、

Deep-electron Orbits in Cold Fusion

A. Meulenberg ∗

Science for Humanity Trust Inc. Tucker, GA, USA

K.P. Sinha

Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012, India

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…18/07/368_JCMNS-Vol13.pdf

7. Deep Orbits and Cold Fusion

Deep-orbit electrons are the ultimate Coulomb screen. Atomic or ‘free’ electrons cannot spend sufficient time close to a proton to shield its positive charge from another proton. The deep-orbit electrons can. They make a proton look like a‘fat-neutron’. Fusion becomes inevitable; however, there are many kinds of fusion possible with this proton combined with a DDL electron, p# or H# [1]. We will only sample the cases of hydrogen.

I think this can be explained by the following way based on D2 stretching vibration.

the d is shrinking approaching to d, the electron cloud close to proton surface can shield the coulomb repulsive force efficiently due to the closer orbit of electron.,

And in the closer between p-p, the total energy of this system will be minimized so the electron density is re-distributed to get the denser in the region between p-p, and the speed of redistribution is faster due to the faster electron speed.

• Very very very good job nkodama !!

If you are interested i can link you with my friend JL Paillet :) in MP.

You are right, Rossi, for example, probably made small holes on a metal foam ground by cavitation to reach your understanding, i guess.

You have to say that phonons resonance helps too maybe for bigger holes in nm ?

In fact, i suggest tangential phonons to the nucleus generate a radial resonance to electronic layers, if there is a sudden T° change in fact of phonons wavelength.

H/D aren't a prerequisite because for example Kervran reached CO transmutation only with N2 molecule , in fact cold N2 molecule sputtered onto iron hot red wall ( wavelength gap between them) .

• Deep-orbit electrons are the ultimate Coulomb screen. Atomic or ‘free’ electrons cannot spend sufficient time close to a proton to shield its positive charge from another proton. The deep-orbit electrons can.

The current physics model does not allow classic deep (charge based) electron orbits. Thus this is the wrong picture. An electron behaves 99.99% as magnetic flux and as a such can couple with any peripheral magnetic flux under a resonance condition. But be aware that for any change there always must be a stable static energy level that delivers the acting energy. The only known stable "deep" electron level is H*/D*. We know it from LENR experiments and can sometimes measure its resonances = multiples of base state, that do shift observed gamma lines.

Key for LENR is to induce the D-D --> D*-D* reaction as D*-D* will fuse without further help but then this lasts quite a long time...

Once more: Theory is good to have. Then afterwards, always try to find an experiment to verify it. If it works we all will like you.

• I know him and I have already had the conntact with JL Paillet.

I think the volcano-type holes or larger hole is not the candidate of the cavity and

I insist that the cavity is T site on the surface because all the T site has the same feature of the potential due to the specific location of metal.

As for the phonon, in T site can be affected by the phonon due to its narrow space,

but I am not familiar with phonon, so I hope you can think about phonon.

I told him that the experiment to verify this DEO(DDL) and I found that china researcher has the plan to verify with laser.

I am waiting rot the paper from them.

• The current physics model does not allow classic deep (charge based) electron orbits. Thus this is the wrong picture. An electron behaves 99.99% as magnetic flux and as a such can couple with any peripheral magnetic flux under a resonance condition. But be aware that for any change there always must be a stable static energy level that delivers the acting energy. The only known stable "deep" electron level is H*/D*. We know it from LENR experiments and can sometimes measure its resonances = multiples of base state, that do shift observed gamma lines.

Key for LENR is to induce the D-D --> D*-D* reaction as D*-D* will fuse without further help but then this lasts quite a long time...

Once more: Theory is good to have. Then afterwards, always try to find an experiment to verify it. If it works we all will like you.

I believe the current physics model has mistake and Deep Elecron orbit(deep Dirac Level) must be correct.

I believe every researcher read the paper carefully

Highly relativistic deep electrons and the Dirac equation-ICCF22-Paillet.pdf

and discuss in the conference.

• I believe the current physics model has mistake and Deep Elecron orbit(deep Dirac Level) must be correct.

I believe every researcher read the paper carefully

Highly relativistic deep electrons and the Dirac equation-ICCF22-Paillet.pdf

and discuss in the conference.

I discussed it with Jean-Luc (I know him very well). The problem is that the classic Dirac Lagrange (Hamilton) density builds upon the EM-4 potential what misses the magnetostatic solution that cannot be modeled time like. So Jean Luc's model has no answer for the mandatory magnetic interaction.

This is also one reason why QED,LQCD fail from its base assumptions already.

In your case: Stick to the rules and show the math that delivers a stable deep orbit. As a starter you can look into Mills modeling that pretty well explains how to account for the magnetic interaction.

Electrons shield the coulomb potential between D+ and D-. Electrons slow down the vibration of D2 in T site.

I don't understand how it could be relevant to cold fusion. If the D+ and D- attract, then their formation would enhance their fusion. If the electrons are blocking this attraction, they would block the fusion. If they slow down their vibration (and occasional approaching) they should also slow down cold fusion.

• I don't understand how it could be relevant to cold fusion. If the D+ and D- attract, then their formation would enhance their fusion. If the electrons are blocking this attraction, they would block the fusion. If they slow down their vibration (and occasional approaching) they should also slow down cold fusion.

It is important to create D2 in T site on the surface of the metal. So if the D+ attract D- help to create D2 in T site where the D-D vibration can continue for a long term.Yes electron block the cold fusion so, it is necessary to deplete the electron in the region of the fusion. This is my patent.You review the schematic below.

The current cold fusion tool has no electrode to control the potential on the surface of the metals, so it can prevent the fusion.

It is very easy to understand.

From the start, surface reaction must control the surface potential for any case.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.