Alchemy and dissimilar metal

• Alchemy and dissimilar metal dust cloud of charged particles

I've flustered myself building this with a string I can't seem to remove the string from the case.

If any of you can think of a way to fix this problem by either building it

or anything similar to it that I can use to solve the problem.

Here is how I am attempting the process for the whole device.

The device is meant to allow a pre mix of Aluminum with Hematite dust and Vanadium Dust in the molten Aluminum poured into a small dowel with mercury.

A slow moving amalgam pre mixed as constantly expanding thermite to push the micro charge from the dissimilar metals and charge the cracks in

obsidian to hold the charge as a dust cloud as it exits the case ...as a volcano dust cloud of charged particles looking for a high voltage low Amp lightning storm.

I need to be able to get the string out without destroying the case.

Feel free to test this theory if you understand the problem.

• Its ok, it may be as easy as wait a day or two and pull the string out through the top before you start heating it and jump the gap~

Interesting b7t what are you trying to achieve or measure with this set up? An electric discharge? By alchemy you mean a low tech low energy transmutation set up? Last question, assuming this is science where is the hydrogen source/containment? Some of your wording is confusing.

• You lost me at mentioning thermite and mercury in a single sentence...

You can look up the re action of aluminum and mercury on line. pretty simple stuff.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.