Possibility of a magnetron sputtering based pico-chemical reactor

• So I've been watching a couple videos and done a little reading on magnetron sputtering. To me it seems like an optimum environment for these type of mid-energy reactions to occur, baring thermal considerations. A couple things were mentioned in the videos that worked with what I've read on picochemistry and binuclear atom formation through hydrogen.

The same device can be used to prepare fuel and burn it. Changes in the gas composition/pressure in the vacuum chamber and in the substances on the sputtering and deposition zones will potentially accomplish this. Higher but still <1 atm pressures can limit the sputtering sticking to the top of chamber during burning. When your burning that's not as much of a problem though so it becomes more of a confined plasma. The gas mix for burning would have to include hydrogen, some argon and maybe trace water vapor for good measure.

For the hydrogen's new good friends, we have practical metallized activated charcoal grains. Prepared by sputter coating it in layers of mostly nickel with some potassium (electron cloud stuff). This is a low tech way to engineer it down to the micro/nano scale. After you may load the metallized activated charcoal grains with hydrogen under pressure if experiments show more reliable performance that way.

Sputter deposition works by accelerating ions of a gas or gasses at a metal/material to move it's atoms onto a desired material. For our speculative modified purposes we are accelerating hydrogen ions at metal atoms in an electron dense environment to facilitate internal bonding reactions emitting probably hard UV to soft x-ray light energy. Also the magnetically confined plasma environment and gas mix chosen allows for dense dihydrogen or dihydrino particle formation as well. The magnets functioning well at potentially very high temperatures is something to work out. Extract energy in the form of steam, and/or heat pipes to a high performance alpha Stirling engine, should be emitting quite a large amount of light too. Extra plus if some form of endothermic reaction is triggerable through *H2(1/4) formed in plasma. This could make the alpha Stirling engine's tempurature differential more efficient and the magnets as well, with recycled cooling.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This can coat many things in metal!

Thoughts on LENR, pico-chemistry and using magnetron sputtering to achieve it?

• Try with oil under pressure ... like mine ..

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Try with oil under pressure ... like mine ..

Thanks for the suggestion but it seems counterproductive? I don't think oil is the solution, monoatomic hydrogen with right catalysts and environment fits the math and a large body experiments that haven't been openly considered in aggregate. Oil doesn't have the properties nessasary as far as I know period. Unless as a coolant or working fluid.

Edit: Gennadiy Tarassenko I have had time to think about what you said. Is there any potencial advantage of using oil as a hydrogen source over water? The reason I proposed activated charcoal as a substrate for metal fuel/catalyst coated grains is because of it's conductiveness, absorbative and high surface area properties. Charcoal base also doesn't require a multi-million dollar lab. Also disclaimer, do not attempt if you aren't a professional or fully aware of wise precautions for potential energies involved and safety.

• Science requires sacrifice ... ( Наука требует жертв...)

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Science requires sacrifice ... ( Наука требует жертв...)

I agree unreasonable fear of the next thing creation is showing or reshowing us only makes the processes of unveiling longer! It doesn't have to require final sacrifice of human life.

Gennadiy Tarassenko I did some research and figured your suggestion might be possible, using hydrocarbons and fossil fuels in a energy dense reactor that doesn't hurt the environment.

Idk how phenanethrene helps but there is a transition metal and hydrogen. https://www.researchgate.net/p…on_of_Carbon_Phenanthrene

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.