Deuterium Energetics Limited

• Neutron via SU(3) brane, sulfuric acid and magnet

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

Subjecting sulfuric acid in a magnetic field, primarily 0.2 T, to extremely low frequency radio waves was found in one embodiment could lead to neutrons due to electron captures and consequently isotopes by neutron captures. The room temperature process, i.e. operating the invention in a room without the need to adjust the temperature of the room or the apparatus for the process, is innovative since neutrons are typically only sourced from nuclear disintegrations and reactions or specific high-energy reactions, e.g. accelerator collisions. Standard Mo powder (Fisher subsieve 4.3 um), non-enriched, was mixed in the acid (always 20 mL), and 141 keV readings corresponding to Tc-99m were detected in samples removed from the apparatus. The Fisher subsieve size was reduced (average microns ≈1.52 (as supplied)) resulting in greater counts for Tc-99m with a NaI scintillator detector.

The invention can easily be made and used by placing a tube or holding vessel, in one embodiment a neutron reflective graphite tube, in a moderately strong magnetic field, in one embodiment 2000 Gauss, and placing a particle source in the tube, in one embodiment 20.mL sulfuric acid. Alligator clips can be attached to the graphite tube, in one embodiment three alligator clips attached to the top of the graphite tube equally separated, with the clips being part of wires from a frequency source, in one embodiment a function generator, to provide low electromagnetic energy to the particle source through the alligator clips, in one embodiment 2 Hz at an amplitude (V p-p) of approximately 4.312-4.375V. Isotope production occurs when the user of the set-up inserts powder of an initial isotope in the particle source, in one embodiment Mo, and turns on the low electromagnetic energy source, the function generator, which will permit the generation of particles and of isotopes higher on the periodic table than Mo, in one embodiment Tc-99m. Particles and isotopes can also be produced from the particle source without the insertion of an additional isotope as for example Mo.

• Official Post

Since jfloan173 suggested the proof of concept experimental test for their DCNTs in water reaction producing heat and gammas, I had been recalling some relatively old news about an experiment that created steam out of water under intense light with a carbon foam floating on top of the water.

I know the concepts are not at all the same, but I was thinking what would be the chances that the carbon foam used by MIT had some tiny proportion of C nanotubes in it by as the material is prepared by microwaves at one step, and thus it might contain CNTs spontaneously formed, and if so, they might have inadvertently contributed in part to the high efficiency observed in turning water to steam. I doubt anyone doing these experiments had thought of checking for gamma ray emissions, but I still wonder what are the chances, as many times one does not even look what is supposed to not happen. They used simulated sunlight in this case, so it might have had extra dose of UV rays.

This is the experiments I refer to:

https://newatlas.com/sponge-st…steam-solar-energy/33054/

• Since jfloan173 suggested the proof of concept experimental test for their DCNTs in water reaction producing heat and gammas, I had been recalling some relatively old news about an experiment that created steam out of water under intense light with a carbon foam floating on top of the water.

I know the concepts are not at all the same, but I was thinking what would be the chances that the carbon foam used by MIT had some tiny proportion of C nanotubes in it by as the material is prepared by microwaves at one step, and thus it might contain CNTs spontaneously formed, and if so, they might have inadvertently contributed in part to the high efficiency observed in turning water to steam. I doubt anyone doing these experiments had thought of checking for gamma ray emissions, but I still wonder what are the chances, as many times one does not even look what is supposed to not happen. They used simulated sunlight in this case, so it might have had extra dose of UV rays.

This is the experiments I refer to:

https://newatlas.com/sponge-st…steam-solar-energy/33054/

No excess heat, no He3 or He4 though.

• Official Post

This is a publication from 2014.

If there would relevant excess heat they probably would have found out by now.

Has anyone seen updates on this?

It has evolved in a whole field of materials for solar steam generators, however this was the one that called my attention years ago as was very intense in it's production of steam when "simulated sunlight" was used. In such a setup where the energy is assumed to come from the sun, I think no one would ever find any excess energy, it would only be considered into high efficiency. Gammas would only be found by accident, as no one would ever look. On the same page you can see another link to a 2018 article where they have created a material that can be put away from the water and create steam anyway, this reduces the fouling of the material by salt accumulation.

