SAM - The Structured Atom model - Edo Kael

• Edo, as for implications for CF, then what is the net result of moving an electron to the nucleus in terms of heat energy produced?

SAM indeed simply deals with electron changing from inner to outer status. In our book we also address this topic and the conclusion is that moving the outer electron to inner electron, requires 0.78 MeV, the "self binding" energy of the free neutron.

However, we think that CF is in principle nuclear reactions, we are maybe not always aware of what is going on, but that is the premise SAM builds on. We believe that electric forces can and do induce nuclear reactions, how or why is another story. one we all here would love to know in detail :)

In short, we are firm believers in "CF"

• Interesting.

Do you have a general explanation of decay that produces a positron and that relates to structure? What predictions can you provide for decay products based on structure?

Really neat question.
    We do not need 'anti matter' as stated. we deal with the disappearing electron differently. In fact one could translate neutrons for inner electrons and that is the gist of it. So what we think happens is that the electron moves into the nucleus (electron capture) and in the case of the 2 511 KeV photons emitted we see a new deuterium structure made in the nucleus. One need to understand here that the SAM model uses the deuteron as the basic building block and is connected to the element number and as said, it replaces the p-n pair to a p-e-p, a so called PeP. This is another topic that connects to other topics such as binding energy, the neutron not being fundamental and explanations about fission and fusion.

Decay happens when a nucleus is in an exited state. Through SAM we see that this is directly intrinsically related to the structure. So each element and each isotope and even each exited state is reflected by an actual structural organization. Obviously only certain states decay and other do not. The elements and isotopes reflect a base structure build on the number of said deuteron building blocks. This automatic reaction (the decay) is a self- organizing principle that reorganizes the nucleus to another stable state. Stable means that all protons are organized according to the densest packing rules and the binary tree shape. More on that is in the book and videos on "seethepattern" Youtube channel. Depending on the situation we can more or less make predictions as to what happens. Please understand there is so much to do and research!

• Edo

Can your theory predict half lives. We know that two alpha particles can stick together, but for an extremely short time. What about an alpha particle and a singly ionized He4 atom? That might be key to lenr from the alpha chain.🤠

We cannot at this stage, nor are we trying to achieve that as strange as it may sound. We are not trying to achieve accuracy and we use general accepted values, observations etc. Many things we in general accept are however not ever observed, such as quarks, antimatter, neutrino's, binding energy and such, that is all deduced, calculated or indirect observations.

We cannot because we think that we do not truly understand what drives the nuclear reactions, we do not adhere to a chance based decay, but instead see that tall these reactions are in the end driven by simply interactions with the environment. Decay steps do seem to behave in a delayed fashion despite the fact they 'should' decay immediately due to the energy difference. We see those intermediate products (radioactive materials) as a " mouse trap" or a wound up toy that is 'ready to go off' by a slight trigger. These topics tend to be deep rabbit holes one can dig into.

We are interested in figuring out how this reality of ours works. What are the actual driving mechanisms for all this, how does the nucleus organize itself so well and what are the detailed steps? Why is there a 2.225 MeV bond between 2 protons? And why is it reduced by the 0.78 MeV? Is the binding energy truly equivalent to the mass defect or is there something wrong?
    E=mc2 only accounts for the mass defect and not for all the remaining mass (99.7 %) ! Why is the PTE organized as it is? what is double beta decay? Can we induce nuclear reactions with electric forces? If so, how does that work? Is the Sun simply a nuclear fusion reactor or are there other things going on? Were elements therefore created here on earth? If so, can we mimic that process for CF?
    More to the point in this topic, What is a bond between nucleons? Why are the photons 511 KeV so close to the electron rest mass? Can we create new elements (sort of an exited state elements)? Can we fission stable heavy metals? Is this related to other topics such as temperature ( zero K)? or even ! things like hydrogen emission and absorption lines and or red/blue shift? Do these reactions cause neutron emissions?

