Freel Tech's Energy Storage Technology: The Vacuum Capacitor

• For understanding Kozyrev experiments one must understand mechanism of gravity first. The first proposal comes from Newton friend and colleague Nicolas Fatio and his follower Le Sage before four hundred years. According to it gravity results from shielding of longitudinal i.e. scalar waves of vacuum, which are all around us, and which manifest itself by quantum noise and ZPE energy. Massive bodies shield them, which generates shadow of longitudinal waves, which manifest itself as a dilatation of space/time there and pull known as a gravity force. But at the presence of multiple massive bodies (gallaxy) this mechanism can be reversed and shielding of this shielding by another massive bodies creates opposite effect known as a dark matter, which exhibits excess of scalar waves instead.

JtPYjUa.jpg  o2qv9n1.gif

The shielding of shielding works best when massive bodies are aligned along single line and on their connection line dark matter filament establishes itself: a zone of vacuum, where scalar waves are in excess and time runs slightly faster. Analogy of this effect manifests itself in archipelagos of islands, which shield surface ripples, but these underwater ones (i.e. tsunami) get enhanced instead along connection line of islands - this is dense aether analogy of dark matter between galaxies. Scalar waves spread much faster than transverse waves of light (tsunami also propagate much faster than surface waves on the sea), so that their shadows follow motion of massive bodies without delay.

MDmN41w.jpg X7a1nOH.gif

During eclipses and planetary conjunctions massive bodies get also temporarily aligned, so that dark matter shadow emerges along their connection line. This is the moment, which could be detected like local dilatation of time by watches, the speed of which also depends on motion of massive bodies (like the Accutron watches). This is also place, when vacuum capacitor comes into game, because dark matter shadow at the connection line of planet manifest itself like increase of scalar noise of vacuum and electric noise of capacitor. This is therefore why Gregory Hodowanec could use simple charged capacitor for detection of distant cosmic phenomena. Note that scalar waves handle massive bodies like hollow shells (gravitational potential get highest at their surface not at their centres) so that these events come in pairs.

• Just got hit with some beautiful inspiration, well please tell me if this makes sense. Summoning can or Alan Smith to check this out. Ok so you have a vacuum based super capacitor and boom I thought of synergies between Widsom-Larson theory and pico-chemistry/hydrino reactions. In depth analysts of the reaction I am refering to here.

First off Widsom-Larson theory (That we know is misapplied in it's original context) depends on dense electron condensates to absorb the reaction energy.

Second the vacuum capacitor produces electron condensates that wouldn't be storable over the long term but can be released.

Thirdly let's put a miniature hydrogen/h2o hydrino setup or hydrogen loaded metal anode/wafer/powder setup inside the proposed vacuum capacitor. Electron density improves reaction speed and rate.

At this point the hard UV to soft X ray energy from the successful picoscale reactions get absorbed by the stored electron condensate. Just like a capacitor/battery these electrons get released, but with more energy than they came in with driving a current source. Direct electrical conversion of ~0.5keV to ~100keV reactions.

A bonus, most trace charged nuclear reaction products that are sporadically produced could get absorbed by the electrons as well. Of course non to zero nuclear reactions is the goal to illiminate shielding and unnessasary road blocks for compact civilian portability. Metastable closer electron and medium distance nuclei bonds is the core energy door we should look at. Doable? Am gonna draw a super simple prototype diagram may post it.

• Vacuum capacitor is primarily the mean of concentration of charged particles. So far we discussed energy storage applications, superconductive application, antigravity/scalar wave detecting/radiating applications for communication at distance or even flying balloon application.. But how the nuclear reactions would behave inside it (these involving beta decay in particular)? Well, it's the whole unknown area of physics. For example, nothing prohibits us to replace electrons with protons and to watch what will happen there with protons itself and/or with another materials interacting with them.

• The hypothesis of gravity by "shadows" and a shower of particles coming from all directions was proposed by a 17th century French philosopher. I can't remember his name tonight. It was refuted, but I don't remember the main point of that rebutt either, but when I read it, I found it reasonable. This hypothesis was re-taken in the 1980s by Jacques Vallée, the father of the "synergetic" theory.

When I was a high school student, I really liked making high voltage circuits with 6D6A diodes and equivalent models (the HV diodes of television sets) I made correct X-ray tubes using 6A6D insulated in oil, in a PVC tube hidden in a lead tube, with two molded balls of lead enveloping the anode and the cathode of the diode, one of these balls having a conical hole for the exit of X-rays. No need to light on the filament of the thermionic cathode: With the 100,000 volts of the coil of Ruhmkorff that I had built, the electrons were emitted by field effect and I made beautiful radiographs.

All this to tell you that the current of 10 mA observed by the author is very probably an experimental error. (humidity on the glass tube or other unknown cause)

If we accumulate electrons on vacuum glass, as soon as they reach a certain density, the electrons escape by "creeping discharge".

But you can actually "load" glass. This is the principle of some X-ray tubes from the 20s and 30s. (I don't remember the name of the german inventor, I'm tired, or perhaps Alzheimerized) But the capacity is only picofarads by square meters. Ditto if we compress electrons in glass using an accelerator: the discharge eventually bursts, forming "Lichtenberg figures".

