SAM - The Structured Atom model - Edo Kael

• According to my recent "Essay' shared here on LF, i postulated that finally when nuclei are enough close from each other a tunnel effect will do the last step.. In fact, it was only a quick explanation enough to understand to global process.

In fact, i expect according to an own model of the nucleus, that the current one forgets a lot of informations again not yet discovered. This is why i expect some Lenr behavior should be explained by the non-mature understanding of the nucleus.

This is why it 's really important that theoricians play a key role to go further.

Hatt, Kaal, Wyttenbach even if maybe no real link between the work of these guys, the important thing is to work on this fundamental subject.. :thumbup:

• ICCF23 Kaal presentation:

http://ikkem.com/iccf23/MP4/2b-OR04.mp4

This model is correct but it is very difficult to convince the nuclear physics researchers.

Thus at least Cold Fusion Community must use this model to explain the mechanism of Cold Fusion.

Japanese

https://www.researchgate.net/p…11_Nucleus-model-20210529

English to be published in Journal of Innovative Science and technology
    https://www.researchgate.net/p…ns_and_internal_electrons

because if we accept this model, neutrino hypo does not hold and suggesting that neutrinos do not exists.

(small hydrogen(small D2 at surface T site) cause the cold fusion and it is the neutron for H)

so we must admit the existence of EDO which bind electron and proton in the Electron Deep Orbit)

Otherwise Cold Fusion can be explained.

• Official Post

New video on the SAM with Gareth Samuel on the voice over.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like the SAM, and if one watches the nuclear binding electrons are toroidal shapes, hence not incompatible with the ideas from the NPP 2.0 Ideas from Wyttenbach . The SAM Also it postulates that the forces binding the nucleus are electrostatics, not the nuclear force.

• I like the SAM, and if one watches the nuclear binding electrons are toroidal shapes, hence not incompatible with the ideas from the NPP 2.0

NPP 2.0 is based on toroidal orbits only. But the tori have a higher order. SAM is a LEGO brick model that fails to show the already classically known s and p waves. SO(4) physics can shows how these alpha particle waves evolve. This knowledge is key for LENR and thus I will only publish it when people start to work with the model. Just giving away the fruits for nothing is the wrong decision.

• Official Post

Interesting to see that the SAM video linked above has already achieved 5400 hits. Thunderbolts forum and EU theory has a big following it seems.

They have close to 189.000 subscribers. And Gareth Samuel has his own channel (see the pattern) with close to 11.000 subscribers. It’s still a drop of water in the ocean.

• Aren't the s orbitals, the first 1-4 electrons in proximity to the nucleous, in spherical orbits capable of similar condensed binding/interaction effects? This while not influencing the nucleous through direct bond. Why do this when there already is a modular picochemical mechanism present in transition atoms and unstable atoms? This pre-exists all the models being prosed and would work regardless of GUTP, SAM, SO(4) or the standard model with Q field theory.

• Aren't the s orbitals, the first 1-4 electrons in proximity to the nucleous, in spherical orbits capable of similar condensed binding/interaction effects?

This is a classic picture where usually we see 2 s electron that can be spin paired. Already here classics physics has no answer about what spin pairing really means. It's a magnetic bond as also all electrons are bound by EM-flux. charge only occurs on separation of the electron flux from the proton flux.

All nuclear bonds are charge like and currently is difficult to predict in which case a proton-charge-proton interaction does not lead to fusion. Real physics just evolves now.

• A recent presentation at ICCF23 has pushed deeper into this subject, proposing a logical structure for the nucleus consistent with known atomic properties.

First presented in Assisi now refined. But misses the crucial fact that the strong bond is 4D and quarks are just ideas not reality. Alpha particles in fact do line up in a separate wave in extension to the 4D alpha internal bond. This is why I believe we have to expand the modelling to Octonions for larger nuclei as this wave does one more full (+2D) added rotation.

I modeled the alpha wave for most LENR relevant isotopes and this did lead to deep new insight of Nickel LENR.

As said. We just start to understand how nuclear physics really works.