There are so many more questions we can ask ourselves.

SAM is new and completely stands on its own as a model. This is what we presented the last few years. Now we are working on showing how this actually ties into what we call physics and that takes time.

Question for those that can answer this,
    We are looking for the "source paper" that gave us the accepted values of mass for the Neutron and how the mass for Deuterium was established. Anyone that can help point us in the right direction?

Edo

• Can we induce nuclear reactions with electric forces?

Safire/Aureon certainly seem to be doing just that, Brillouin, Dardik and others seem to be doing the same thing. In my work with Russ George and Wyttenbach we found that magnetic fields triggered fusion too, and in conductive metal fuels, magnetism and electricity are very closely inter-connected.

With regard to your question about the Neutron, it was Chadwick who made the original discoveries, as described in this short 'note to Nature' shown below.

https://web.mit.edu/22.54/resources/Chadwick.pdf

• Edo, do nuclear electrons also possess spin?

There are almost no electron like structures inside any nucleus. The nuclear charge bond is given by the virtual charge (1183.1eV) only without the generating mass. Strong bonds contain 2 charge bonds for each rotation (2,3,5 rotations are allowed) weak bonds just one/rotation. The neutron is the only case with a single virtual charge bond that of course s not stable.

• Edo, do nuclear electrons also possess spin? Could the differences in spin influence nuclear stability?

In our book we explain that spin seems to be an inherent QM issue and is used to 'complete' the n -> p + e (spin wise)
    In short we hardly address it and we feel that it is perhaps better to look at is the magnetic moment. Anyhow, we do not use spin, nor need it in order to explain. Having said that, we have stated many research topics and this is one of them.
    Stability seems to be mostly a result of the structure, meaning the nucleus, not-in-a-stable configuration. That can be because a proton or a PeP (neutron) is knocked-off, or the nucleus has fused or fission-ed and the result needs (some) resettling into the new stable configuration belonging to that particular amount of protons (and inner electrons).
    So a Na 22 - Ne 22 (electron capture) happens because one PeP is missing in the nucleus. The basic building blocks (deuterons) cannot maintain that form (too few protons for that specific configuration / element) and one deuteron has to split. One of the two protons relocates to the previous created gap and needs another electron to stay there which is drawn in from the outer electron orbital.
    What I am trying to say, it that when we change the basic configuration of the nucleus (each element has that minimal Deuteron number) a resettling occurs driven mostly by the binding energy difference and or the number of inner electrons.

So, nuclear decay according to SAM, is a lagging resettling process into a (new) stable configuration, regardless of what element we call it. Since there are forces 'fighting' each other, (exo thermic vs endo thermic), inside the nucleus, or as said before, something needs a "small push" and the process is triggered. This definitively needs more research and attention.

Deuterium photo-disintegration is a nice example. The bond seems to be 2.225 MeV yet in effect (mass defect) it is reduced by the 0.78 MeV totaling 1.442 MeV. There is therefore at least two components that make up the mass-defect and it is NOT directly translated into binding energy of the two nucleons. So the inner electron requires energy to stay in the inner configuration and the bond between the two protons yields energy. So there are forces at odds with each other. How and why this translates to a certain half-life is something i would like to understand...

• So, the electron can have a magnetic moment without actually spinning. I'm glad we got that settled.

You mentioned the release of (two) photons of 511 KeV in positron-electron annihilation, an energy release equal to the masses of the particles. What's interesting is that no one has detected energy release from the destruction of the charges. If true then that would imply that charge is created as virtual particles, since no energy would be required in their creation as well.

• So, the electron can have a magnetic moment without actually spinning. I'm glad we got that settled.

You mentioned the release of (two) photons of 511 KeV in positron-electron annihilation, an energy release equal to the masses of the particles. What's interesting is that no one has detected energy release from the destruction of the charges. If true then that would imply that charge is created as virtual particles, since no energy would be required in their creation as well

I do not see reasons for anything spinning or moving at lightspeed inside the nucleus..... Magnetic moment, yes, due to the "off-set" fundamental charges likely. But then again, who can say for sure right now?

