Andras Thread for request of book reviewers

• I am looking for max 3 reviewers for the second edition of our book: "Maxwell-Dirac Theory and Occam’s Razor: Unified Field, Elementary Particles, and Nuclear Interactions".

The theory part of the book answers those questions which you always wanted to know as a physics student, but were too afraid to ask. Questions such as: what are electrons made of?, how to reconcile QM with general relativity?, can we have QM without any postulates? what is the origin of the Pauli exclusion principle, what are neutrinos made of?, ...etc.

As a reviewer, you get the book for free, you can be among the first one to read these new ideas in physics, and give your feedback. I think these ideas are VERY relevant to LENR.

Needed qualifications: high expertise in QM and general relativity. Knowledge of algebraic geometry is a plus. Length of text to review: bout 180 pages.

If interested, please send me a message.

• Robert: yes, the papers which are on pages 76 - 128 of JCMNS vol 25 are important foundation of the book. Looking at these papers already gives you an idea about two chapters in the book.

The mathematical complexity varies across chapters. It is of course more important to get feedback on our description of complex parts than feedback on simple parts. I attach two excerpts of the more complex parts.

In the first attachment the introduction is a straightforward motivation for why general relativity is relevant in the context of QM. Then you can get the feeling for the competence which is needed to handle this math. The resulting generalized Dirac equation gives a much deeper understanding than traditional Dirac equation, so it is important to review that we describe this part in a comprehensible way.

The second attachment gives an example of new electromagnetics insight when working with Clifford algebra. No pre-existing knowledge of Clifford algebra is needed, as the first chapter goes through the needed math in detail. The calculation of e.g. equation 2.7.3 might look a bit scary, but it's actually quite straightforward once someone gets the hang of Clifford algebra. Let's see if the reviewer will agree. Understanding this attachment is the essence of understanding neutrinos. With this background, one can make sense of Parkhomov's neutrino experiments.

Hope this gives an idea what the review is about.

Metrics-and-Dirac-equation.pdfElectromagnetic symmetry and neutrino wave.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.