But Zephir is right : it is possible to notice some strange things when humain brain is located near a moving mass. (Like near a big alternator, or near a flywheel).

But you can actually "load" glass. This is the principle of some X-ray tubes from the 20s and 30s.

French philosopher was named Le Sage but this idea is even older. The glass loaded by electrons tends to explode - glass is brittle and repelling electrons will shatter them. Free electrons are strong reducing agent and silicon atoms get reduced with them. At the end glass isn't even good insulator - it has apparent ionic conductivity. Plexiglass is surprisingly more resilient in this matter. But the diamond or boron nitride could be the way, where to go.

Is there a theory that explains the physics of these supercapacitors and more generally of Shoulders EVOs?

I don't think that EVO's really apply to vacuum capacitor: it's stationary system. The theory is quantum mechanics in essence: compressed particles get entangled i.e. their pilot waves merge and synchronize mutually, so that the particles are moving in unison like superfluid. Their density fluctuations become similar to suprafroth known from charge stripes of superconductors.

2AuvESc.jpg TvNgXpF.gif

• Le Sage, yes, that's his name! The inventor of the glass tube "electroduc" is Lilienfeld, I remember. (The term "electroduc" is of my own). In order to prevent the arcing between Coolidge cathode and anticathode (anode) in his tube, and in order to avoid the sputtering of the tungsten, and the metallization of the tube, he built a tube with the Coolidge cathode in the bottom of a curved glass tube. Surprisingly, the electrons “Follow” the curvature of the tube. I think that the glass take a strong negative charge, and deflect the electrons like a gas.

fuzzy polaroid photo of a small x-ray tube that I made when I was in high school.

• Vacuum capacitor is primarily the mean of concentration of charged particles. So far we discussed energy storage applications, superconductive application, antigravity/scalar wave detecting/radiating applications for communication at distance or even flying balloon application.. But how the nuclear reactions would behave inside it (these involving beta decay in particular)? Well, it's the whole unknown area of physics. For example, nothing prohibits us to replace electrons with protons and to watch what will happen there with protons itself and/or with another materials interacting with them.

Was simply wondering about placing a small dense H2 or Dufour's hot tube like set up inside a vacuum capacitor. would the electron density help and could the light from pico-chemical dual nuclei reactions act as an amplifier for a capacitor with high electron density? This would turn a theoretical energy storage apparatus into a theoretical utilizer of medium atomic bond potencials.

can said something interesting on the picochemistry thread. this formula has said the other half to what i was proposin assuming the vacuum capacitor is a possible thing!

"Large density of hydrogen in its atomic form

• Not just in the atmosphere (mostly at low pressure as otherwise it will very rapidly form H2), but also loosely bound to the surface of metal catalysts and other surfaces by adsorption. More strongly bound hydrogen (e.g. in a regular hydride) will probably not be directly useful for the reaction but would have to be released first.
    • Large amount of excess electrons in the environment
      • Might come from high current densities when an electric current is applied as in Mills' case (generally), or from gaseous alkali atoms as in Dufour's case. Holmlid's K-Fe oxide catalysts also provide this function as their surface gives off an alkali "cloud" upon heating.
    • The presence of a third body in the reaction acting as a heat sink.
      • Energy must be efficiently removed from the newly formed dense clusters, or they will revert back to the ordinary form without giving off energy to the environment: this is after all a condensation process.

I think in low-temperature (up to perhaps 1000–1500°C) static gas systems the first point might be the limiting factor, but in ordinary "clean" plasma discharge systems the third one could be instead, together with H density.

Note that in the hot tube iron-sodium (+SiC) experiment by Dufour as referred in this thread the average excess power was in the order of 0.5 W (actual input power not clear, but it appears to have been in the order of several watts). Just applying heat under static conditions doesn't seem to usually give off appreciable excess heat as many other similar experiments have shown over the past years."

Was simply wondering about placing a small dense H2 or Dufour's hot tube like set up inside a vacuum capacitor.

Why not - but the material tested must be perfect A) stable in vacuum B) resistant against free electrons and their reducing effect C) perfect insulator or it would affect vacuum and/or distribution of electrons and most probably ruin it. And size of sample must indeed remain miniscule. There is still question, whether the vacuum capacitor could work with other particles than electrons, for example hydrogen nuclei, i.e. protons - you'll need the source of free protons after then.

• Official Post

Certainly looking at Safire/Aureon work (and contacts with the boss) suggest (but only suggest) that mixed-gas plasmas can have remarkable self-sustaining behaviour. Reading between the lines of their published work indicates that a low-pressure mix of say Argon and Hydrogen can self-organise and self sustain, the mix of light and heavy ions perhaps causing some interesting ricochet effects. Of course, their plasmas are radiative so not conservative which means they are too 'leaky' to work as a useful storage mechanism. Unless they are generative of course.

• Reading between the lines of their published work indicates that a low-pressure mix of say Argon and Hydrogen can self-organise and self sustain, the mix of light and heavy ions perhaps causing some interesting ricochet effects.

This we know from Mills experiments and his self sustain mode SUN-CELL. Why did he had to stop it ??????

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.