For a more deep understanding we need better cold fusion experiments and researchers that are willing to share basic data.

One thing is clear: Classic model are a waste of time. Especially you have to find out that only the Biot Savart operator can be used and not the classic magnetic force formula.

• This is a classic picture where usually we see 2 s electron that can be spin paired. Already here classics physics has no answer about what spin pairing really means. It's a magnetic bond as also all electrons are bound by EM-flux. charge only occurs on separation of the electron flux from the proton flux.

All nuclear bonds are charge like and currently is difficult to predict in which case a proton-charge-proton interaction does not lead to fusion. Real physics just evolves now.

I am grasping the jist of this. The point I am making is there is a big difference between a hydrogen atom merging with a nucleus as a neutron and a dense hydrogen dipole orbiting at relativistic speeds just outside the nuclei in pseudochemical EM arrangements. Both of these hypothoses have different scales of energy, one produces interesting rare effects and is a stablizing multi-element affair. That being said I am greatly intrigued by the model, it could overlap with what has been proposed along with other atom models.

• quarks are just ideas not reality.

Classic model are a waste of time.

The Standard Model with quarks gluons and other various real and virtual SMons

has an accuracy for the the proton mass calculation of 3%..

For the fusion reaction 4H>>>He the reaction energy output is about 25 Mev.

The mass of 4H is 4x938 Mev ..the SM error is 112 Mev,,

Looking at fusion with SM vision is a bit like having advanced macular degeneration,,

It is a progressive condition,, particle accelerators won't cure it,

• I am grasping the jist of this. The point I am making is there is a big difference between a hydrogen atom merging with a nucleus as a neutron and a dense hydrogen dipole orbiting at relativistic speeds just outside the nuclei in pseudochemical EM arrangements.

You have to forget the classic picture. No electrons are orbiting also no dense Hydrogen. Dense matter coupled waves have an other shape that more closely look like a shell.

Fusion = merging with a nucleus in average frees around 8MeV the condensation to H*-H* frees about 495eV +9eV orbital energy. This is reason why Mills idea makes no sense. He spoils a factor > 3000. Theoretically the H*A* fusion ("A" e.g Nickel could also free more than 495eV because some protons are stronger bound. But this is speculation and needs confirmation. E.g. Dufour has it but he will take it with him most likely...

• but it's worth adding here since it's pertinent to the topic:

It is pertinent..

Calculations are pertinent to most nuclear theory. in fact most physics theory..

Bowen at least has done some calculations matching theory with experiment..

But what is lacking is any insight into the structure of the proton..

the binding energy of 28.9 MEvs or so is basically the end product of fusion..

but it is the structure of the proton that allows fusion in the first place.

A theory which allows an exact calculation of the proton mass

is necessary to begin to understand proton structure and fusion

The 27% error in the Helium4 atom binding energy may be bettered by other theories..

Perhaps Edwin Kaal's ? has calculations?

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acro…jcondensedzb.pdf#page=258

• Official Post

Edo is point man for a group - they now have mathematicians working on developing the appropriate calculation methods etc.

I think they will go into some of those aspects in the book, specially with regards of known reactions that become straight forward to understand with this model. I look forward to read it when becomes available.

• Aren't the s orbitals, the first 1-4 electrons in proximity to the nucleous, in spherical orbits capable of similar condensed binding/interaction effects? This while not influencing the nucleous through direct bond. Why do this when there already is a modular picochemical mechanism present in transition atoms and unstable atoms? This pre-exists all the models being prosed and would work regardless of GUTP, SAM, SO(4) or the standard model with Q field theory.

Talking about orbit, you should understand the existence of electron deep orbit(n=0).

n=0 is the unknow orbit to nuclear physics researcher so it cause the difficulty in understanding the mechanism of cold fusion.

Pre-existing work of of GUTP, SAM, SO(4) or the standard model with Q field theory is not correct

Electron deep orbit theory is developed by the theoretical researchers and the evidence is available.

paper link

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply From Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.30250.95688

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.27304.49926

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.