New 'whirling' State of Matter Discovered

• Official Post

Alan SmithShare about your experiment when you have a chance! Seemed quite interesting.

Electrolytically loaded with D2 Neodymium is 'fiddly to make', but when blended with other ingredients -either before or during loading it makes very good LENR fuel. Loading is tricky however, since a cathode made from powder needs careful design and construction or the powders will float away. Such fuel produces excess heat and tell-tale gammas when made right and triggered right. This is something I hope to get back to in the autumn. Meanwhile, what with lock-down and the lab overhead I am on the money trail, which is very time-consuming.

• Wouldn't it work better in dry state? Neodymium is quite reactive - similarly to magnesium, I guess. Cold water would clog its surface with hydroxides and in hot water it will just dissolve.

And I also presume, that arrangement of magnetic field matters.

• Well neodymium doesn't need an oxygen from air: it will take it from water and hydrogen will escape. Anyway, everything is worth trying, except I'd like finally see some replication of already successful experiment (like Craven spheres). It just seems for me, that cold fusion research has replication problem common with mainstream science. Even Stalin/Berija were already aware, that if someone wants results fast, exact replication is most reliable route to success.

• So do you think for example, that once we wire a piece of sodium or magnesium into water like cathode, it wouldn't dissolve anymore ?

A hint: could we electroprecipitate lanthanides from water solutions on cathode? If not - why not?

BTW anode doesn't have to be sacrificed, when it's inert (like platinum counteranode).

• Well, hot fusion requires extremely high activation energy - in range of MeV/atom. Once cold fusion remains negentropic process (i.e. energy producing instead of dissipating) and it still doesn't require substantial activation energy for its running, then some reversible negentropic process must run within inverse space-time inside it on background. Otherwise it would require activation energy barrier like every other negentropic process. So that we should prepare some time reversed system inside it first - I mean something like Dirac fermions or something similar.

This is all logical consequence of entropic space-time physics, which could be applied to another areas as well - for example to solution of entropic paradox of black holes.

BTW Holmlid reactions are hot fusion, not cold fusion. He's smashing his catalysts (or whatever it is) with nanosecond Joule pulses, so that one can imagine, how high energy density it actually is.

• Well, hot fusion requires extremely high activation energy - in range of MeV/atom.

If you are talking about the bomb then yes. But in ITER like hot fusion the temperature is already much, much lower than in a bomb and that's also the reason why ITER will never produce any reasonable amount of energy. These guys simply try bomb physics...

Intelligent people like Holmlid know that hot D-D --> 4-He fusion needs no input energy at all.

• Well, whatever - but my point was different. And that is matter (other than iron or nickel) is metastable (sorta "overheated" like pot within microwave) in contact with vacuum - so it can gradually thermalize under release of its hidden energy, when exposed to catalyst decreasing activation energy of this transition. And this vacuum can reside both outside of matter (overunity), both inside it in space between particles itself (cold fusion). In both cases the excessive space-time curvature of matter converts itself into an energy. Which renders chemical reactions, nuclear fission, fusion or overunity as various faces of the same process.

• Well, whatever - but my point was different. And that is matter (other than iron or nickel) is metastable (sorta "overheated" like pot within microwave) in contact with vacuum - so it can gradually thermalize under release of its hidden energy, when exposed to catalyst decreasing activation energy of this transition. And this vacuum can reside both outside of matter (overunity), both inside it in space between particles itself (cold fusion). In both cases the excessive space-time curvature of matter converts itself into an energy. Which renders chemical reactions, nuclear fission, fusion or overunity as various faces of the same process.

IDK... are you describing pico scale chemistry in the beginning? Your mixing up a lot of concepts and the sentence structure isn't clear. I don't agree with what you are saying. The fundamental mechanism behind LENR/hydrogen reactors seems to appear electromagnetic.

• OK, why not.... Why yes? ... Nope, it isn't. Disprove it or leave it as it is... :evil:

I am also referring to the processes that exist to seemingly push past walls to nuclear reactions. A high percentage of results can be attributed to or explained with possible dual nuclei core electron scale compounds. Yes that includes aspects of what Holmid and Mills claim.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.