Dr. Celani (et al) discuss their knotty problems with Constantan wire, and unravel some interesting insights into anomalous heat.

• [ have never turned down any paper about cold fusion. ]

Did you applied this criterion also in this case?

I apply it to all cases, as I said. I never turn down a paper. If you don't find a paper at LENR-CANR.org, it may be because I never heard about it, or it may be because the author or publisher refused. There are no other criteria.

A few years ago you were not so much confident about the prodigious performances of the constantan wires:

I am not confident now. I have not heard that he was independently replicated. Without independent replication you can never be sure a claim is real.

• I can understand that, but you can still register the rest in form of DOI links: the people accustomed to SciHub would already know what they should do with it.

The ones I know about are in the database, which you can download here:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/EndNoteExport.txt

They do not show up in the library indexes, for technical reasons.

If you want to send me a list of the ones I am missing, I will put them in eventually. I don't feel like going to the trouble to look them up myself.

• Official Post

Francesco CELANI recently (9 February 2021), gave a well received presentation at the:

"Ordine degli Ingegneri" of Rome Prefecture, Advanced Nuclear Reactor Group (about 200 membership).

The presentation, about 50% historical as requested by the Organiser, has a section dedicated to recent procedures, several unconventional.

* An EDITED version of the oral talk (Webinar) was written and uploaded on ResearchGate.

The link is:

10.13140/RG.2.2.31545.90720

• Official Post

Interesting mention of 'required conditions for LENR' towards the end of thisresentation -and also of some (relatively ) new techniques.

"Reactor’s core geometry On the base of the strong experimental evidence that non-equilibrium conditions are essential to obtain AHE, a new geometry of the reactor core was designed. The wire is arranged for an optimal utilization of the pulses and their electromagnetic effects: 1. High-Power longitudinal negative pulses impulsively over-heat the surface of the wire causing a boil-off of electrons thanks to the Richardson effect. The skin effect, due to HF of pulses, helps to increase the temperature at the porous surface of the wire."

• Some interesting progress has been reported.

Apart from applying so called Capuchin knots Celani improved his setup by prolonging the AHE effects using an additional anode and HV pulsation in a different construction (without Capuchin knots).

The Capuchin knots will introduce a magnetic field parallel to the central located wire within these knots, introducing clear heat spots.

The introduction of HV pulsation in the other setup introduces the presence of a relative strong electrostatic field that could help prolonging the lifetime of free electrons due to the presumed Richardson effect.

Up till now Celani did not provide details of his process to prepare the applied Constantan wires. This presentation shows the details of applied low work force oxides which is another important detail.

• The Capuchin knots will introduce a magnetic field parallel to the central located wire within these knots, introducing clear heat spots.

Celani will probably be smart enough to conclude that a separate coil around the wire will be able to cause the same magnetic field. Besides, with a separate coil it will be possible to fine-tune the optimum field strength.

FYI, can and I have discussed the possible reasoning for the effect these knots have here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.