• Official Post

I don't want to wander too off topic but what I imply is that interesting phenomena can be overlooked just because one doesn't even think its possible.

There are other examples:

- Cavitation is not expected to create new elements, yet when Urustkoev did his experiments with exploding foils he detected several elements created, and it was early replicated by Cardone and Mignani in the 2000s with ultrasound applied to plain water. Completely unaware of that, Omasa noted that his vibrating vane oscillators (which he created for better mixing of electroplating solutions, and he didn't know but have been recently confirmed to create very efficient cavitation) were creating new elements. He sat on that data for years, as he thought the amount of elements were too small to be of use (probably also because he knew it was not going to be believed, that's just my speculation), but when the Japanese government called for proposals for treating radioactive water from Fukushima, he saw and opportunity, and he confirmed it can stabilize tritium water, and along the way it can also create elements in plain water, albeit it does also improves when there are other elements in solution, and if D2O is present, and even better if tritium is present. There's no theory that would predict these results, but they have been produced anyway.

- Carbon Plasma Arc production of Syngas from water is not expected to create any kind of "excess energy". However, measures of the electric energy imput of the process against the heat that the gas can produce, have come up with a COP>1. From the Quantum Chemistry point of view, the highest COP from burning the gas obtained compared to the energy it takes to create the gas that could be obtained is 0.75. But it has been experimentally measured to be 1.75 (raw, without considering DC arc generation efficiency) and if one considers the heat released and the inefficiency of the arc producing equipment, it is up to 4.3. Of course that mainstream doesn't consider this possible and insists the people that claim these COP>1 are wrong, but if you look at the papers, and some independent replications, you can see that their methods are much easily reproducible than in other controversies. Santilli even got a patent for the process which is about to expire in 2021, and it claims the "overunity" right in the title (I posted a thread about it a while ago).

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Хватит повторять как мантру - "По законам физики ... по законам физики ...". Это люди так думают, что они правильно понимают законы физики ... "новое понимание физики", в котором нет Кулоновского барьера ... Более того - в 2018 году окончательно многие физики поняли ТО. Что нет "электрического поля" и нет "электрических зарядов"... поставил её на службу физиков стал выдающийся физик и изобретатель гидроволновой технологии Афанасьев Владимир Степанович - мой дорогой друг.

Он умер 11 апреля 2015 года ... В своей последней ТЕХНИЧЕСКОЙ СПРАВКЕ для Путина В.В. он написал -

"... любая вода содержит водород, дейтерий и тритий.

4. В нашем генераторе вода подвергается гидроволновому воздействию:

- на входе она насыщается избыточным электронов;

- далее в потоке воды органический импульсный разряд (10-100) мкс с локальными температурой до 30000 градусов К и давления до 10000 атмосфер в зоне разряда;

- с помощью кавитационного процесса вода энергизируется, то есть получает мелкие пузырики, готовые к интенсивному схлопыванию в кристаллических решетках различных металлов, входящие в состав материала водного канала. Создаются условия для осуществления е-захвата в атомном ядре, когда электрон смещается к атомному ядру, создается аналог нейтрона, явление известное в современной физике.

Такой нейтрон способен взаимодействовать беспрепятственно с любым атомным ядром с выделением веса энергии. Зафиксировано возникновение новых химических элементов из воды и материалов водного канала: алюминия, меди в комбинации с высокотемпературным паром, который при срабатывании на турбине даст дополнительную электроэнергию для использования в промышленных и социальных объектах ".

В его планах стояло создать генератор, который на 1 кВт-час приложенной электрической энергии будет вырабатывать 100 кВт-час Тепловая энергия ...

Подробности можно прочитать здесь -

Письмо Черепанова А.И. академику РАН Нигматулину Р.И., 6 декабря 2016 года - https://drive.google.com/file/…madC5jkA/view?usp=sharing

Письмо Черепанова А.И. академик РАН Нигматулина Р.И., 6 декабря 2016 год - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AabW/oFS1XXwV7

или

посмотреть видео - https://my.mail.ru/mail/owt2012/video

или

фото - https://my.mail.ru/mail/owt2012/photo/1384

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.