Cold Fusion News from Japan.

• Thanks Alan Smith.
    The work of Kozima has not had very much attention so far here at LF as far as I can see.

I haven't studied his work much in detail myself either. I intend to catch up.

Would be good to see the views of others here at LF on Kozima's work.

Looks like Kozima focusses on his own theory pointing at neutron energy bands.

I am looking for a simplified description of the basics of his theories. Any recommendations?

• Official Post

Thanks Alan Smith.
    The work of Kozima has not had very much attention so far here at LF as far as I can see.

I haven't studied his work much in detail myself either. I intend to catch up.

Would be good to see the views of others here at LF on Kozima's work.

Looks like Kozima focusses on his own theory pointing at neutron energy bands.

I am looking for a simplified description of the basics of his theories. Any recommendations?

That sentiment has been said here before. Kozima may be the biggest player in the field no one has heard about. Not sure why that is.

• Back numbers of this News until No. 107 are posted at the following pages of the CFRL Websites: http://www.kozima-cfrl.com/News/news.html/

That's unfortunately a dead link.

Only the ResearchGate overview seems up to date, the other links are dead or contain invalid links due to lack of maintenance.

I've asked Kozima for a few of his earlier publications regarding his model.

Maybe we can revive them at LF.

• I've asked Kozima for a few of his earlier publications regarding his model.

Maybe we can revive them at LF.

I have received the requested papers from Kozima but before posting them here I have a pending request to him to allow posting them at LF to discuss them. I will create a separate thread if Kozima agrees with sharing them here at LF.

• Official Post

Latest news from Dr. Kozima...

This is the CFRL News No.113 for Cold Fusion researchers published by Dr. H. Kozima, at the Cold Fusion Research Laboratory, Shizuoka, Japan.

This issue contains the following items:

1. The three papers presented at JCF21 from CFRL were accepted for publication in the Proceedings of JCF21 which will be issued in near future.

2. The International Conference, ICCF23, was held on Internet on June 9 – 11, 2021 in China.

3. My paper “The Cold Fusion Phenomenon – Nuclear Reactions in the CF Material at Around Room Temperature – ” was published in International Journal of High Energy Physics, 8-1, pp. 1 – 12 (2021).

CFRLEN113.pdf

• New data from Akiyo Takahashi on Researchgate.

New Finding in TSC theory 2021 October

Akito Takahashi, Professor Emeritus Osaka University

Seeking the correlation and consistency between our AHE (anomalous heat effect) data (not yet published totally) in current MHE (nano-metal hydrogen energy) experiments and the underlying dynamic solid state physics mechanism for reaction sites of 4H (or 4D)-cluster formation in the TSC theory. I have found the following conclusion. From understanding about the underlying mechanism by my 4H(or D)/TSC theory, pure 4H or 4D can condense ultimately (time-dependently) reaching at collapse-state inter-nuclear distance (far less than 1 pm) and 4D fusion or 4H-WS fusion reactions can most intensively occur at T-sites of FCC lattice of Ni or Pd mesoscopic size nano-islands by phonon excitation under high (>>1) H(or D)/M loading states at elevated temperature (Ni) or moderately elevated temperature (Pd). See Fig.1. The TSC formation at surface defects (SNH) is the second intensely occurring reaction sites. This aspect is very well matched to observed results by our current gas loading experiments. Mixed H-D cluster does not condense to enough small size to cause nuclear interaction, due to non-symmetric kinetic motion in dynamic condensation motion. Additional reference for explaining theoretical process of the T-site TSC formation and WS fusion in Ni-nano-core was proposed and discussed in our 2012 JCMN

(7) (PDF) MHE nuclear-like thermal power generation and guiding TSC theory.

(PDF) MHE nuclear-like thermal power generation and guiding TSC theory
    PDF | Observation of 200-300 W/kg level excess thermal power by the MHE (nano-metal hydrogen energy) experiments under high H/Ni loading ratios is... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

• Akiyo Takahashi does a great job in trying to tackle the theory of AHA they observe in their laboratories.

I am not a physicist so I can't judge how close he is with this theory.

What I miss in his papers is the effect of alkali metals in the AHA process might have (often the presence of CaO is mentioned).

But it seems to also work without CaO, just Ni and Cu layers though (in this case combined with hydrogen (H)).