Freel Tech's Energy Storage Technology: The Vacuum Capacitor

• Certainly looking at Safire/Aureon work (and contacts with the boss) suggest (but only suggest) that mixed-gas plasmas can have remarkable self-sustaining behaviour. Reading between the lines of their published work indicates that a low-pressure mix of say Argon and Hydrogen can self-organise and self sustain, the mix of light and heavy ions perhaps causing some interesting ricochet effects. Of course, their plasmas are radiative so not conservative which means they are too 'leaky' to work as a useful storage mechanism. Unless they are generative of course.

What I was proposing was that whatever mix of elements and charged particles are trapped in the capacitor would be arranged in order to have an optimum reaction environment. A reactive metal substrate either a powder or some hydrogen permeable wafer/anode would be inside the capacitor. The dense "entangled" electron plasma would surround the bonding of hydrogen isotopes with metal atoms. I am hoping for high frequency light and energized electrons (heV-keV scale, below gamma) as the overpoweringly main energetic products. A vacuum capacitor or super capacitor like device has potencially plenty conversion.

Why not - but the material tested must be perfect A) stable in vacuum B) resistant against free electrons and their reducing effect C) perfect insulator or it would affect vacuum and/or distribution of electrons and most probably ruin it. And size of sample must indeed remain miniscule. There is still question, whether the vacuum capacitor could work with other particles than electrons, for example hydrogen nuclei, i.e. protons - you'll need the source of free protons after then.

Some sort of high temperature ceramic container probably, with a well placed fuel wafer coated in a high surface area hydrogen/metal reaction interface. Remember hydrogen is technically a metal to, so suncell like *H2 chemistry should work as would denser *H inside Fe and/or Ni (possibly as a steel alloy) for example.

A reactive metal substrate either a powder or some hydrogen permeable wafer/anode would be inside the capacitor. The dense "entangled" electron plasma would surround the bonding of hydrogen isotopes with metal atoms.

Vacuum capacitor doesn't utilize plasma being vacuum based and metals and other conductive materials would disrupt electron distribution.

• Vacuum capacitor doesn't utilize plasma being vacuum based and metals and other conductive materials would disrupt electron distribution.

I know, this isn't about making a better vacuum capacitor. The electron condensate that is said to store the electrons is what I am refering to. My point was this electron plasma capacitor environment inputs and outputs only electrons. Just seems like you could turn a capacitor with this electron concentrating approach into a reactor cell that emits electricity directly. If I am missing something feel free to clarify. Maybe even what Holmid thinks is annialation is collective emission of single energised electrons from multiple hydrogen shrinking/bonding events. But I ain't arguing that, just that this capacitor concept would be an interesting vessel for funneling electrical energy from and supporting the fire.

• Has anyone actually seen a discharge curve on one of these "vacuum capacitors". I see a lot of calculation about how it supposedly is charging, but nothing on discharging.

A replication showing 3 farads at 28 volts on one of these diodes would be very useful to prove the result. There are any number of older vacuum tubes that have the cathodes exposed to the glass enveloped so as to build a vacuum capacitor. It would be easy enough to hook up the anode to the cathode of the tube and then have an external anode on the other side of the glass to make the "capacitor". All I want to see is the discharge curve of a discharge into a resistor. I would be shocked if it is anything more than uFs equivalent, but who knows.

• The idea of vacuum capacitors goes back a long way- Tesla in 1896 for example. This slightly more recent patent from Canada cites plenty of other attempts some of which imply what might be called 'over unity' effects. But in a very cryptic way.

CA2773393A1 - Vacuum capacitor - Google Patents

'Cryptic' OU?

US20200274464A1 - Metallic Glow Discharge Diode and Triode Devices With Large Cold Cathode As Efficient Charge Generator - A Power Cell - Google Patents

• The Aureon electric sun model seems to work very well with transmutations at the anode. I wonder if BLP have similar results? Randall Mills is not quite so transparent as Monty Childs and the SAFIRE project unfortunately but presumably they are progressing well.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.