Deuterium Energetics Limited

• We can do that. Low kilowatts now, higher soon. But we need money to do so. Making things that are safe and reliable costs money. Not megabucks, but more than I have. My dreams are filled with shoving out reactors off a C-130 ramp over northern Africa. And other places. No more dung burning.

• One question I have is how on earth can the CNT system work in the gas phase when all the carefully structured CNT frameworks would be vaporised?

Think Hydrotons. It seems possible, though the ID is bigger than Ed's cracks.

Would the electric fields on the inside of a CNT be enough to constrain deuterons to the center axis? Production of low energy photons would be a possible path of quantized energy release and diffuse thermalization.

• Whose eyes? What sort of demonstration? Emission of what? What does "MWCNT" mean?

Describe what you offered in somewhat more detail and I might be able to assist you.

USPTO. I have done this before, with another invention. Drive there (to the USPTO), drag the 150 pound first item into the USPTO. Show and tell. They were shocked it was not vaporware. I guess that happens a lot to them. I was mightily impressed with the people I interacted with. Patent was processed.

THIS time, no one wanted a 'sunburn'. (You will get a 'sunburn' from the gamma). Cowards.

MWCNT is a carbon nanotube with two or more concentric tubes. We try to shoot for two walls. Single walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) do not work at all.

I offered to combine a small amount of MWCNT's with D2O before their eyes, with a Geiger counter as a detector. So dry MWCNT's, plus known-source D2O; mix; measure with Geiger. Always gets some emission.

It even works with tap water sometimes, although less energetically. I say sometimes, because while it has always worked for me, it might not work in another geographic location. You can expect a total evaporation in an enclosed petri dish within 48 hours.

• Wrangling over patent rights won't get any of us anywhere. Until the basic physics is worked out and becomes generally accepted, only then will we have some headway. One question I have is how on earth can the CNT system work in the gas phase when all the carefully structured CNT frameworks would be vaporised? Was this one of the simplistic objections to your scheme by patent examiners? @Wyttenbach''s SO(4) physics need to be evaluated - it is a very complex algorithm which calculates the most accurate values closest to reality surpassing the Standard Model and most other theories, the concept of multi-dimensionality is making real progress in our thinking, surpassing even Einstein and Sternglass's ideas. But then again, they didn't have the computing tech we now have for solving such complex algorithms.:):)

Like I said elsewhere, smarter people will figure everything out once the patent issues. I will consider that success, even if nothing else happens., because once it is 'out there', it will evolve. I am not omniscient. Just observant and single-minded. Stubborn, if you will.

• A) Reproducible nuclear reactions during interaction of deuterium with oxide tungsten bronze [1993]

B) Sodium tungsten bronzes as plasmonic materials [2014]

"The addition of Na into the lattice increases the free electron density, increasing the bulk plasma frequency. Nanoparticle plasmon resonances are found to be highly tunable, and generally at a lower frequency than Au or Ag"

• Disclosure of Invention

A distinctive feature of experiments which have been carried out by a group from Institute of High-Temperature Electrochemistry and Ural Polytechnical Institute (Ekaterinburg, Russia) and comprising at least one inventor of the instant invention is the utilization of oxidized sodium-tungsten bronze NaxWo3. The results of the experiments are reported in an article by K. Kaliev et al. entitled "In Frontiers of Cold Fusion", 1993, Universal Academy Press, Inc., p.241-244; and by K.A. Kaliev, A.N.Baraboshkin, A.L.Samgin et al. in Physics Letters A172 (1993), p.199-202.

Various degrees of tungsten valence states in bronze, rigidity of tungsten-oxygen octahedral frame and high mobility of the alkaline metal ions allow production of specific structures with extensive channels and ionic conductivity. In one series of experiments, bronze monocrystals of 8 to 12 mm size were placed in a vacuum chamber (10-5 to 10-6 torr) and subjected to heating in the presence of electric field. The monocrystals were cooled down to the room temperature and the chamber was filled with deuterium. Consistently, neutron- and gamma-radiation was recorded in excess of background quantities, amounting to a few hundred neutrons per minute. Such experiments demonstrated qualitative reproducibility of neutron signals.

Such experiments demonstrated the possibility of achieving nuclear reactions involving deuterium in solids, in particular in solid electrolytes with cation-electronic conductivity. Monocrystals of oxide tungsten bronze were used in such electrolytes to produce structures that determine the directions of deuterium ions movement.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/s…il.jsf?docId=WO1995015563

• Official Post

Thanks to Ahlfors for bringing so much interesting papers that add to the context of the topic of this thread.

I have a couple of questions for jfloan173 . When you mention that only double wall carbon nanotubes work does it mean that other kind of nanotubes don’t work at all? Or just that the double wall express activity that is seen is easily measurable above any noise?

Then also you refer to the purity of the nanotubes to be needed being over 95% or better. This one puzzles me because I can’t figure out why a 5% of impurity would quench a reaction that is supposed to happen at the single tube level. It is also a matter of intensity/signal to noise ratio, or less than 95% purity doesn’t work at all?
    This one really puzzles me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.