If we accept the electron moving in and out of the nucleus, I would argue that the charge is 'annihilated' or at least effectively for our observation. Something happens when this bond is made and the electron takes its place between 2 protons. It is more like due to the overlap of two opposing charges, they 'disappear'. not an actual disappearance, but effectively, just like cancelling out forces that act against each other.

I am spewing my opinions and insights here, please understand I am not trying to say, "we know it all", most assuredly not! I am trying to show and tell, how useful and refreshing SAM is.

• I do not see reasons for anything spinning or moving at lightspeed inside the nucleus..... Magnetic moment, yes, due to the "off-set" fundamental charges likely. But then again, who can say for sure right now?

If we accept the electron moving in and out of the nucleus, I would argue that the charge is 'annihilated' or at least effectively for our observation. Something happens when this bond is made and the electron takes its place between 2 protons. It is more like due to the overlap of two opposing charges, they 'disappear'. not an actual disappearance, but effectively, just like cancelling out forces that act against each other.

I am spewing my opinions and insights here, please understand I am not trying to say, "we know it all", most assuredly not! I am trying to show and tell, how useful and refreshing SAM is.

Please consider that neutron is proton and electron pair in deep electron orbit.Thus electron is rotationg around proton and it must have magnetic moment and the neutron(proton-electron pair) is heavier than proton by the relativistic electron.

All of the conundrum of neutron can be explained by proton-electron pair theory.

Ad note the correct theory that nucleus is constituted has been proved by transmutation experiment by Iwamura.

So I believe cold fusion society must conclude that the current nucleus model is incorrect.

I have sent this info to all of the institute of nuclear physics study and governments in EU and US, Japan.

BUt they still have not done any action to prove.

Thus Cold Fusion society must conclude that cold Fusion mechanism based on small atoms(electron deep orbit)

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

(PDF) Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons
    PDF | Abstract:- Original nucleus model in the 1920s was internal electron theory that the atomic nucleus is constituted by protons and electrons, and... |…
    www.researchgate.net

Conceptualized Transmutation Reactor based on Cold Fusion Mechanism (Possibility of Transmutation to Superheavy Element by Cold Fusion Mechanism)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358137673_Conceptualized_Transmutation_Reactor_based_on_Cold_Fusion_Mechanism_Possibility_of_Transmutation_to_Superheavy_Element_by_Cold_Fusion_Mechanism?utm_source=twitter&rgutm_meta1=eHNsLXVtM1R3dmhpRHdZd0V5RTVDU3hYRGgvKzdldjBGeXcvWndnK3dzRWUxUHp1cDAvWThXNjZHdUF1dU9GZU92QmJzbjlCdWMvc3o2VThDc3diUkppVUtJOD0%3D

Summary

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358009569_Neutron_is_the_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_and_the_nucleus_is_constituted_by_proton_and_internal_electrons

• Theoretical possibility of producing platinum from tungsten using low-energy nuclear reactions

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: Author looks at Iwamura transmutations. After studying Edo , he became a fan of LENR. Shane D.

YES,Iwamura’sTransmutation experiment can add 4protons to the metal, and W+4Proton=Pt.

Please read the papers, which explain the difficulty in transmutation of bulk metal because transmutation of the conventional reactor is the surface reaction by adding small D2 on the metal surface.

Therfore I propose the transmutation of the solution of these metals by the compression of Hydrate.

6HOPr etc.

Conceptualized Transmutation Reactor based on Cold Fusion Mechanism (Possibility of Transmutation to Superheavy Element by Cold Fusion Mechanism)

https://www.researchgate.net/p…3o2VThDc3diUkppVUtJOD0%3D

Summary

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358009569_Neutron_is_the_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_and_the_nucleus_is_constituted_by_proton_and_internal_electrons

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.